• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

my quest to become a w204 owner..

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

uh huh...... :swduel: :swduel: :2guns: :2guns:

don't like that lah... now i sleep also dream about the car, shit also thnk about the car, eat also think about the car.... kena poison liao!

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TuMMyBeaR

uh huh...... :swduel: :swduel: :2guns: :2guns:

don't like that lah... now i sleep also dream about the car, shit also thnk about the car, eat also think about the car.... kena poison liao!

LOL..... Good la.... Everyday think of what new poison to add to the car.... kekeke....

Don't worry, I'm sure your SE will rush the car out for you since even shit also think of the car liao, must be fast liao.... ;D

Guest holmiumz

yeah, you better tell my SE to mai tu liao... otherwise i use my shit to paint on his C180.... :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

PS: see you on monday...

wah lau damn er xin leh.. :P congrats!

Guest blackmercs

3 more days man!!

cannot tahan liao.. especially when i know about this forum.. been reading all the poison.....

hmm do this, its helps. Say ENDURE ENDURE ENDURE (3 times). Do it 3 times a day, each time after the meal. It will reduce yr "tahaness". Hopes tis helps.

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Don't worry, he's collecting his new ride tomorrow at 1030am... Anybody wanna come to MBC for the ribbon-cutting ceremony? :clap:

Hahahaha..... Better sleep early bro, don't be late to collect car hor.... :afro:

Guest ehwwong

wow piang, you cannot imagine the agony man.. haha :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

been losing sleep over 1 week already.. :death: :2guns:

i don't remember being this excited over my honda civic when i was waiting for collection over 4 years ago.

don't think i can sleep tonight too... hopefully everything is ok tomorrow.. :pray:

now, after tomorrow, i think i will loose sleep over what to mod?? hahaha

PS: if anybody come, tummy will buy you coffee at MBC and i will buy lunch.. hehe

Guest kepiting1sg

Don't worry, he's collecting his new ride tomorrow at 1030am... Anybody wanna come to MBC for the ribbon-cutting ceremony? :clap:

Hahahaha..... Better sleep early bro, don't be late to collect car hor.... :afro:

Bro Alvin, dun jus cut ribbon ceremony.

Please get him a bottle of champagne to christen his new ride like launching of a ship....hehehehe!!! ;D

Today is finally the big day Bro ehwong!!!! Congrats!!!!!! :clap:

Pls. remember to join us in our coming May GTG! :welcome:

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Kepiting1sg ]

Don' wrote:

Bro Alvin, dun jus cut ribbon ceremony.

Please get him a bottle of champagne to christen his new ride like launching of a ship....hehehehe!!! ;D

Today is finally the big day Bro ehwong!!!! Congrats!!!!!! :clap:

Pls. remember to join us in our coming May GTG! :welcome:

Wah.... I doubt he wants someone to smash a bottle of champange on his new car! LOL!!!....

^-^

Guest Cklasse

How's the feeling for a 1st Mercedes-Benz? The 1st time sitting in your very own new Mercedes-Benz, feel the shiny star on the steering wheel..... :apwink:

Guest blackmercs

Think he's still driving around since 1230pm today and not home yet.... hahahaha....

yalor, must be, did u tell him that he dont have to clock 1000km to send for 1st servicing bor? Muahahahahaha

Last time wat my fren did, within a day he clocked 1000 km and then send for next servicing, coz he cant wait!!!!

Guest TuMMyBeaR

blackmercs ]

Think he' wrote:

yalor, must be, did u tell him that he dont have to clock 1000km to send for 1st servicing bor? Muahahahahaha

Last time wat my fren did, within a day he clocked 1000 km and then send for next servicing, coz he cant wait!!!!

Wah piangz! Don't scare me leh... I told him 10k....sekali he driving till he hit 10k!!! :banghead:

LOL!! :evlaugh:

Guest blackmercs

TuMMyBeaR ]

Think he' wrote:

Wah piangz! Don't scare me leh... I told him 10k....sekali he driving till he hit 10k!!! :banghead:

LOL!! :evlaugh:

Muahahahaahah i m not surprised!!! Wong ah wong wru!!!! PICS PICS PICS............. His new ride is it keyless system, is keyless entry not keyless "start" rite? Is he still in C&C ?? i m getting worried!!!!

Guest east539

blackmercs ]

TuMMyBeaR ]

Think he' wrote:

Wah piangz! Don' wrote:

Muahahahaahah i m not surprised!!! Wong ah wong wru!!!! PICS PICS PICS............. His new ride is it keyless system, is keyless entry not keyless "start" rite? Is he still in C&C ?? i m getting worried!!!!

wah..he like 10.30am collected his new ride, took his ride & drive happily until now duno where liao, will he drive until his gas totally run out & suay suay happen to struck at Lim Chu Kang bo???? :unsure: hope not, touchwood touchwood

Guest ehwwong

hi guys,

thank you for the caring posts... yes, indeed i have been driving around since 1230pm. fetching my Mum, mum-in-law, bro-in-law etc etc... go rounding in OG.. but too bad, tonight raining.. so no action... :tazzie:

only manage to reach home NOW.... will post many pics tomorrow... now a little blur blur liao...

Guest blackmercs

hi guys,

thank you for the caring posts... yes, indeed i have been driving around since 1230pm. fetching my Mum, mum-in-law, bro-in-law etc etc... go rounding in OG.. but too bad, tonight raining.. so no action... :tazzie:

only manage to reach home NOW.... will post many pics tomorrow... now a little blur blur liao...

muahaha OG story again ah? Heard that they kiam Zonda too, muahahahaha. Let's OG mia????

Guest ehwwong

good morning brother!!

OG together? can... but go see see look look nia.. no extreme action..

any brother know which good paint protection system open on Sunday?? really need to protect my car.. si buay heng, kanak raining on the 1st day and the car was naked without any protection.. :(

PM me if you know any?!

thank you