• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New C coupe

Guest blackmercs

ahh...fair enough... red is a bold color! for a guy I tend to associate chilli reds with playboys for some reason haha!

black seems more corporate, more serious.

rather flashy too. yup! it's important that u feel comfortable with the car color.

that's a really attractive color combo :) feeling excited for u!

Haha yes, chili red somehow links to flamboyant, playboyish.

Magnetite Black with Dark Red .. probably the best combo you can get!

And yes, there is a lot, too many, Diamond whites in Singapore. I feel sorry for E-Class buyers who chose white.. or any Mercedes in White, stupid Taxis...

Haha yeah... do remember to post pics okaaaay! Let us ogle over your new ride yea!

yeah... kinda deters buyers from picking white for E classes haha.

Can't be helped I guess! but i must say the new e-class cabs are pretty eye catching.

Yes! Especially with the DRL! The least the could do was remove the DRL's!! It totally spoils the exclusivity of Mercedes somehow.. Like a totally similar car as a Taxi! >:(

I will be taking many photos for sure! Changing my Landrover to a Coupe, driving will be a whole lot better!

Yes! Especially with the DRL! The least the could do was remove the DRL's!! It totally spoils the exclusivity of Mercedes somehow.. Like a totally similar car as a Taxi! > :(

I will be taking many photos for sure! Changing my Landrover to a Coupe, driving will be a whole lot better!

haha yeah... I'm sure you'll enjoy driving the coupe :)

I am collecting mine now!

For the third time LOL

It's OK. My Audi S5 which I owned for exactly 364 days, was going to Premium Auto on a monthly basis and only once was for servicing. It would have been on a weekly basis if not for my VAGCom which I used to clear the meaningless fault codes. PA could never fix the car.

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

Went to the Merc showroom over the weekend and fell in love with the C Class Coupe. Am I wrong or has the price of the car dropped since beginning of this year? Understand also that if I book now, I will only get the car in March or April next year. Rather long wait. Now I'm deciding between a BMW and a Merc. Decisions decisions.

Went to the Merc showroom over the weekend and fell in love with the C Class Coupe. Am I wrong or has the price of the car dropped since beginning of this year? Understand also that if I book now, I will only get the car in March or April next year. Rather long wait. Now I'm deciding between a BMW and a Merc. Decisions decisions.

You are a char boh rite?

If yes...

1. Merc

2. Merc

If not...

1. Merc

2. Beemer

LoL!

You're dethpicable. 

I say go for the Coupe! Very pretty car...

any specific models u are comparing?

I say go for the Coupe! Very pretty car...

any specific models u are comparing?

May I suggest the BS... cycle still got the red one... selling chip chip...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Welcome!! C coupe of course!! Best or nothing, Daimler say one. Gd stuffs must wait thats why its sold out like hot cake!! Come to our gtg check out the mods and stuffs u will love it.

For Coupe and this pricing, It has to be Merc. BMW will cost alot more.

Merc no gearbox problem, no engine oil leaking. For coupe, the common problem is the seat electrical control faulty. Small matter compared to BMW common engine oil leaking and gearbox faulty.

For less than 200k, u drive a merc coupe.

Just go to sgcarmart and see the 2nd hand merc coupe and BMW rides on sale. Very 2nd hand merc coupe on sale.

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

Haha thanks all. I think I will get the Merc Coupe. Waiting time is just so long. Can't come soon enough.

I like the colour combi of the Coupe in the showroom.

Simi color combi?? Brown & interior black??