• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hi all, COLLECTED MY CAR!!

darthjason

I think the noticeable jerk is no longer there..i believe is coz some times i change gear too fast so it aint so smooth..

anyway, i read in the manual that the back seat can be fully lower forward to store long items in the boot..but cant find the latch leh..anyone has any idea? My SE mentioned that the seats cant be lowered though..

Double confirm CANnot!!

I think the noticeable jerk is no longer there..i believe is coz some times i change gear too fast so it aint so smooth..

anyway, i read in the manual that the back seat can be fully lower forward to store long items in the boot..but cant find the latch leh..anyone has any idea? My SE mentioned that the seats cant be lowered though..

Back seats can be fully lowered. Latches are hidden at your car boot. Go shoot ur SE

Mercedes-Benz-C-Class_Coupe_2012_800x600

Mercedes-Benz-C-Class_Coupe_2012_800x600

MInes a C180 1.6l 7G-Tronic..collected on 18 Nov..

Its a payable option?? Maybe someday cupholders might be an option too...

Darth whats your ride? Mine comes with it as 'standard'

SEDan does not comes with the pull down handle, only COUpe!!

Yes boss, I thought it is a standard for c-class, coupe or not.

No sir, E class coupe / cabrio the rear center portion can fold down for golf bags or teko for hanging clothes one.

Itronics ITB-100HD vs Blackvue DR380 

anyone knows which is better? i wanna install one to protect my ride..nowadays very scary on the road..

Autopritze the best place to install? Should i buy the item from elsewhere and let a workshop install or do both at a workshop?

anyway my first full tank of Esso 8000 is coming to an end..will post the full efficiency by manual calculation (dist/litre pumped in) soon..

• Like 1

anyone has a carwash to recommend?

i wash at Caltex Queensway but would like to know if anyone signs up for packages at carparks of shopping centres so they can wash regularly..

the brake dust on my my rims seem to form very quickly..

DIY car wash the best!

I collected my car yesterday and has been raining since..

the showroom shine is now all water marks and dirt.. sian....

Gonna leave it like this til Sunday as I am dropping the car for PPS.

lazy leh..moreover i hate to have it rain immediately after i do a carwash..which is already wat happend since yesterday..

My SE mentioned there is a layer of factory sealant coat so theres no need to do a PPS so soon..im gonna do the Permanon in Feb 13 just before CNY..

anyone has a carwash to recommend?

i wash at Caltex Queensway but would like to know if anyone signs up for packages at carparks of shopping centres so they can wash regularly..

the brake dust on my my rims seem to form very quickly..

Stock pads' brake dust is formidable...

lazy leh..moreover i hate to have it rain immediately after i do a carwash..which is already wat happend since yesterday..

My SE mentioned there is a layer of factory sealant coat so theres no need to do a PPS so soon..im gonna do the Permanon in Feb 13 just before CNY..

My SE never said anything about sealant leh...

just groomed the car ( Half baked type) with spray marks in interior panelling....

Anyway, I had PPS on my F10 and the water repellant and beading after 1 year still amazing..

I am just gonna get it done and protect the paintwork.

also specifically asked for the woonden trim to have a layer so to prevent scratch marks.