• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

WhO kAnA sPoTTeD ToDaY

Guest ladyseals80

Guest stealth123

gosh - from the way you guys spot SLKs... sounds like there are a LOT of them in Singapore.

Btw, on this topic - how many do you think are there on the roads here? 1000? Got ah?

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redhood

My guess is, including all years n models, maybe not more than 500. Most are kept at home n rarely used as 2nd or 3rd car. Most R170s have been exported too, I believe.

Guest stealth123

My guess is, including all years n models, maybe not more than 500. Most are kept at home n rarely used as 2nd or 3rd car. Most R170s have been exported too, I believe.

wah ... those who can keep the SLK as a second or THIRD car.... *envy*....

dun have any basis for saying this - but my feel is that there are about 200 - 300 SLKs in Singapore.

That makes the number of members here 10% of owners in Singapore (since there were 25 counted under the SLK DRIVERS topic).

:P hopefully the number will jump to 26 with this coming week's COE result... *grinz*

Guest sociex

Saw a silver slk parked at the side of the road with top down at holland village, 12a.m.

if you meant chip bee garden on a Sat night, it was probably mine haha

Guest Sareve

aiya... kena exposed liao...

ey? spelling error ah? exposed or sexposed. wahahaha

Why is your BM missing the rear wheels while the boot is open? It's just like the owner right, I've heard he likes to bend over and take it from behind.

Guest ACSLK

Spotted 1x Greyish (FL) SLK driving along the Pasir Panjang fly over at 2.26pm 33 sec (P plate, lady driver) i was going too fast, she so slow so can't see her number plate..................................................

cheers

Guest stealth123

Spotted a SLK350 license plate 6x6 today along ECP about 10nish.

Can sense that he was bullying me la - since he's the 350.. and i'm only the small brother 280.... *LOL*

What u need is the whole package,

i.e.

-extractor

-down pipe

-high flow cat

-exhaust

-filters

-pulley

-twin supercharger :punk1:

-ecu tuning

-suspension

-strut + sway bars