• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

my quest to become a w204 owner..

Guest ehwwong

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

No horse run!!! Swee man!

Ya man sibei swee, u guys talking abt the car nos plate mod rite? How come can darken the nos? Is it LTA approval?

Guest NewC180

Ya man sibei swee, u guys talking abt the car nos plate mod rite? How come can darken the nos? Is it LTA approval?

Bro, you don't know forum rule meh? No matter who mod what, to support your fellow forumer, you must say things like "Swee Swee", "Good mod bro", "Welll done!", so as to make the money well spent mah. Whether really swee or not is secondary...

Another rule is again now matter who post what poision, the instant response should be Mai Tu Lio! Get it now bro?

Anyway, jokes aside, ah wong, your car really sibei swee now, I think one of the most fierce and competent C200 around man... (not suan you one hor..)

Guest blackmercs

Bro, you don't know forum rule meh? No matter who mod what, to support your fellow forumer, you must say things like "Swee Swee", "Good mod bro", "Welll done!", so as to make the money well spent mah. Whether really swee or not is secondary...

Another rule is again now matter who post what poision, the instant response should be Mai Tu Lio! Get it now bro?

Anyway, jokes aside, ah wong, your car really sibei swee now, I think one of the most fierce and competent C200 around man... (not suan you one hor..)

Oh i understand now, Wong "Swee Swee", "Good mod bro", "Welll done!".

Guest pongster

been awhile since i update my own thread..

today just do up my BBK.. its from Movit

sorry about the bad image quality.. my camera CMI liao

and my quad pipe with CF diffusor..

Dude, that's cool! :afro:

Guest NewC180

Wong, your car really sibei swee. Now I'm telling myself that I need to work harder to save up for my mod fund!

BTW, what's PJ? So you doing your CF grille?

Guest ehwwong

kam sia kam sia..

overspent liao... have to eat bread for 6months... :(

CF grille have to put on hold for a while, just got myself a new toy recently...

Guest NewC180

kam sia kam sia..

overspent liao... have to eat bread for 6months... :(

CF grille have to put on hold for a while, just got myself a new toy recently...

Wow! Simi new toy again? Mod king! Pics please!

Guest kinky74

wow mod king power lah... number one in singpaore and JB already....... super photo... new toy must be a camera is it????? :punk1: :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

???????can use on other car really??? did not know about it... what about those AMG?????????????????????????????

Guest ehwwong

kinky, wow.. you guess it, yap its a camera..

not sure about transferring to other cars though.. but wouldn't be too hard since it is just bracket...

Guest kinky74

you power ah.... everytime got new toy......very lucky.... my new toy coming in 2 months time so no money to mod car already..... :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Guest LeeCH

Wong,

500D is a good camera. Congrats on that purchase. Same question here as NewC180. What is PJ? I notice after your BBK installation, your car seem lower. Did you change your stock coilover/springs as well? Waiting to see more from King of Mod. :) :punk1:

Guest ehwwong

thanks.. i been eyeing that camera for a long long time..

PJ = project, probably put on hold for a while now..

yap, i install the KW V3 coil-over.