• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

A-class 180, options?

Joeyjoe

MGA180S, I installed the front and rear cam and it's a concealed installation, they didn't use the 12V adaptor, thus I am still able to use it for other purpose. They charged 700+ including GST, rather pay a premium to have less issues with warranty and wiring problems, but that's individual choice lah. Cheers.

MGA180S, I installed the front and rear cam and it's a concealed installation, they didn't use the 12V adaptor, thus I am still able to use it for other purpose. They charged 700+ including GST, rather pay a premium to have less issues with warranty and wiring problems, but that's individual choice lah. Cheers.

Thanks Bro. Fully agreed on doing the installation in house to save on complications with the warranty in future.

Just curious how many about A class and in what colour have u all seen around even though cnc got constant buyer.

On a site note just recently saw someone on the road with same car colour as me who either bought later than me with same taste or cnc bluff as I chose a colour that had cnc had not sold before based on sales/inventory record

just curious, what color is that? :D

event.png

hi all, new here.

considering getting the a180 urban + sunroof + amg line.

any comments?

SE to recommend? :) thanks.

Just curious. Think i read from some other forums that urban version might have waiting period of 3-6 months (not confirmed). In any case, don't think our local A180 approved specs comes with sunroof in Singapore, so will this undergo the clearance process from LTA (which will be another 2 mths after car arrival). So with the above potential conditions, will it turn out that the waiting period will be up to a max of 8 mths??? And by that time, the new face-lifted a-class might have already been out and in sales in Singapore.
  • Like 2

Just curious. Think i read from some other forums that urban version might have waiting period of 3-6 months (not confirmed). In any case, don't think our local A180 approved specs comes with sunroof in Singapore, so will this undergo the clearance process from LTA (which will be another 2 mths after car arrival). So with the above potential conditions, will it turn out that the waiting period will be up to a max of 8 mths??? And by that time, the new face-lifted a-class might have already been out and in sales in Singapore.

thanks for the details, will likely drop by the showroom this few days to check it out/find out more.

event.png

I've seen an orient brown back in March...

Ordered mine in Q3 last year haha thought wouldn't have same car colour for at least till the new face lift

thanks for the details, will likely drop by the showroom this few days to check it out/find out more.

Potential facelift good to wait out and see if got "clearance" sale

So with the VIN is it possible to check when your vehicle enters Singapore port?? From what I heard, as long as your vehicle is in SG port before July then it will still enjoy the old CEV rebate, even if u get the car in July.

Is there anywhere to check when our vehicle enter SG port?

so

then i dun buy first :D

Everyone have their individual needs, requirements, desires, choices. New technologies, better models, facelifts are coming up constantly and in addition, in Singapore; the anticipation of the fluctuations in COE prices (Eg: prices today for style version might get you an urban in the next month but other factor s.a. waiting period is an uncertainty). There are too many variable factors. You should buy when you are ready and certain after doing your researches. And once committed, enjoy the wait and the vehicle when it arrive without regrets because at the point of commitment, you are basing your selection on your best knowledge at that point of time. Cheers.

• Like 2

before i drop by the show room, like to research abit more, does any one knows the key differences between:

1. A180 style line + bi-xenon headlights + amg line

2. A180 urban line + amg line

Additional standard equipment for urban line (over style line)

New: Direct Steer system
New: Dynamic Handling Package
New: Sports Suspension
Leather wrapped sports steering wheel
Bi-Xenon headlamps with headlamp cleaning system
Visible twin exhaust with chrome oval tailpipes
LED high performance tail lights
Interior trim in check-pattern look
18" 5 twin-spoke light alloy wheels, Code R38

AMG Line (based on online specs but could be diff for SG)
• 18-inch AMG 5 twin-spoke alloy wheels in bi-colour high-gloss black (781)
• AMG bodystyling on front/rear aprons and side sill panels (772)
• Beltline trim strip and radiator grille in high-gloss black with chrome highlights
• Brake callipers with “Mercedes-Benz” lettering and perforated front brake discs
• Carbon-fibre look trim
• Dark-tinted privacy glass from B-pillar to rear (840)
• Exterior mirrors in black
• Floor mats with "AMG" lettering (U26)
• Lowered sports suspension (486), (Lowered comfort suspension available with code 677)
• Red contrasting stitching on seats, steering wheel, centre armrest and door armrests
• Sports Direct-Steer system (213)
• Sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs
• Sports seats in ARTICO man-made leather/DINAMICA microfibre (651)
• Steering wheel in nappa leather with perforated grip area and flattened lower section
• Two-pipe exhaust system with oval tailpipes in chrome look (A 180 only)

and which is the better/worth-it option?

thanks

event.png

before i drop by the show room, like to research abit more, does any one knows the key differences between:

1. A180 style line + bi-xenon headlights + amg line

2. A180 urban line + amg line

Additional standard equipment for urban line (over style line)

New: Direct Steer system

New: Dynamic Handling Package

New: Sports Suspension

Leather wrapped sports steering wheel

Bi-Xenon headlamps with headlamp cleaning system

Visible twin exhaust with chrome oval tailpipes

LED high performance tail lights

Interior trim in check-pattern look

18" 5 twin-spoke light alloy wheels, Code R38

AMG Line (based on online specs but could be diff for SG)

• 18-inch AMG 5 twin-spoke alloy wheels in bi-colour high-gloss black (781)

• AMG bodystyling on front/rear aprons and side sill panels (772)

• Beltline trim strip and radiator grille in high-gloss black with chrome highlights

• Brake callipers with “Mercedes-Benz” lettering and perforated front brake discs

• Carbon-fibre look trim

• Dark-tinted privacy glass from B-pillar to rear (840)

• Exterior mirrors in black

• Floor mats with "AMG" lettering (U26)

• Lowered sports suspension (486), (Lowered comfort suspension available with code 677)

• Red contrasting stitching on seats, steering wheel, centre armrest and door armrests

• Sports Direct-Steer system (213)

• Sports pedals in brushed stainless steel with rubber studs

• Sports seats in ARTICO man-made leather/DINAMICA microfibre (651)

• Steering wheel in nappa leather with perforated grip area and flattened lower section

• Two-pipe exhaust system with oval tailpipes in chrome look (A 180 only)

and which is the better/worth-it option?

thanks

Based on past cnc sales experience, they unlikely to entertain or they won't really know also. Only want to sell what they already indent or plan to indent.

But basically amg line probably set you back more than 10k above the style line.

I ordered in March, should be getting next mth.

For a180 style the instrumental display is black and white or color? I know urban is in color, not sure about style whether it has been updated too.

Can anyone confirm if there's a way to find out when the particular vehicle enters SG port?

Ya I tried asking my SE if I can choose the Bi xenon option for a180 style, she said cannot. Lol :(

Yes they do. When I was asking at time of booking, they said they would.

Again, any factory modifications do remember to ask about impact on delivery & also whether it affects OMV.

going for the a180 urban + amg line + sunroof + designo red seat belts

what u think?

event.png

haha ... wrong person to ask I guess.

I bought primarily for reliability. Besides, also have no budget for other bells, whistles & upgrades.

That said, whatever you are happy with I am sure will be good.

By the way, the advertised price of "from $136,888" for the A class in this week's ST seems like a good deal !

• Like 1