• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Sweet pie's New exhaust Mod C180!!

Bro, more details please?

Bro? Where got bro called himself as Sweetpie? If yes, confirm is a Shim :)

• Like 1

Bro blackmercs, confirm is bro lah. Where got girl get so excited about a mod one?

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Bro blackmercs, confirm is bro lah. Where got girl get so excited about a mod one?

Wanna bet?? I personally check liao is a bu lah. She is the one i m talking abt, she mods faster than u blink!!

Sis sweetpie please accept my apologies. Still same request though - can share more on details? (I just wishing you tell me that's a legit LTA compliant quad exhaust for C180k)

Ohhhh.......You "PERSONALLY check" ? Now this diifuser mod is gettin very intersting :rolleyes:

Yap m referring to the diffuser what else are u thinking??

Here's some pictures of my new mod!

11289d28.jpg

1b1a02a3.jpg

dd01f7ae.jpg

I will like to polish those pipes! :lol:

• Like 1

<p>zaino-logo-1.jpgZAINO AUTHORIZED DETAILING CENTER 176 Sin Ming Dr, #04-08 Sin Ming AutoCare, Singapore 575721TEL: 67449119 / 97167788ACELLENT AUTO INSURANCETEL: 67449119" We Treat Your Car Like Our Own!"https://www.facebook...cellentgrooming

Hi, guys, was overseas during the last 2 Gtg . Couldn't go for the meetup.

Trying to get a new diffuser to mod, unfortunately, not available, as a result, ( as usual)

Can't wait,, ,,,

Got a link from my colleague to get someone to altar the existing diffuser I have which I show him some picture how I wanted it to be , with 3 nos of fins at the centre ,

Left my car in the workshop to get the diffuser altar & coat with a new paintwork,

Downtime will be 3 days in the workshop,

Manage to get some help from my frenzy to get the amg exhaust tip from overseas to bulk in his cargo to ship to spore.

The exhausts are not linked , it's dummy on the other sides.

Black knight""" sure another free polishing,,,, c u on Monday ,,, ya !!! Zaino,,,

Cheers,,,

Trying to get a new diffuser to mod, unfortunately, not available, as a result, ( as usual)

Can't wait,, ,,,

Got a link from my colleague to get someone to altar the existing diffuser I have which I show him some picture how I wanted it to be , with 3 nos of fins at the centre ,

Left my car in the workshop to get the diffuser altar & coat with a new paintwork,

Manage to get some help from my frenzy to get the amg exhaust tip from overseas to bulk in his cargo to ship to spore.

Black knight""" sure another free polishing,,,, c u on Monday ,,, ya !!! Zaino,,,

Cheers,,,

This is good stuff! Can wait to work on it...

Can't wait,, ,,,

Cheers,,,

This coming Monday? haha.....kim kim polish lah liao!

<p>zaino-logo-1.jpgZAINO AUTHORIZED DETAILING CENTER 176 Sin Ming Dr, #04-08 Sin Ming AutoCare, Singapore 575721TEL: 67449119 / 97167788ACELLENT AUTO INSURANCETEL: 67449119" We Treat Your Car Like Our Own!"https://www.facebook...cellentgrooming

Oh gosh. This thread is beginning to be interesting. Hahaha... I need to personally check to make sure.

Oh oh! you just offended "blackmercs" liao...he choped first mah! Have you not heard of the rumors? haha

Can't wait,, ,,,

Cheers,,,

Isn't it great for members of this forum to get together to polish each other ............. cars.... :rolleyes:

Isn't it great for members of this forum to get together to polish each other ............. cars.... :rolleyes:

my car needs more polishing. it rained yesterday so it's all wet now..

my car needs more polishing. it rained yesterday so it's all wet now..

Visit us lo at ZAINO@EAST. :D

Visit us lo at ZAINO@EAST. :D

Looks like this weekend I have to. Spotted a bird shit stain that refused to come out when I DIY'd on Saturday.

• Like 1