• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLC 250 Owners

Paulromeotan

On 10/11/2016 at 10:26 PM, LaKopi said:

My supplier have reply me, the part they can get for me cost is about $980.00 before GST.

already indent one set in, take about 4-5 weeks to arrive, not sure if that is the correct part or not, will update here once the side step is in.

That's a very attractive price.

Do keep us posted once the side steps are in. This should benefit other forum members who don't purchase their GLC from C&C.

On 11/10/2016 at 11:26 AM, LaKopi said:

My supplier have reply me, the part they can get for me cost is about $980.00 before GST.

already indent one set in, take about 4-5 weeks to arrive, not sure if that is the correct part or not, will update here once the side step is in.

Original part for $980.. .? How much for installation all together?

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:32 PM, Paulromeotan said:

Do keep us posted once the side steps are in. This should benefit other forum members who don't purchase their GLC from C&C.

Yes, I will update here once I receive the running board.

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 8:47 AM, al66 said:

comand online uk has the map and pin code and hardware for local GLC....BUT...

reply from comand online..

"Hi,
we can offer you the kit to add this functionality for £200. you will
need to then take the car to your local Mercedes dealer to be coded. Then
you can buy the SD card with navigation locally.

If you would like the kit then do please come back to us.

Best wishes,"

my persistence...and they have the kind heart to reply again

"Hi,
Okay. All you need to do is to find an independent Mercedes
garage/workshop, that has a genuine Mercedes Xentry system. They will be
able to do the coding for you.

Best wishes,"

Bro here can help find this mysterious workshop with original Xenrty System

Bro, try calling Vincent Teo 96185133. He got the merc coding machine. He drive round sg to do coding for workshop. 

On 22/09/2016 at 7:08 PM, VRAtenza said:

Yes agree.  I had always been irked by the attitude of benzline when I was driving my w203 C350.... 

TAOBAO options

Screenshot_20160922-185133.png

Dear all I am new here, awaiting my glc from Leco, most likely next month take my car.

i want to install this side step. Anyone got lobang to intro and also roughy, how much? Thanks a lot. Appreciated 

One of the guys managed to get it ordered at $980 without gst.... but hvnt arrived yet... so awaiting his good news.... 

I also indented my GLC250d... six mths wait.. anyone who wanna get the glc250 can pm me.... I can recommend my dealer to you.. maybe can get bro price....hehehehe....

Hi all,

Collecting my GLC250 AMG in a couple days time. Interested in installing the running boards too. Hope some kind bros willing to share where and how much you got them and a reliable place to have them installed.

PI that i got my car from said they dun install parts that are not purchased from them... plus they quoted me a ridiculous price! Double of what was reflected in this thread!!!! :mad:

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:32 PM, Paulromeotan said:

hi guys

the parts have arrived, confirm all original MB part.

total damage $1280.70 include deliver, installation and GST.

later I try if I can post the pics up for all to see ok?

1 hour ago, LaKopi said:

pics as attached.

if wanna order, can combine my shipment which is ard mid of dec.

but there's one problem, the original skirting how you all transport back?

IMG-20161103-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20161103-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20161103-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20161103-WA0007.jpg

Original skirting transport not an issue.  You buy for GLC for utility that it provides. . . Just use the rear seat40/20/40 fold down function and tunnel all the way from the boot to the back of the front seat. If required you can keep the front passenger seat back as upright as possiple to lengthen the space. 

Real problem i foresee is how to tell ur wife u are going to store the original skirting at home. . . 😂