• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WhO kAnA sPoTTeD ToDaY

Guest ladyseals80

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ACSLK

Hi Jo,

yes i know is you that i saw: you drive so slow (i think 42.6km per hour)........but i wasn't driving my SLK yesterday that's why you didn't see me if not sure get spotted as i was just behind you then drive beside and passed you before i over take you after Hwa Chong School....................

cheers.......

Hi g8crasher,

You sure ?? We were parked side by side.... Me, ACSLK and LADYSEAL. Maybe car park too dark.. so did not notice two black SLKs... ha ha ha :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

bro I think your car too Swee oredi bcos I really only notice yrs but not ladyseals n acslks... Hahaha staring at your brakes too much lah

:clap:

Tiger balm arrived so fast and safely today, i think they must have coated the turbine fins for maximum performance and cooling properties. :rockon:

dont forget to share your tiger balm experiences with your buddies over in OZ. ;D

Guest stealth123

spotted 4 SLK at great world city, cannot remember all the no. except for one.. black slk S??7979 :clap:

*gasp* 4... together? or were they parked separately?

Guest 2 Mercie 2

Pico ]

Wah liao mercie...dun expose me can, trying to act blur liao... :2guns:

Alvin, it shld be me u saw lah hahaha

Hahahaha... should be Alvin trying to act blur la. Of course he knows.. His CCTVs can also detect the driver and not only the plate no. HAHA

:clap:

Tiger balm arrived so fast and safely today, i think they must have coated the turbine fins for maximum performance and cooling properties. :rockon:

dont forget to share your tiger balm experiences with your buddies over in OZ. wrote:

Hahaha so sad.. i can only share with them and not show them how the Tiger Balm works. Haha

How's your magic button?? All the best for later yea. Get good timing! Don't bully my two white DC5 2037 & 5292. & white Evo 6.5 w/ Takata green rims ah. Hehe I told my friend to look out for the Silver SLK alrd. HAHAHA He asked if you are from Monster Garage. lol yea you guys have fun!

Hi Adam,

i think the plane exhaust was being operated............................................

:rockon:

HAHAHAHAHA with strobe lights........................................

spotted 4 SLK at great world city, cannot remember all the no. except for one.. black slk S??7979 :clap:

*gasp* 4... together? or were they parked separately?

they were all park separately.. 3 SLK on B3 carpark, and 1 SLK on B2 carpark.. :thumbsup:

Guest ACSLK

Hi Mercie,

Oh yes......forgot the super strobe light...........................

Back to topic:

Spotted 1x Black SLK200 8282 at Still Road, 11.44min 44sec

Spotted 1x Silver SLK200 9692 at Sin Ming Road, 2.31min 29sec

Spotted 1x Black SLK55 360 at Sin Ming Autocare 3.33min 59sec (not sure if it is real or Cal twin brother)

Spotted 1x White SLK200 2882 at MBM washing bay 5pm sharp...................

:clap: :rockon: :clap: :rockon:

Guest Sareve

Spotted today:

1 black pre-FL SLK with AMG 5-spoke rims at SIM Namly Campus

2 SLKs parked next to a yellow Ferrari outside Marina Oriental Hotel at 6+

Lol looks like I got spotted!

I was just going to post about these 2 SLKs that I parked next to when I went for dinner. Both pre-FL, one dark blue the other one silver I think. I thought of this topic the moment I saw them.

Guest SLK7777

Spotted SD* 2 along paya lebar road towards Gullimard...... wondering if Tiger Palm can control the car remotely.... :ninjaturtle: :ninjaturtle: :ninjaturtle:

Guest ACSLK

Hi Cal,

Snr T Balm you mean?

Spotted Black (FL) SLK200 178 Happily driving along Pasir Panjang Road, 1.43pm 43 sec :ninja:

Spotted Red (FL) SLK SJJ330, Black SGX 553 and Silver EU159 all park at 168 Bt Merah, parking at MSCP................2pm to 4pm

Spotted Black SLK SFN 36 Driving along Upper Thomson Road........(P plate) - 4.19pm 23sec

Spotted 2x Black SLK (198) and (7780) driving along Holland Road (R171 area) - 4.59pm 59sec

:rockon: