• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

my quest to become a w204 owner..

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

ok guys,

i started this thread for the purpose to share my "quest" for the c200... after considering getting from PI, but in the end i went with C&C instead. Mainly because the delivery of the car is faster but you have to pay extra for that.

I like to thank my SE (alvin quah) for a fantastic job done! he is very patient with my price haggling and also my constant impatience by bugging him to deliver the car faster... :thumbsup:

Finally, to all the fellow members here... thank you for the advice, the poison and well-wishes! I hope to be able to meet you guys more often!

And finally, here are some pic of my car.

ehwwongc200-1.gif

ehwwongc200.gif

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NewC180

Congrats to your AMG kitted W204! Swee swee no horse run!

So how is the paddleshift thingy? Is it working as up to "Xth" gear, or is it showing you the exact gear? So nice to have paddleshift, me very gian leh.....

Enjoy your new ride bro!

:clap:

Guest NewC180

echodeltax ]

hi echodeltax,

yap, that' wrote:

My car was parked at the opposite side near the gate. Your AMG kit makes my car looks damn inferior leh!! so i park far far away from you!! hahaha.....

i was there to look for some small Mercedes stickers to cover-up cos my car kena some small stone markings on the side-skirt since day one. but cannot find leh...

they mostly sell jap/kor car stuffs. high-end like ours they dont have.... hehehe... :P

How is your new car so far?? any problems??

Bro Echo, C180 very siah suay meh? ??? I also have a humble and stock C180 what... End of the day, it's your car and you should enjoy it, don't need to compare with other people. Anyway, it's endless...

Guest ehwwong

bro blackmerc aka black poison... its grey interior.. will take some picture... but i guess you all know what it looks like.. hehe

NewC180,

oh yeah, i forgot to report back on the peddle shift... with this kit, you get an extra option for drive mode.. instead of C ~ S, you get C ~ S ~ M

So you guess it... M means actual manual shifting BUT the gear shifting time its not very fantastic...

Guest blackmercs

bro blackmerc aka black poison... its grey interior.. will take some picture... but i guess you all know what it looks like.. hehe

NewC180,

oh yeah, i forgot to report back on the peddle shift... with this kit, you get an extra option for drive mode.. instead of C ~ S, you get C ~ S ~ M

So you guess it... M means actual manual shifting BUT the gear shifting time its not very fantastic...

U mean yr leather seat also grey color ah? Is it full leather or stock one?

Ok go and change all yr lighting to white, inside out..........black and white, black and white!!! got it??? Trust me, during the nite, whenever u press "unlock" yr ride will tell u, I M HERE DARLING!!!! chio chio blue eyelid and foglight on..............steam..............................and steam............................... and low beam also white, like this......................u can stand there and pcc liao............muahahahhahaha

IMG_0524.jpg

Guest ehwwong

haha...

but si buay weird leh, the fog lamp different color... a bit yellowish compare to the eyelid??

the sport seat is grey in color, with the door panel in partial black and grey... alamak, tomorrow morning i take picture let you see lah..

went to MBM today and got a quote for kbox + header and downpipe + brabus quad exhaust system = more than $10k!!!! wow piang, too expensive... :love9: my wife will kill me

will start a new thread on what to mod... ;)

Guest blackmercs

haha...

but si buay weird leh, the fog lamp different color... a bit yellowish compare to the eyelid??

the sport seat is grey in color, with the door panel in partial black and grey... alamak, tomorrow morning i take picture let you see lah..

went to MBM today and got a quote for kbox + header and downpipe + brabus quad exhaust system = more than $10k!!!! wow piang, too expensive... :love9: my wife will kill me

will start a new thread on what to mod... ;)

u mean the eyelid is blueish ah? low beam and foglight is same color lah. The eyelid is blueish bcos my darling put on make-up leh!!!!

Dont tell yr wife abt the 10K thingy, u say the new mod got it thru lucky draw, then ask yr SE to produce the "lucky draw" letter!!! muahahahahah hopes she is not reading this forum..........................Then u say the 10K is a loan to me lor.............swee bor???

Guest TuMMyBeaR

hahaha.... You all are super poisonous! :punk1:

you are welcome to poison me too... haha

Oh ya... should have ask you see my car that day.... HID 8000k installed, LED rear licence plates, plus my audio system... :bboyspin:

Guest TuMMyBeaR

then ask yr SE to produce the "lucky draw" letter!!!

Wah piangz eh!!! Like that also can ah??? You must have done it already.... LOL.... ;D

Guest ehwwong

err... tummy, would you provide the lucky draw letter?? hehe, then my wife will call you, you "verify" for me lah??

so there is no color difference har? you know some of the cars on the road, the low beam and fog light different color.. damm ugly one..

Guest blackmercs

Wah piangz eh!!! Like that also can ah??? You must have done it already.... LOL.... ;D

No wor, i m still single but not looking, only staring!!!! Always kena staring incident with chio bu.............

Guest blackmercs

err... tummy, would you provide the lucky draw letter?? hehe, then my wife will call you, you "verify" for me lah??

so there is no color difference har? you know some of the cars on the road, the low beam and fog light different color.. damm ugly one..

Some car rite??? No on our ride leh...........mai tu liao. Coz most ppl dont install foglight LED is ex mah, only low beam. For this cheapo HID, u can ordered 3 sets!!! One for high, low and foglight!!! Others ppl paying only low beam cost the same amount!!!!

Tummybear, how much u paid for yr low beam HID 8000k?

Guest TuMMyBeaR

.......................................................................... :yumyum:

Guest blackmercs

Oh ya... should have ask you see my car that day.... HID 8000k installed, LED rear licence plates, plus my audio system... :bboyspin:

Did anyone mentioned LED rear licence plates???

IMG_0531-1.jpg

Guest TuMMyBeaR

blackmercs ]

Wah piangz eh!!! Like that also can ah??? You must have done it already.... LOL.... wrote:

No wor, i m still single but not looking, only staring!!!! Always kena staring incident with chio bu.............

Never mind la, they should be honoured that you would want to stare at them leh.... kekeke.....

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Some car rite??? No on our ride leh...........mai tu liao. Coz most ppl dont install foglight LED is ex mah, only low beam. For this cheapo HID, u can ordered 3 sets!!! One for high, low and foglight!!! Others ppl paying only low beam cost the same amount!!!!

Tummybear, how much u paid for yr low beam HID 8000k?

Cheap, from my friend's shop at Zion road.... The ballast is from Germany as well.... All in less than $350.... :)

Guest TuMMyBeaR

Did anyone mentioned LED rear licence plates???

IMG_0531-1.jpg

Yeah.... :punk1:

Bro, you should change your licence plates design, either to the euro font with white & yellow backing or the chrome fonts.... Looks even better with LED lights at night..... Chio.... :bootyshake:

Guest blackmercs

Bro, you should change your licence plates design, either to the euro font with white & yellow backing or the chrome fonts.... Looks even better with LED lights at night..... Chio.... :bootyshake:

hahahaha tell ah wong, not me.........we r here to poison him leh...........kakakakakakekekekekkee