• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WhO kAnA sPoTTeD ToDaY

Guest ladyseals80

Guest angela

coming back from "job" this morning, guess who i saw again on CTE?

hehehe... i saw from distance... again thought cannot be him..... go closer and see the blink blink 8188... who else could it be???

haha, nbz, he must have saw the silver bullet chionging towards him, i havent horn him yet he open window to wave liao...

first parade si-di-yah!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angela

hahaha willy.. i think you have alot of chemistry with 8188... hehhee

ya... i think so too.

yand2ne1%20%286%29.JPG

:1mfinger: :1mfinger: :1mfinger: :1mfinger: :1mfinger: :twinmfinger: :twinmfinger: :twinmfinger: :twinmfinger: :twinmfinger:

Spotted Jun at Geylang East Ave............at 3.15pm 15sec

Spotted 1x Black SLK200 SGH 1722 fully stock driving along Orchard Road at 3.49pm 48sec

Spotted 1x White SLK200 SGS7153 full stock driving pass The Istana at 3.50pm 03sec

:rockon:

Was behind big bro slk350 SJ* 9291 along KJE-> BKE -> SLE @ 11:35pm :P

Hmm...when ya abruptly turned in TPE ya caused the car behind to jm his brakes

Saw him gesturing ya when i drove past him...

Drive safe bro! (:

haha 1 carpark spot so many cars... u must have been rounding it looking for lots rite! didnt u spot a blue c200 also?? haha

anyway side note.. i also spotted my previous car @ holland V with its new bright gt3rs orange paintwork.. with big big stickers...