• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Registry of New CLA Owners

Philip Chan

If both are missing, try walking with both thighs together to minimise swinging/movement.

Haha so funny I just went ahead to start making a big fuss at the show room and they do it within 10 min

The world Most dangerous thing is the Vehicle. Its not about the machine weather its slow or fast. Its the person who is controlling it. The driver is the brain of the Machine. Not the machine itself.

If the driver reacts slow even the most powerful ABS(Auto braking system) will not help. The driver has to give the car the command in Order for the car to react. Afterall he is the brain of the car.

Any bro bought the new cla 180.122 bhp version? Any advice pls whether it is worth buying. Was quoted 174888.

What's the difference between recent CAT A and B COE prices?

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

Any bro bought the new cla 180.122 bhp version? Any advice pls whether it is worth buying. Was quoted 174888.

Have u test drive the 180 vs 200?

If the horsepower not a major issue. Can use the savings to go for other addons like rims or roof instead. :)

It boils down to one's preference.

Around 4 k

Then I wouldn't buy the A180 now because Cat A prices may move lower. Just go for the 200.

I say this because the COE is almost half the purchase price.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

Then I wouldn't buy the A180 now because Cat A prices may move lower. Just go for the 200.

I say this because the COE is almost half the purchase price.

Cla200 is193888. Beyond my budget. Guess I will have to stick to cla180. Thanks all for advice

Hi guys collected my car yesterday. found out that my headlamp have fog after driving. Do you guys have this problem?

By the way how to post photo here. Intend to show the fog on my headlamp.

Its normal. Do a search in this forum. Happen to all my previous Mercs cars too. After some time, the fog incidents will reduce with time. No worries.

Plan to change oil at 2-3k km after the 1.5k km run in mark. Though the factory suggest an oil change is only needed at 10,000km. Also depends how much service credit you managed to get from them :)

Thanks. Will check if can use service credit to change oil or maybe change outside cheaper. :D

Its normal. Do a search in this forum. Happen to all my previous Mercs cars too. After some time, the fog incidents will reduce with time. No worries.

Thanks bro. Yup the fog incident do not occur anymore. Hope that it will not happen again.