• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WhO kAnA sPoTTeD ToDaY

Guest ladyseals80

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

338 not White....Silver (erderly lady owner) R170?

cheers

jialat.. kenna spotted.. also kenna recognised as elderly lady.. me guy lag.. hahaha.. must be i was driving too fast..

cheers

jialat.. kenna spotted.. also kenna recognised as elderly lady.. me guy lag.. hahaha.. must be i was driving too fast..

yo bro, how's your HALO Projectors?? still bright???

you must be too F&F that alvin C unclearly... :devil2:

spotted 1x Superb Stock Pre(FL) SLK 388, Dunno what Blue, parked silently along the Building opposite Valley Point 4pm sharp (Blackberry time)

spotted 1x Decent Pre(FL) SLK350, 2002 Sexy Sleek Red, parked outside MBM at 6.15pm 15sec, Blackberry time (suspected he installed Smart Top)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

cheers

Guest redhood

Guilty as charged! Why am I not surprised that I kena spot by u? Anyway, my very first mod, so significant. Now I no longer have to sit in the car stupidly while the car cover up. Yay!

Guest SLK7777

Guilty as charged! Why am I not surprised that I kena spot by u? Anyway, my very first mod, so significant. Now I no longer have to sit in the car stupidly while the car cover up. Yay!

Yoou can RUN, you can HIDE but you can never escape from our CCTV.... ACSLK

cheers

yo bro, how's your HALO Projectors?? still bright???

you must be too F&F that alvin C unclearly... :devil2:

hee. wah sir i m so touch. u still remember my mod.. no lag. may isn't f&f maybe i did not cut my hair. hehe.

Guest sociex

so wanna do a mini-review for your new smarttop? :clap:

Guest redhood

No need lah, it is quite common n many of our members have already installed it. I'm just slow when it comes to mods. But for the benefit of those for really hasn't heard of it, it is a small module that we can install in the cabriolets to allow us to open n close the roof with 3 clicks on the remote or the roof button in the car. It alsoallows u to operate the roof while driving up to 50kmh. The difference between slowing down n closing up whensudden rain strikes compared to squeezing under flyovers with motorbikes n trucks of foreign workers? Priceless!

Ok, sorry, off topic liao!

spotted 1x Red Fully Stock SLK230 (R170), SCQ 330 driving along Outram Road at 2.26pm 26 seconds.........

Spotted 1x Silver Fully Stock SLK200 (R171) S. . 6815 park along Keong Siak Street at 4.49pm 36seconds

Spotted 1x Greenish Silver Fully Stock SLK200 (R171) S..9015 driving along Pasir Panjang Road 5.38pm 03 seconds

cheers

spotted 1x Fully Stock Black SLK200 park at MND building, SF_4646...........2pm sharp

spotted 1x Fully Stock Blue SLK230 (R170) driving along Clementi Road, SDT7368, 4.45pm 49sec

cheers