• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WhO kAnA sPoTTeD ToDaY

Guest ladyseals80

Guest ACSLK

I was on the way home so from the other side of the road saw toycarz already....................

Just spotted a Black SLK (66).............along Holland Road 9.05pm 37sec................

cheers

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toycarz

Wow... ACSLK

You superb huh... like this also kena spotted by you....

Toycarz, how was the chick ? :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

lol...chicks? aiyo, I old liow....now into mother hen :yumyum: Best if roast or steam....the aroma of chicken rice is always hard to resist, my fav! :yumyum:

Guest ACSLK

Spotted 1x Silver SLK (Topless) driving pass West Coast Highway (11.45pm 14sec)......driving speed (85km/hr) so can't see the number plate from my place........

cheers

Guest NewC180

Thanks to the black SLK280, SG_ 210 that gave way to me just now near Queenstown, I was trying very hard to change lane as there was a big jam ahead. Is the owner here?

Hoho I saw a black C class at some lorong in Geylang today, number plate was 9339. SOUND FAMILIAR?

Dude he was havin some beef noodles with me. You didn't see my car ? :yumyum:

Guest ACSLK

9.25am

Silver pre FL SLK (292) driving along the road infront of Mandarin Oriental (R171)

9.42am

White pre FL SLK (72) driving along River Valley Road (R171)

11.34am

Silver R170 model (338) pumping V-power at Shell petrol station (Bishan)

cheers