• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sealant for C180?

Barney I agree. I reckon I will wash a few more weeks then I'll probably go down and pay blacknight $$$$.

bro, waiting for you...welcome welcome

<p>zaino-logo-1.jpgZAINO AUTHORIZED DETAILING CENTER 176 Sin Ming Dr, #04-08 Sin Ming AutoCare, Singapore 575721TEL: 67449119 / 97167788ACELLENT AUTO INSURANCETEL: 67449119" We Treat Your Car Like Our Own!"https://www.facebook...cellentgrooming

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just call Amazing Glare. For a 6 mths old black car, 380 to 460 bucks depending on existing water marks.

Restore to new car shine condition. Last at least one year with 2 shampoo wash per mth

by the way, arshavin, i think you mean Amazing Glaze (Sin Ming)? cos it's different from Glare, which i think is located at orchard hotel.

:)

Anyone of try before CAR-LACK68 (Polyethylen+Acryl+NanoTech)?

Also known as Klasse All In One CarLack 68 - Nano Systematic Care car wax is an easy-to-use paint cleaner, polish and synthetic car wax (sealant) in one.

The result is good, shine, smooth too, easy apply and wipe off process only. Btw i still have not try Permanon & Zaino yet, so cant really compare the 3 product .

All the exclusive cleaning products should always protect our car paint and build depth of shine, clarity for an ultra high gloss finish... so no harm trying new thingy!!! B)

I just booked a session with Zaino East next Monday.

Will get Joe take photos after the detailing n post here for bros to decide.

I'm also thinking of Zanio, Revol or Permanon...

Bro Arshavin, can PM me the price of Zanio.. Maybe I can book next mon too. :)

I think the price is fixed one. Sgmerc got 10% discount. Pm u the price.

U can SMS or call joe straight too

I'm also thinking of Zanio, Revol or Permanon...

Bro Arshavin, can PM me the price of Zanio.. Maybe I can book next mon too. :)

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Dear all,

Please call me at 67449119/ sms 97167788.

Joe

Zaino@East

<p>zaino-logo-1.jpgZAINO AUTHORIZED DETAILING CENTER 176 Sin Ming Dr, #04-08 Sin Ming AutoCare, Singapore 575721TEL: 67449119 / 97167788ACELLENT AUTO INSURANCETEL: 67449119" We Treat Your Car Like Our Own!"https://www.facebook...cellentgrooming

i did one time with zaino probably about 1 week ago....i went to punggol and there is like a layer of dirt and mud skid stains on the skirtings.. the layer of dirt easy to come off with just water and cloth... but it is very difficult to remove the mud stains unless you use your nails to scrap it...any advise?

i did one time with zaino probably about 1 week ago....i went to punggol and there is like a layer of dirt and mud skid stains on the skirtings.. the layer of dirt easy to come off with just water and cloth... but it is very difficult to remove the mud stains unless you use your nails to scrap it...any advise?

Err avoid mud area?

Just SMS Joe for advice. Normally I avoid going muddy areas with my car. Lazy to wash car

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

PM you.