• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WhO kAnA sPoTTeD ToDaY

Guest ladyseals80

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyseals80

Your "ang kong kong" SLK should be easy to spot mah :devil2:

so far, I've managed to avoid Alvin's Island-wide CCTV system.

too fast to get spotted :devil2:

Guest SgLaKsa

Spotted 1x super stock black SLK S..7544. struggling along Whitely Road towards PIE at 3.17pm 26sec

:bboyspin:

Oh for a moment, i thought you had spotted Mr 5 'S', Sglaksa's Super Stock Silver SLK :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest ACSLK

Spotted 1x Black (Body stock but engine not STOCK) (FL) SLK200 SJN 178, driver wearing a sun-glass looking abit sad (but not much sun at that hour)

driving at Sin Ming Road 9.41am 11sec

Spotted 1x Silver Stock (FL) SLK200 S__5257 driving out of Funan Centre IT Mall.......6.33pm 33sec

Spotted 1x Silver Stock (FL) SLK200 S__5555 parking at Hong Kong Street..........6.37pm 01sec

Spotted 1x Silver Stock Pre-FL SLK200 S___33 parking al Maxwell Market public cp.......6.51 15sec

:rockon:

cheers!!!

Guest ACSLK

Spotted 1x Fully Stock White SLK200 SGS 7153 driving slowly at Funan IT Mall cp at 12.25pm 25sec

Spotted 1x Full AMG Kitted Grey SLK200 SFB2929 driving safely on CTW towards AMK at 1.29pm 45sec

Spotted 1x Silver quite stock SLK??? SJC 707 silently park outside MBM at 1.38pm 59sec..................

:rockon:

cheers

Guest kopimonster

SLK350 black 2222 spotted yesterday morning along CTE, cut straight into my lane and wif no signal, nearly caused an accident! then saw you weaving in and out of traffic and tailgating several cars. Even if you are in a hurry, please try to drive safe!

Guest Sareve

SLK350 black 2222 spotted yesterday morning along CTE, cut straight into my lane and wif no signal, nearly caused an accident! then saw you weaving in and out of traffic and tailgating several cars. Even if you are in a hurry, please try to drive safe!

It's time to install machine guns on your car :thumbsup: Failing that, I suppose a video cam is good for catching these people.

Guest ACSLK

Spotted 1x Deep Sea Blue SLK200 with Full Carrlsson BodykitKit, Exhaust and Rims parking illegally like me (Lol) along the NUS (Nasi Lemak/Prata Shop), 10.21pm 21sec

cheers

Guest kopimonster

It's time to install machine guns on your car :thumbsup: Failing that, I suppose a video cam is good for catching these people.

haha well said bro :thumbsup:

Guest stealth123

spotted a 280 SJR XXXX exiting lower delta after AYE

stealth ijjit you?!?!?!

yup - was on my way out of the country for a dive trip. Spotted u too, ladyseals.. made a mental reminder to come back and post the spot... I just arrived, logged on to post but guess you were quicker huh? :)

Tried to play catch up along jalan bukit merah,.. but darn, you were too fast for me.. *heh* You dissapeared before i could catch ya... :P

hey kopi looks like we encountered the same car with the driver displaying the same characteristics! AYE was where I got the treatment.

Guest kopimonster

hey kopi looks like we encountered the same car with the driver displaying the same characteristics! AYE was where I got the treatment.

That does it! i'm buying 4D tomorrow ;D

Guest stealth123

Hi Stealth123,

Got SLK220? (R170?)

cheers

heh.. i went to do a look up... apparently really no 220 wor... must be 230.. thanks to my greying eyes. :P

*paiseh*... but yeah, it was the R170...