• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

HELP! Dilemma!!

Won't back break everyday lah... In comfort mode it's as comfortable as any other Merc. Only in Sports Suspension mode then back break. Hahaha...

Try putting ur kid in the child seat everyday in a coupe.......lol

You should wait for the 7G E250 coupe to be in the used cars market. Now only got the 5-speed which I don't prefer.

5 speed or 7 speed got difference meh? Also cannot see gear change and also dunno which gear I'm in. Hahaha.

When you guys have to fit a baby seat and then have to put the baby into the car and then out of the car every time, Barney and I will be here waiting for you. All we have is time.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

I'm waiting for the C180 7G or the 320......he he Mai hoot wah hor!!!

One finger for the avatar. One more finger for going to the demo. Now Ku Ku jiao for waiting for 320.

Should be the 335.

One finger for the avatar. One more finger for going to the demo. Now Ku Ku jiao for waiting for 320.

Should be the 335.

La la la la la, 335 can buy many cars, maybe used one lah not now.......hand very itchy, but must endure, Mai tempt me....

5 speed or 7 speed got difference meh? Also cannot see gear change and also dunno which gear I'm in. Hahaha.

7 speed saves more fuel, gear change smoother and it's a tad faster than 5AT. Not many people realize it though....

I don't have to hold you back. I just have to tell you that I paid more for my C180K than my brother did for his C63 in Melbourne.

No longer itchy right? Yar, same here :)

I don't have to hold you back. I just have to tell you that I paid more for my C180K than my brother did for his C63 in Melbourne.

No longer itchy right? Yar, same here :)

Different lah.......we have World Class transport system, Best education system, best garhmen and best roads and ERP that never breaks down.......we are high CRASS so we must pay more mah......

• Like 2

TS could be referring to the new C180 1.6L turbo model expected on our shores sometime August or September. I understand it shares the same engine as the new B-class though CnC can't confirm if it will be 5AT or 7g-tronic. They have started selling it though at 188k - 8k more than the last 3 units of C180k coming in.

Since this is a different engine - I don't anybody will be able to comment on fc yet.

I just changed my order to the C180 1.6L CGI model, expected delivery Aug/Sep...

I just changed my order to the C180 1.6L CGI model, expected delivery Aug/Sep...

Congrats! Do you mind sharing the specs? I'm driving the 180K. Any big difference in figures? The CGI should be more efficient, don't know if they tweaked the car further. Pretty interested to know the difference between the C180 1.8 and 1.6 now...:)

Since the 1.6 turbo is super new engine how to do a comparison on FC etc? Btw is only for sedan model for the new batch.

Married without kids - Coupe, of course... hip factor 100%

Married with kids - Coupe, so your kids sitting behind have not windows/door switches to play with. No risk of damage and most important, no rear doors means no kids falling from the car, 100% safe...

Congrats! Do you mind sharing the specs? I'm driving the 180K. Any big difference in figures? The CGI should be more efficient, don't know if they tweaked the car further. Pretty interested to know the difference between the C180 1.8 and 1.6 now... :)

Unfortunately no specs yet..I just took a leap of faith assuming that the CGI is worthy of the additional $8K price tag :P plus I get my 1st choice color.

The SE is supposed to send me the specs when he has them, they have 3 more units of Kompressor to lelong before they start pushing the CGI version.

I was told by SE that the C180 CGI. Other then the engine everything else is the exactly the same.

Vaguely mentioned that there might be a start/stop function. Not sure if memory seats will be there or exactly the same as the C180K partial electronic no memory seats.

Good thing is can choose colour.

I was told by SE that the C180 CGI. Other then the engine everything else is the exactly the same.

Vaguely mentioned that there might be a start/stop function. Not sure if memory seats will be there or exactly the same as the C180K partial electronic no memory seats.

Start/stop button mean the car comes with keyless go as stock? Or u got to insert yr car key then press the button like 911 porsche?

Colours are really limited for the kompressor model

But gotta wait an extra month for delivery of CGI model :(

Start/stop button mean the car comes with keyless go as stock? Or u got to insert yr car key then press the button like 911 porsche?

MB Keyless Go should be the standard no need to insert car key just press button type I think.

Wishbone. You only offer one answer

Must see your coupe during the gtg

Married and without kids - Coupe, of course... hip factor 100%

Married but with kids - Coupe, so your kids sitting behind have not windows/door switches to play with. No risk of damage and most important, no rear doors means no kids falling from the car, 100% safe...

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Wishbone. You only offer one answer

Must see your coupe during the gtg

That is how I convinced my wife when I brought my 2 door GTI. Back then, my kids were 1 to 2 years old. Now that they have grown up, getting in and out of a 2 door car has became a chore. I not only becomes my kids' personal driver, also becomes their official door opener. So, I decided on a sedan this time. But my heart still lies with a coupe anytime.

Congrats! Do you mind sharing the specs? I'm driving the 180K. Any big difference in figures? The CGI should be more efficient, don't know if they tweaked the car further. Pretty interested to know the difference between the C180 1.8 and 1.6 now... :)

AFAIK, C180s are all factory set to output the same hp. The difference between the CGI and K models is the torque. I have had the 1.8K before my 1.8CGI and the feel is totally different. Of course the new 7g vs the old 5AT also made a difference. The only question in my mind will be how the new 1.6CGI will compare against the old 1.8K.

Vinyl Is Sexy!

C 180 BlueEFFICIENCY

blank.gifblank.gif889759_1667526_175_115_12C201_04_Kopie.jpg

ico15x15_lupe_dc.gif Enlarge

Since its predecessor was launched in 2000, the output of the C 180 has increased by 21 percent, whilst consumption has been reduced by 37 percent. The present version of the C-Class is nearly twice as efficient as its predecessor.

blank.gif

The turbocharged 1.6-litre four-cylinder petrol unit is the brand new entry-level engine for the C-Class. With fuel consumption of 5.8 l/100 km and a CO2 figure of 136 g/km, the improvement compared to the previous C 180 when similarly equipped is as much as 21 g/km, or just under 1 l/100 km. This makes the C 180 BlueEFFICIENCY one of the very first petrol models to be ranked in energy efficiency class B. The 115 kW (156 hp) engine is very light when compared to its competitors and delivers impressive agility from standstill – peak torque of 250 Nm is on tap from just 1250 rpm all the way up to 4000 rpm (fuel consumption, combined cycle: 5.3 - 4.8 l/100km, CO2 emissions, combined 139 - 125 g/km, energy efficiency class: A)*

http://www.daimler.com/dccom/0-5-1466472-1-1466844-1-0-0-1466827-0-0-135-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0.html