• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New E200

Guest Sal20

Guest notti

totally, but is this increase a blessing in disguise? Those PI that has secured previous bookings with customers with guranteed coe will not ask these customers to top up if they want the car?

milkyway wrote:

just called the PI contact fr merc212 , price increased 10K ! :shocked:

i was wondering if we all knew the price to going up why didnt we book the car earlier? not sure abt u guys but now having to pay 10k more , my wallet sure feels a little hurt .

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest milkyway

notti wrote:

totally, but is this increase a blessing in disguise? Those PI that has secured previous bookings with customers with guranteed coe will not ask these customers to top up if they want the car?

are they allowed to do that ? i tot most of them guarantee 1 bid coe..

Guest poh6702

Although new car price increased by $10k, there should be an increase in price for our existing old car, right?:whistle:

As I was browsing throught sgcarmart, seems that second hand car dealers are pricing their car higher also.

Guest merc212

milkyway wrote:

just called the PI contact fr merc212 , price increased 10K ! :shocked:

i was wondering if we all knew the price to going up why didnt we book the car earlier? not sure abt u guys but now having to pay 10k more , my wallet sure feels a little hurt .

Yes, sad to say it but it's true...

Btw, heard from the SE, the company honoured their promise of 1 bid guaranteed COE for an Audi buyer even though COE increased so much. Should have booked earlier. :fish:

Guest merc-aholic

i booked my E350 Coupe with 'guaranteed COE' on Tue 23Mar10, 'coz i know kiasu Singaporeans will surely bid up the price... boy, was i right!!

now feeling a bit smart (& glad)

Guest achtungbaby

notti wrote:

k...those interested..suggest to meet up and compare notes this FRI 2 Apr 2010 at dome(dempsey) 2130hrs..

1) achtungbaby

2) notti

3) Lance (I chop for him cos he's overseas till this friday)

4)

5)

anyone else coming?

Guest notti

achtung

i actually bgt a pre-owned s class, lance is in vienna.

but if u want to meet tmw, i am still game at dempsey

call me ya!

achtungbaby wrote:

4)

5)

anyone else coming?

Guest achtungbaby

its ok..seems like the response is alittle weak for now...prob cos its a ph and that the uncertainty of the COE saga..ha

notti..we can meet up again to check out the other responses..:)

hope ur S class is a gd buy..enjoy ur ride..

tried the E200 & E250 couple days back and i must say the diff is quite minimal..not a hardcore bhp kind of guy now that the COE is heading northwards..prob will wait and see a little while..

Guest Sal20

Dear bros and friends,

We should really set a date to have a meet up amongst all who are interested to discuss and exchange notes on the latest E class.

I'll kick off with some dates and let's see the response.

Proposal 1

Date: 16 Apr 2010 (Fri)

Time: 9.30pm onwards

Venue: West Coast MacDonalds (adjacent Car Park)

Proposal 2

Date: 30 Apr 2010 (Fri, eve of public holiday)

Venue: Former "Big Splash" - Car Park at Carl Jr.

Guest Sal20

Dear bros and friends,

We should really set a date to have a meet up amongst all who are interested to discuss and exchange notes on the latest E class.

I'll kick off with some dates and let's see the response.

Proposal 1

Date: 16 Apr 2010 (Fri)

Venue: West Coast MacDonalds (adjacent Car Park)

2.achtungbaby

3.Sal20

Proposal 2

Date: 30 Apr 2010 (Fri, eve of public holiday)

Venue: Former "Big Splash" - Car Park at Carl Jr.

1.lancevp

2.achtungbaby

3.Sal20

Guest notti

actungbaby

so far it is a very good buy, change the ac filter, install bluetooth, solar film and misc stuff in addition to all the tech wonders in this V6 flagship

show you guys the buy if i got a chance, i may be able to join you guys at east coast.

just msg me :)

achtungbaby wrote:

its ok..seems like the response is alittle weak for now...prob cos its a ph and that the uncertainty of the COE saga..ha

notti..we can meet up again to check out the other responses..:)

hope ur S class is a gd buy..enjoy ur ride..

tried the E200 & E250 couple days back and i must say the diff is quite minimal..not a hardcore bhp kind of guy now that the COE is heading northwards..prob will wait and see a little while..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest WhiteKnight

achtungbaby wrote:

Ha..perhaps all have got their rides worked out already Sal20.

thinking of jumping ship to the new 5 series F10..heard its already in PML..

Yup, is on the rooftop and trust me....is beautiful. But they will not show it to walk in unless you're invited or got lobang. Will be launched soon, and i was told >800 units sold already. It is much better looking than previous generation with hell lot of specs including latest white LED Angel eyes.....in my opinion...look better than the new E.:censored::fish:

BUT....just bought myself a E250 Cabrio today:bounce:

Guest blackmercs

WhiteKnight wrote:

Yup, is on the rooftop and trust me....is beautiful. But they will not show it to walk in unless you're invited or got lobang. Will be launched soon, and i was told >800 units sold already. It is much better looking than previous generation with hell lot of specs including latest white LED Angel eyes.....in my opinion...look better than the new E.:censored::fish:

Congras on yr new ride. How much u pay for it? Wats e package deal like? care to share yr PI infro?

Guest lightning

WhiteKnight wrote:

bro whiteknight...interesting comments but i guess "look" is less important to you otherwise you would have chosen the F10 over W212...:whistle:

Guest WhiteKnight

blackmercs wrote:

Congras on yr new ride. How much u pay for it? Wats e package deal like? care to share yr PI infro?

I'll pm you once the details are in as i'm still awaiting certain options TBC.

lightning wrote:

bro whiteknight...interesting comments but i guess "look" is less important to you otherwise you would have chosen the F10 over W212...:whistle:

Well, let's just say the SE could have clinch my business if he has been working harder:becky: and given me a better deal. Then again, i expect the OMV for entry 523 to be <$46K and $207 OTR is way off in Margins.

I've 2 kids and Labradors & Maid....Squeeze la.

Kidding Mate...i've another Audi & a Harley...:becky:

Waiting to make more friends here....thanks for the welcome.

Cheers Mate!!