• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WhO kAnA sPoTTeD ToDaY

Guest ladyseals80

Guest ladyseals80

For those who saw each other on the road, at the workshops, etc.... but did not manage to say HI, wan to know who is who or juz wanna say what a nice ride you have... enjoy ya....

:apwink:

*ps: if u spot any SLKs outside, along or anywhere near BUDGET HOTELs in Geylang or anywhere else in SG PLS DO NOT POST!!!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andlee

Wo Rose...

Sounds like a tricky thread...what happens if you get spotted at the wrong place, wrong time, and worse still, the wrong person reads this thread?? hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :banghead: :banghead:

Guest 2 Mercie 2

Wo Rose...

Sounds like a tricky thread...what happens if you get spotted at the wrong place, wrong time, and worse still, the wrong person reads this thread?? hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :banghead: :banghead:

that was what that came to my mind.... haha if dont wanna get spotted wrong place wrong time? disguise myself????? hahaha drive van out swee~

Guest SLK7777

Wow.. SLKLYH....

Should have change my plate huh... that me.,.. The BIG BUNNY ! :yumyum: :yumyum: :yumyum:

Never do "BAD" things with your SLK.. hard to run... Bro where were you ? Hidding somewhere?

I went with my friend to collect his winnings. He strike 4D and i gave him a ride in exchange for a nice lunch at R Hotel..

Phew ! spotted at the right place, right time..... HENG ! Else really kena SABO !

P/S: how many SLK with 77*7 ? Maybe not mine.... ha ha

Guest slklyh

haha i was going straight towards serangoon rd and u were turning left to bukit timah rd...lol

yaa tink next time we go wrong place need to cover up the number plate ....LOL :pray:

Guest 2 Mercie 2

can i know where is the definition of "wrong" place ah???? got examples???

i very innocent one leh......... :yumyum:

«Mercie» says:

*lol

*you go see sgmerc

*slk thread

*who kana spotted today

*damn funny

sky where do you go from here. says:

*hahaha

*kana spotted.

*GEYLANG

*outside HOTEL 81

«Mercie» says:

*lol

Guest Andlee

oh......... i know wat to do liao

i go amend my 1st post hehehehe....

Yo Rose,

Got to ammend further la...not only Geylang ok...as long as spot SLK along any budget hotel in Singapore, please do not post...haha.. :laugh:

Guest ladyseals80

To be even safer, dun post stationary vehicle. Moving vehicle at least can roti prata say going elsewhere or anywhere. 8.)

my gosh.....................

should i juz post "if you see OKL's car dun post where he is"

LOLz!!!

Guest SLK7777

:iconsalut: YES Madam! No posting to harm fellow SLKers.....

But if we spot other people SLK parking at your apartment, can post of not???

Andrew.... guess you have to change car! :la: :la:

Guest Andlee

To be even safer, dun post stationary vehicle. Moving vehicle at least can roti prata say going elsewhere or anywhere. 8.)

Bro Ong,

So u mean even if stationary at traffic light or park at home downstairs also cannot post ar? All stationary ma..hehe..so bottom line is...bro Ong dun like to be spotted..please pretend you nvr see him even if you do...hahahah...

Actually..that includes myself as well..kekeke

Guest ladyseals80

But if we spot other peopple SLK parking in your apartment, can post of not???

post loh..............

so many ppl like to park my house then go shopping one...

i guang ming zheng da one ok........... lolz!

Guest Andlee

But if we spot other peopple SLK parking in your apartment, can post of not???

Calvin,

I think can la..if it is not either yours or mine right? hahahaha :laugh: :laugh:

Guest ladyseals80

hello calvin... u not scared of karma ah...

your number so obvious... wait ppl post spotted you here and there and everywhere

u better pray hard ur lovers dun have account in this forum man hahahahhaahaha.....

anyway my house no place for bbq leh........ anyone can volunteer??? :P

Guest Andlee

But if we spot other people SLK parking at your apartment, can post of not???

Andrew.... guess you have to change car! :la: :la:

Wa Calvin,

Why suddenly got my name come out ar..you trying to make me a scapegoat issit? hahaha...

Nvr physically spot u can create such rumours..hahaha...if one day i go there shopping to buy something...sure die la...hahaha... :laugh: :laugh: