• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLC 250 Owners

Paulromeotan

On 20 February 2017 at 1:31 PM, Johs said:

Ya, I guess only spray paint is my option. Does sgp Hv a main stockist for mercs spare parts? 

Which chrome u referring?

It's on the roof of the car . 

Based on MB original night package, that chrome part must be glossy black too 

16 hours ago, Michaeltoh said:

Those interested in upgrading their steering with AMG wording can try buying from this website.

http://www.mbscashopen.com/c-class/w205/1-steering-wheel-trim-amg-facelift-2016-oem

After exchange rate n shipping n installation cost , it might be about the same price . 

Unless do group buy and find an appointed workshop to install ? 

8 hours ago, Paulromeotan said:

After exchange rate n shipping n installation cost , it might be about the same price . 

Unless do group buy and find an appointed workshop to install ? 

its abt us152 for the item without tax...due to export.... so with shipping... maybe another us20.... i think it can be done yourself... so dont really need any workshop to install....

3 minutes ago, Johs said:

Spray paint, by JSM ( previously known as J's magic) 

i was told by decal shop is not ez to wrap. 

Spray paint is cheaper, $80

sticker normal vinyl $80, better grade $160

I Agree, not easy to wrap the mirrors. 

Monday seeing J's too to spray paint the chrome top.

2 hours ago, Johs said:

Spray paint, by JSM ( previously known as J's magic) 

i was told by decal shop is not ez to wrap. 

Spray paint is cheaper, $80

sticker normal vinyl $80, better grade $160

What is the downtime to the spray painting of the wing mirrors? I may consider doing both the mirrors and roof rails at same time.

On 2/22/2017 at 8:52 PM, Michaeltoh said:

Those interested in upgrading their steering with AMG wording can try buying from this website.

http://www.mbscashopen.com/c-class/w205/1-steering-wheel-trim-amg-facelift-2016-oem

Thanks! Very helpful,. Taobao has similar item and cheapest is about SGD300 before shipping.

I noticed they have some wing mirror covers/replacement in gloss black and carbon fibre as well.

2 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

Thanks! Very helpful,. Taobao has similar item and cheapest is about SGD300 before shipping.

I noticed they have some wing mirror covers/replacement in gloss black and carbon fibre as well.

Bro, our wing mirror gt LHD and RHD!!! Dun buy fr TB!

Is diff in sizes, go chk it out. 

I hv a pair sitting in my store room!!!! Is fr taobao. LOL

4 hours ago, Johs said:

Bro, our wing mirror gt LHD and RHD!!! Dun buy fr TB!

Is diff in sizes, go chk it out. 

I hv a pair sitting in my store room!!!! Is fr taobao. LOL

Yours is the

1) replacement housing with / without LED  module

or

2) cover that is meant to be paste over the original wing mirror housing?

2 hours ago, Michaeltoh said:

taobao have meh????

Yes, Taobao have the  flat bottom sports steering AMG replacement part. Cheapest I found is 1500¥. So about SGD300 before shipping.

The website you posted, I tried to do a checkout to check the shipping cost....about USD182 shipped.

so is cheaper.

7 hours ago, VRAtenza said:

Yes, Taobao have the  flat bottom sports steering AMG replacement part. Cheapest I found is 1500¥. So about SGD300 before shipping.

The website you posted, I tried to do a checkout to check the shipping cost....about USD182 shipped.

so is cheaper.

its actually us152 without VAT....us182 is with VAT.....so with estimated shipping abt up to us20+.... it should be abt us172 to us180.