• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

MIB3 movie invitation

Wait till your 2nd year, 3rd year and many years and you will realized that u are forgotten.

I can't blame CnC for this since owners change cars and need to make new owners happy. I feel that they need to work on their database and reward long term loyal customers.

• Like 1

I dont know of any local companies that would be into long-term loyal clientele - the 80/20 rule doesn't apply locally.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

So Is miss Ong a chio bu ? After all the verbal checking

Usually C&C ladies are of certain standard...

btw, do you all happen to receive any acknowledgement email frm Ms Ong if say you email her on the confirmation? tsk tsk...

Berrie can Enlarge the avater picture & post it here? Coz i m trying to read the wording!! Wait! Is wording or something else!!

Never mind CnC movie. Here is one that you guys can meetup and convoy there together for a free movie with your family and car.

Start a new thread and convoy there.

Btw, this is sponsored by Honda but open to all cars.

-----------------------

Dearest Mobbers,

We sure hope most of you have caught up with The Avengers over the past week. If you’re planning to catch it this weekend, be sure to swing by MovieMob to get warmed up before heading over.

Screening Schedule

movie_result.jpg

Sat 12 May – Puss in Boots

Show starts at 8pm

Venue: Bidadari Park along Upper Serangoon Road

Hope to see you there!

Adios,

The MovieMob Team @ APE

HYM, have u found out how chio bu is miss ong?

No idea yet. But if I don't get to go to the event, I'll be paying her a visit since it's so close to my office.

Hey bros, I just called Ms Ong and was told that the invitation for MIB3 is overwhelmed. no more tickets.

But she offered me another (preview) invitation for Spiderman movie in July. Already registered with her over the phone liao..

You may want to contact her directly so that she can offer you another invitation if you missed this round..

Good luck and see you guys in July movie

Hey bros, I just called Ms Ong and was told that the invitation for MIB3 is overwhelmed. no more tickets.

But she offered me another (preview) invitation for Spiderman movie in July. Already registered with her over the phone liao..

You may want to contact her directly so that she can offer you another invitation if you missed this round..

sent email to her already... hope she reply soon...

Wah piang, I emailed her liao no sound no picture. If no more at least have the courtesy to tell people lah...

树大必有枯枝,人多必有白痴。

树无皮必死无疑,人不要脸天下无敌!

I would expect an acknowledgement since I had emailed, a yes or no at least. This is not the first time I get this type of attitude, still no change.

Can't be bothered to ask liao, ticket never turn up in mailbox, then forget it.

If it's an invitation for us to enjoy, then have the basic courtesy to inform when response is too overwhelming. If we have to start asking, then it looks like us MB owners who bought directly from AD are a bunch of cheapo who cannot afford a simple movie ticket. I say just shove it. <_<

Actually this evening miss Ong call me and I by chance answer her call.

She said the movies tickets will be mailed soon and reach our address by 21st or 22 nd may.

And she told me their C&C give the invite based on the car class and the registration dates of cars. And this MIB3 is for c class owners

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Didn't get any call. Good luck to her tomorrow then. I'm going down.

Actually this evening miss Ong call me and I by chance answer her call.

She said the movies tickets will be mailed soon and reach our address by 21st or 22 nd may.

And she told me their C&C give the invite based on the car class and the registration dates of cars. And this MIB3 is for c class owners

Do you know what is the number they call from? Most of the time, my phone is set to reject unknown numbers.

Sometimes people need a jolt. I'm in a jolting mood these couple of days.

Wah piang, I emailed her liao no sound no picture. If no more at least have the courtesy to tell people lah...

Of course la...this is not a private forum. Unregistered users/lurkers also can view. She must be overwhelmed with emails/faxes/calls.

I would expect an acknowledgement since I had emailed, a yes or no at least. This is not the first time I get this type of attitude, still no change.

Can't be bothered to ask liao, ticket never turn up in mailbox, then forget it.

Same for me...don't have then forget it.