• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Hi.... I am new to SGMerc forum

Hi there.....

I am new to this forum.

I sold my 2011 Interlagos Blue E90 M3 at the beginning of May 2012....

Gone but not forgotten.....

IMG_0451.jpg

The reason.... in early March....I was seduced by a grocery getting.... 'xmm see already know you are married...cannot sian'...... C63 station wagon....

IMG_0382.jpg

Mid May 2012....1 lousy blurry pic on collection day........ managed to get a deal for the 19" multi spoke AMG rims in black....without tires....

Tires are Michelin PSS bought from Top93 at Ubi Ave... rims were fitted by C&C

IMG_0462.jpg

No time to waste.... first stop.... LTA compliant tints from Infratint @ Tradehub

306231_240044776097343_154691747965980_329097_659238437_n.jpg

Then it was off to the vinyl shop to 'dechrome' the car.... Soh Guan Chuan Auto supply...aka Johnson @ Ubi....

1/2 chrome & 1/2 matte black....

IMG_0471.jpg

IMG_0472.jpg

Finally done....

IMG_0475.jpg

Dechroming the front grill, LED DRL, front splitter

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

cheers.... will try to join GTG or drives if time permits....

happy motoring guys....

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum, thanks for sharing! Hope to see your ride soon during the GTG.

OMG I love those excellent fuss-free rims! **** my irritating brake dust...

brake dust still shows... esp after driving on a wet day / wet roads... the chrome bit on the rims show trails of brake dust... almost like non waterproof mascara runs on a crying girl

what is TKB?

tiong kok bu...you have to go back and ask Sherman.

• Like 1

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Nice firece front Grill......i like it. I wanted to change but dont know where.....any kind Bro's can tell where ?

you can ebay "C63 grille for w204" alternatively you can PM botak. Someone else here had that grille during the last GTG but I forgot who it was. Bear in mind, some of these grille designs won't be a perfect fit for your non-AMG W204.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

you can ebay "C63 grille for w204" alternatively you can PM botak. Someone else here had that grille during the last GTG but I forgot who it was. Bear in mind, some of these grille designs won't be a perfect fit for your non-AMG W204.

Since our site sponsor Dr Hannson is back, might want to consult with him if he has the grill.