• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

New C coupe

Guest blackmercs

Palladium silver with red seats :)

Nice!! U want the showroom model? I ask my SE for u??

haha really ma.... that would be what i'd drive if i wasn't driving the slk... but i like topless too much... keke

same ! i also like topless but i dun like soapwater la .. cause i also got soapwater.... .... ... ... .. installed in my car ah ! :D

too bad cabrio is soft top .. siaaaaan.. then slk is selfish car :P

yeah. don't like soft top...

yeah all roadsters are selfish cars... each time I want to send my friends back only can send one... lol

Yeah... Ruth... all women like theirs hard... and all men like theirs soft... Dunno why....

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

wa ! so you say i lady boy huh ! i like it hard like david too .. also as long as possible :D

Aiyoh... u all dirty mind... i'm talking about car top.... what u talking about??? I'm only saying girls like their "car top" hard... while we like our "car top" soft.... hiaz...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill