• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

my quest to become a w204 owner..

Guest ehwwong

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

:censored:

hehe.. if not enough "glue", i am sure bro blackmerc got plenty to share.. i am also chip in.

paisei, this one cannot help. I m on special project for the gar the ment, to increase the sillypore population. Really paisei...

Guest NewC180

Wong, your car super chio man.... i so jealous now.... next time I don't dare to park near you already.

BTW, I just realised today that the sticker that blacken my rear lights are popping out. Dunno why but it looks very ugly.

Blackmerc, I very sad now, how huh? what should I do huh?

Sad?? Go and pcc then glue it back lor.........

Thanks for your siao offer.

Went to Gen Concepts this morning. They replaced the 2 stickers for me with new ones, FOC. Thumbs up for their good service!

So now I'm a happy man liao, not sad liao....

Guest blackmercs

Wong, your car super chio man.... i so jealous now.... next time I don't dare to park near you already.

BTW, I just realised today that the sticker that blacken my rear lights are popping out. Dunno why but it looks very ugly.

Blackmerc, I very sad now, how huh? what should I do huh?

Sad?? Go and pcc then glue it back lor.........

Thanks for your siao offer.

Went to Gen Concepts this morning. They replaced the 2 stickers for me with new ones, FOC. Thumbs up for their good service!

So now I'm a happy man liao, not sad liao....

Phew!!! Cos i siao not enough........end of OT

Guest kepiting1sg

err.. how come that pic so special one??

anyway, this thread also so OFF TOPIC liao... my quest already over de..

hehe

Great rims to go with your AMG body kit!!! Congrats!!!!! :clap:

Let Unker drool over your ride this cumming Sat mini GTG - make sure U cum hor!!!!

Guest east539

thank you thank you!

yeah, i will be there on Sat... but i will not bring my wallet, so you have to buy me kopi.. haha

you sure you not bringing your wallet??

Guest ehwwong

si buay sian today...

here's some more picture for my lights mod project.

I went for the more expensive option, simply because it is available locally and its from Philip my fav consumer electronic brand. Tried to reduce the exposure to almost -1.5EV but the picture got a lot of noise.

Philips Xenon HID Conversion Kit

LED Eyelid

mascara.jpg

W204 LED Turn Signal Light

led-turnsignal.jpg

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Wah piangz eh bro! I just mentioned to you about the LED taillights niah, you so fast lup already ah?!?!?! :o

At the rate you're going, there's nothing much left to lup liao.... :P

Guest east539

where dun have, sooner or later he will do all the performance mod, maybe he will keep saying he dun bring wallet or money, but at this rate, even the brambo BBK is anytime man.

lai lai lai..it is time to list what ah wong have yet to do, unker, blackmercs & c180, come list down all things he have yet to do leh. :devil2:

Guest NewC180

where dun have, sooner or later he will do all the performance mod, maybe he will keep saying he dun bring wallet or money, but at this rate, even the brambo BBK is anytime man.

lai lai lai..it is time to list what ah wong have yet to do, unker, blackmercs & c180, come list down all things he have yet to do leh. :devil2:

Hehe.... +1, let's do up a list for bro wong!

wong, start a new thread call 'my quest to be the most chio w204 in sgp, m'sia and some say batam!'

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Hahaha..... Yes, list them all down.... :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Guest east539

don't need to list lah...

still got many many mod to do... might as well, buy a C63 sighz....

wahahaha..ah wong, you really thinking of the c63 ah?? after witnessing the power & look. now cannot sleep liao, right??? :devil2:

Guest ehwwong

mai kong liao lah.... i even sit inside leh.. the feeling.... reminds me of sitting in a roller-coaster.. hehe

yah.. really cannot sleep liao... but think of the insurance and road tax.. :2guns: :2guns: cannot afford.

still think my car is good enuff liao... don't think so much, wait every night cannot sleep...

• 1 month later...
Guest ehwwong

been awhile since i update my own thread..

today just do up my BBK.. its from Movit

sorry about the bad image quality.. my camera CMI liao

bbk-1.jpg

and my quad pipe with CF diffusor..

diffusor.jpg