• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLC 250 Owners

Paulromeotan

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 4:50 PM, Paulromeotan said:

Bro what else are you ordering for your GLC?

I also did order a few rear boot accessories, but I have not yet install yet as I got another major upgrade coming up, so not sure how good fit it will be.

IMG-20161103-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20161103-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20161103-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20161103-WA0005.jpg

On 06/11/2016 at 11:13 AM, ltajedi said:

For the bros who are thinking of installing the side step, I just installed mine and I find getting in and out of the car is actually a lot harder now. But if going for more SUV rugged looks, then go for it. But something to consider. 

Totally agree.

8 hours ago, LaKopi said:

I also did order a few rear boot accessories, but I have not yet install yet as I got another major upgrade coming up, so not sure how good fit it will be.

IMG-20161103-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20161103-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20161103-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20161103-WA0005.jpg

What are these parts?  Can't see well with the plastic coverings. Where is the source of ur purchase? 

On 7 November 2016 at 10:22 PM, VRAtenza said:

What are these parts?  Can't see well with the plastic coverings. Where is the source of ur purchase? 

Mostly those rubber mat that put at the rear boot area, I already send them to my company warehouse, after my upgrade done, I get it back and post pics again.

i ask my UK supplier to help me order and ship it in together with my company shipment.

22 hours ago, Michaeltoh said:

Wow... you got major upgrade coming up!!!! share share leh.... what is it.... 

So far some upgrade I have confirm is - 

Command NTG5, Reverse camera, Ambient light for all doors and Ctr console, Burmester sound system, Blind spot warning, TPMS sensor for all wheels, 360 camera.

Still considering the intelligent lights. 

2 hours ago, LaKopi said:

So far some upgrade I have confirm is - 

Command NTG5, Reverse camera, Ambient light for all doors and Ctr console, Burmester sound system, Blind spot warning, TPMS sensor for all wheels, 360 camera.

Still considering the intelligent lights. 

Wow... thts quite alot of upgrades... the car that u bought didnt came with all these???

u can add all these as options in factory... just tht yr car price and omv will go up also... isnt that easy..?? coz you need someone with good knowledge to install all these upgrades for you... if not its quite a headache. ..

On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:27 AM, Michaeltoh said:

Wow... thts quite alot of upgrades... the car that u bought didnt came with all these???

u can add all these as options in factory... just tht yr car price and omv will go up also... isnt that easy..?? coz you need someone with good knowledge to install all these upgrades for you... if not its quite a headache. ..

I know I can add in all these as options, but just that I don't like to wait too long for new car....esp since I m buying it from PI.

I only buy when the car belong to them and it ready for registering.

i done all the above upgrade from elebest, so far i think they the only one can do such upgrade right?

7 hours ago, LaKopi said:

I know I can add in all these as options, but just that I don't like to wait too long for new car....esp since I m buying it from PI.

I only buy when the car belong to them and it ready for registering.

i done all the above upgrade from elebest, so far i think they the only one can do such upgrade right?

Aiyoh.... should hv known u earlier. ... I did all the options factory order. .. thats why car only expecting in April. ...

On 11/10/2016 at 11:41 AM, Paulromeotan said:

Guys,

Any recommendations on rims for GLC?

My stock is a 20" original AMG rims as attached.

Thinking where can trade in to upgrade to other rims. 

GLC Rims.jpg

if keen to sell off the 20" rims , please do let me know. cheers.

On 11/9/2016 at 1:27 AM, Michaeltoh said:

i thought reverse camera and TPMS is standard?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2016 at 2:11 PM, LaKopi said:
On 06/12/2016 at 9:38 AM, ltajedi said:

After installing my running board for just about a month, I am thinking of dekitting. Any bros if interested, I'll let it go at a reasonable price.

Drop me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss further on the price as well as details. 

The running board is that bad huh?