• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

my quest to become a w204 owner..

Guest ehwwong

Guest east539

PM me the details for the HID leh..

i submit to the poison of blackmerc.... :death:

submit to blackmercs?? you won't have time to submit to his poison one lah, he keep cuming you keep taking nonstop nia..wahahah & also more & more will keep cumming till your legs go w***** sia, AMG brakes next???

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackmercs

Here u go, http://www.vvme.com/catalog/list-s-10145-10146.html

Remember to check with the seller before make the purchase whether can fits yr ride or not, aspeically on the issue of any error code etc. I m not going to responsible "in the event of unforseen circumstances". Common statement to push responsibility!!!! muahahahahah

For u, u ordered 3 sets ok, also ordered the eyelid, ask our founder eyelid T10, NewC180 bru.

Rear LED licence plates light, u r spoilt for choice, so u got to decide who u love to get poison from!!!!

Also, install interior all white light too hor................remember the black and white, black and white???

Quickly get it done before the 31st May 2009 meetup hor...................yrs will be most chio C200..................

Guest ehwwong

I m not going to responsible "in the event of unforseen circumstances". Common statement to push responsibility!!!! muahahahahah

si buay KNS!!

you must be responsible for all the poison you are spreading mate. :twinmfinger: , you lucky i don't have your number otherwise my wife will ask you out and :2guns: :death:

btw, you got the lobang to install right?

anybody want to share the freight cost??

Guest ehwwong

submit to blackmercs?? you won't have time to submit to his poison one lah, he keep cuming you keep taking nonstop nia..wahahah & also more & more will keep cumming till your legs go w***** sia, AMG brakes next???

aiya, i say say only lah.. with the hope that he will STOP his venom tongue and finger typing all the way...

AMG brakes? i think i don't need lah, because i already got the mercedes logo brake caliper with perforated brake disc.. should be "power" enough, unless i mod until 260BHP... heheheheheheheeh

Guest ehwwong

Hahahahaha...... Same la, we all one big family; poison each other until bo lui..... lol.....

bro... you are the most poisonous man... otherwise i won't buy the car.... hahahahahah

Guest blackmercs

I m not going to responsible "in the event of unforseen circumstances". Common statement to push responsibility!!!! muahahahahah

si buay KNS!!

you must be responsible for all the poison you are spreading mate. :twinmfinger: , you lucky i don't have your number otherwise my wife will ask you out and :2guns: :death:

btw, you got the lobang to install right?

anybody want to share the freight cost??

hahaha do u know that all the above lights mod cost u less than 1K leh, compare yr 10K mod............is peanuts............oops..........

Guest east539

ehwwong ]

aiya, i say say only lah.. with the hope that he will STOP his venom tongue and finger typing all the way...

AMG brakes? i think i don' wrote:

unless i mod until 260BHP... heheheheheheheeh

Hi,

Answer to your question.

1) It is just a normal caliper with 4 pots with merc logo printed on it.

2) Anything lowered then the stock suspension (spring) is call sport suspension but you still riding on normal shock absorber. Yes, the handling will be better, the car will not row so much while you negotiating a corner.

3) Rear wheel drive usually have a wider tire for better road holding.

Hope the above information good for you.

Guest blackmercs

AMG brakes? i think i don't need lah, because i already got the mercedes logo brake caliper with perforated brake disc.. should be "power" enough, unless i mod until 260BHP... heheheheheheheeh

Dying to see yr merces logo brake caliper............PICS PICS PICS, how many flower pots.........

Guest TuMMyBeaR

ehwwong ]

Hahahahaha...... Same la, we all one big family wrote:

bro... you are the most poisonous man... otherwise i won't buy the car.... hahahahahah

Hahaha..... Kum siah.... Actually I was one of the 1st few guinea pigs on the W204 when I collected my car in Jan '08.... Test this and that.... :punk1:

But now you all ah.... scary man.... :clap:

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Actually, on a more serious note, the standard brakes are a 2 port brakes. It is more than enough for a 184bhp car.

4 ports are usually seen on the Subarus and Mits Evos (Brembo etc). But not forgetting, the C-Class has adaptive brakes already which helps to improve braking distances amongst other things like ASR, EDB and of course ESP too....

Guest ehwwong

east539 ]

AMG brakes? i think i don' wrote:

unless i mod until 260BHP... heheheheheheheeh

Hi,

Answer to your question.

1) It is just a normal caliper with 4 pots with merc logo printed on it.

2) Anything lowered then the stock suspension (spring) is call sport suspension but you still riding on normal shock absorber. Yes, the handling will be better, the car will not row so much while you negotiating a corner.

3) Rear wheel drive usually have a wider tire for better road holding.

Hope the above information good for you.

alamak brother east539,

you never see the "" between the power meh? i know its stock liao... hehe

Guest ehwwong

hahaha do u know that all the above lights mod cost u less than 1K leh, compare yr 10K mod............is peanuts............oops..........

no lah, bo lui... cannot do the 10K mod.. if i start saving now, maybe by 2010 then i can install the lights mod... cannot be in time for the GTG MAY 2009 liao lah... probably GTG in 2010.. :pray:

Guest east539

Actually, on a more serious note, the standard brakes are a 2 port brakes. It is more than enough for a 184bhp car.

4 ports are usually seen on the Subarus and Mits Evos (Brembo etc). But not forgetting, the C-Class has adaptive brakes already which helps to improve braking distances amongst other things like ASR, EDB and of course ESP too....

wah danz!! dun pi cha my lobang mah, thought he will take my words for it kan chiong plus gian gian till drool mah & he maybe will go heywire & have nights of sleepless nights mah. wahahahaha.. >:D

Want to mod mai ko tu liao lah now got Brabus dealer on board to encourage you further. It's not everyday we collaborate with Brabus you know heeheeheeheehee :clap: :clap:

Guest echodeltax

hey bro, every time i log into this forum, i keep looking at the pictures of your AMG body kit... so beautiful!! upload more pictures leh....

i like the side-skirt the most!! looks very powerful man!!

to me getting the AMG bodykit good enough already, very happy already no need to do anymore mod.

Guest TuMMyBeaR

wah danz!! dun pi cha my lobang mah, thought he will take my words for it kan chiong plus gian gian till drool mah & he maybe will go heywire & have nights of sleepless nights mah. wahahahaha.. >:D

Hahaha.... Although I have found out can install the AMG Brakes set for our cars too.. Cost around $6k if I'm not wrong.... ;)

actually you have better option now, do consider the brabus kit.. very chio chio.. hehe

Contact Mr Brabus of First Automobile for more information. They can do a very very attractive package IF you order before this Friday 8th May 2009.

:thumbsup: