• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

my quest to become a w204 owner..

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

How's the CF spoiler? What else did you do today?

Yo!

CF spoiler swee swee! nothing much lah... wifey was there.. :death:

so when you free, can buy you lunch??

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TuMMyBeaR

How's the CF spoiler? What else did you do today?

Yo!

CF spoiler swee swee! nothing much lah... wifey was there.. :death:

so when you free, can buy you lunch??

LOL..... She smart liao.... Better follow you otherwise come home wallet empty liao.... :clap:

Next week la.... My ICT cancelled because of swine flu... Yipee!!!!!

Guest ehwwong

can lah, i drop by your work place to look for you...

however i did do something else where... heehee, will post some pics tomorrow.... :-X

Guest kepiting1sg

interesting topic..

nice cars..

okok.. i also wanna buy liao..

Bro teriyaki,

Dun wait liao lah!

Mai Ko Tu!

Mai Ko Tan!

Look for TuMMyBear.....hehehehehe!!! :thumbsup:

Guest ehwwong

wong haha some pics quick lol ! do share contact for the CF! currently my turn to wait

just fitted new rims today... car in a mess, quite dirty.. will give it a body scrub and massage over the weekend and will post some pics.. :)

Guest upandcoming

din u get with AMG kit and AMG Rims? Care to Pm me about rims pls?

wong haha some pics quick lol ! do share contact for the CF! currently my turn to wait

just fitted new rims today... car in a mess, quite dirty.. will give it a body scrub and massage over the weekend and will post some pics.. :)

Guest kepiting1sg

Congrats! :clap:

Pls dun overdose on the poisons cos no antidotes hor....hehehe ;D

kin! kin! kin!...photos to show us your new rims! :bboyspin:

Guest NewC180

Alamak you damn fast, was about to ask you if you wanna sell your rims to me! so you traded your rims to the rims shop? how much they gave you? what new rims you've got?

Guest ehwwong

to upandcoming:

the AMG rim is 17" and silver in color, while the rim look nice when sparkling clean but its litteratly impossible to maintain it that way, because whenever i step on the brakes.. the brake dust is showering on the rims... but then again, i am a late braker.. hehe

to unker:

too late liao.. i gone the path of no return.... car not in a good state for picture.. so will do it after its sparkling clean...

to NewC180:

alamak.. i didn't know you need.. i traded in liao.. the price... i rather not talk about it... :love9: :love9:

who want to guess what rim i change??? hehe... i buy kopi if got correct answers... :)

Guest teriyaki

interesting topic..

nice cars..

okok.. i also wanna buy liao..

Bro teriyaki,

Dun wait liao lah!

Mai Ko Tu!

Mai Ko Tan!

Look for TuMMyBear.....hehehehehe!!! :thumbsup:

ok ok.. will do.. hehe.. i'm very new here..

Guest blackmercs

yap... AMG C63 18" rims.. with CTC3 tyres.. close to $6K including the tyres..

nice rims!!! go and "smoke" yr front and rear light ba!!!!

Guest NewC180

Wong, your car super chio man.... i so jealous now.... next time I don't dare to park near you already.

BTW, I just realised today that the sticker that blacken my rear lights are popping out. Dunno why but it looks very ugly.

Blackmerc, I very sad now, how huh? what should I do huh?

Guest ehwwong

hehe.. all "new" car very chio one... after 3 months don't bother to maintain liao.. look like lup sap chia.. my whole family say i 3min heat... after sometime sure don't bother one..

didn't know you got do the smoked lights too? started peeling liao?

Guest NewC180

yup, did the lights at gen concepts. it didn't peel, but in the middle pop out one big bubble, like the glue not sticky like that. sigh, must waste time to go down again.

calling blackmercs, i very sad leh, how huh? how huh? how huh?

he he...

Guest teriyaki

yup, did the lights at gen concepts. it didn't peel, but in the middle pop out one big bubble, like the glue not sticky like that. sigh, must waste time to go down again.

calling blackmercs, i very sad leh, how huh? how huh? how huh?

he he...

Air bubble.. Use needle to poke.. then use cash card or credit card to smoothen it....

Guest TuMMyBeaR

On gawd..... Collect car less than a week only, do so many things liao..... :o

Hey, you didnt ask me about your rims leh..... I wanted it bah.... :swduel:

Guest ehwwong

Very very nicely done I must say. Something that I have in mind too. Congrats on the nice car. Perhaps more pics?

thank you for the compliment! just did a few things here and there and i am sure many of the C class here had already done but they not so vain, post pictures everywhere.. haha

do come down to the GTG sessions or event, so you can see it more up close.. :)

Guest ehwwong

Hey, you didnt ask me about your rims leh..... I wanted it bah.... :swduel:

pai seh lah bro... already got many PM "scolding" me why never post in the private ads.. i was too kan cheong at the moment to trade in and didn't think so much... sollie loh :iconsalut: :whip2:

Guest blackmercs

Wong, your car super chio man.... i so jealous now.... next time I don't dare to park near you already.

BTW, I just realised today that the sticker that blacken my rear lights are popping out. Dunno why but it looks very ugly.

Blackmerc, I very sad now, how huh? what should I do huh?

Sad?? Go and pcc then glue it back lor.........