• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New C coupe

Guest blackmercs

I am also waiting....my SE told me mine is in the Mar/Apr shipment. But no exacty date...

Everyday is a long wait...

Mar/Apr... It's familiar as I also collecting Mar/Apr. But it's one year ago.. I waited for 4 months plus for my car. The feeling was great as the days pass...

Welcome guys..

Received a call from my SE this morning. The car is not even in Singapore yet!!!

Earliest I'll get it will be in April if not May. Ughh.

When did u book? Do u know which month is the production?

What color is urs? With pano roof? Keyless?

Received a call from my SE this morning. The car is not even in Singapore yet!!!

Earliest I'll get it will be in April if not May. Ughh.

My SE says mine is JAN 2013 Production. How about yours? Mine suppose to arrive this month end..

Mine apparently is Feb production. Incredible.

You mentioned yours is White right?

My SE did tell me that if I go for White, I need to wait for the Apr/May shipment. So, I just choose one of the colours that is still available in the Mar/Apr Shipment...still it's a long wait...

:sleep:

My SE did tell me that if I go for White, I need to wait for the Apr/May shipment. So, I just choose one of the colours that is still available in the Mar/Apr Shipment...still it's a long wait...

OIC. I wasn't told that. Anyway, can't do anything now but wait. What colour did you order?

OIC. I wasn't told that. Anyway, can't do anything now but wait. What colour did you order?

I got the diamond white...for extra 2.6K.  Until now, I am still not sure if I made the right decision...cuz my last 2 rides were both black.

My friend who booked a white the same time as myself has been told last week that his car has already arrived,,,

Just want to check here, the loan amount and tenure is stated in the sales agreement, but is there a separate loan agreement with the bank to sign?

I might want to take my own loan as I found out my SE did not provide me with correct information on various details of the loan.

• 3 weeks later...