• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E Cabrioans report here!

Guest vincemerz

Guest devilish8

Thanks for the SWEET welcome, Bro. I will join you guys at the next meetup. Is there a members SMS alert notification for such meetups?

E-CAB wrote:

Welcome! SWEET ride! Join us at the meetups if you can.

Pls give details of your ride. Any Cabrio questions, post here as well!

1. Blackmercs - ex E200 CGI Black on black :)

2. Vincemerz - EX E250 CGI Diamond white with flamenco red interior + 1 baby seat!

3. desmondtoo - E250 CGI Obisidian Black with Black proliferated seats and 19 inch multispoke Matt black AMG rims! Fitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid( 'cos the lid warps) and SmartTop-no regrets, its a must hv!!!

4. E-cab - E200 CGI AMG kitted Black on Black. 1 booster seat and 1 baby seat (soon).

5. Karilaksa - E250 CGI cabrio calcite white with flamenco red + trapeze exhaust!

6. Joeyttk - E250 CGI Cabrio Tenorite Grey with Flamenco Red interior

7. Merc20 - 250 CGI Diamond White with Black Interior

8. cmsoh - E200 CGI brown top on Obsidian Black, grey interior. Stock.

9. busdriver - E250 CGI Diamond White with Red Interior - VAETH ECU, HiFi

10. MBC200 - E250 CGI AMG Kit Diamond white with flamenco red interior

11. Turbocharged - E250 CGI Avantgarde, Obsidian Black with Beige interior

12. Turbocharged - E200 CGI AMG, Iridium Silver with Beige interior

13. calten E250 CGI White

14. skunky - E200 CGI AMG kitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid

15. kueitutu - E250 AMG kitted 7gtronic calcite white

16. tbone- E250 CGI AMG kit white with flamenco interior

17. devilish8 - E250 CGI AMG kitted Obsidian Black with Flamenco Red Interior - 20' Brabus rims, AMG rear lip, HIFI 2 way speakers + sub upgrade,

BMC filter, Upgraded VATH Intercooler, VATH Fuel Cooler, UK Hi-Flow Cat, PIECHA Quad Exhaust System, PIECHA Rear Diffuser, HANSON piggyback, Sprint Booster

Guest desmondtoo

devilish8 wrote:

17. devilish8 - E250 CGI AMG kitted Obsidian Black with Flamenco Red Interior - 20' Brabus rims, AMG rear lip, HIFI 2 way speakers + sub upgrade,

BMC filter, Upgraded VATH Intercooler, VATH Fuel Cooler, UK Hi-Flow Cat, PIECHA Quad Exhaust System, PIECHA Rear Diffuser, HANSON piggyback, Sprint Booster

Welcome in Devilish8...:welcome:

Nice Mods you've there...show some pics will be nice! :thumb:

Yes, yes...do join us at our regular get together and lakopi sessions. You can SMS me at 97860760...I'll text you on the meet ups.

Enjoy your stay here...:bounce:

Guest devilish8

Thanks Desmond, sent you an sms.

Other Bros in the club, please free feel to drop me a msg at 97915461, if I can be of any assistance to you guys and your "mod plan".

Now that I'm almost done with all my mods, I'm here basically to contribute my observations and results. Also, to find out if it is still possible to further poison my already poisoned ride.

Dave

aka devilish8

desmondtoo wrote:

Welcome in Devilish8...:welcome:

Nice Mods you've there...show some pics will be nice! :thumb:

Yes, yes...do join us at our regular get together and lakopi sessions. You can SMS me at 97860760...I'll text you on the meet ups.

Enjoy your stay here...:bounce:

Guest blackmercs

devilish8 wrote:

Thanks Desmond, sent you an sms.

Other Bros in the club, please free feel to drop me a msg at 97915461, if I can be of any assistance to you guys and your "mod plan".

Now that I'm almost done with all my mods, I'm here basically to contribute my observations and results. Also, to find out if it is still possible to further poison my already poisoned ride.

Dave

aka devilish8

Yr exhaust mods is LTA blessing?? Why not share yr damage for the major mods?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Welcome! SWEET ride! Join us at the meetups if you can. Pls give details of your ride. Any Cabrio questions, post here as well! 1. Blackmercs - ex E200 CGI Black on black :) 2. Vincemerz - EX E250 CGI Diamond white with flamenco red interior + 1 baby seat! 3. desmondtoo - E250 CGI Obisidian Black with Black proliferated seats and 19 inch multispoke Matt black AMG rims! Fitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid( 'cos the lid warps) and SmartTop-no regrets, its a must hv!!! 4. E-cab - E200 CGI AMG kitted Black on Black. 1 booster seat and 1 baby seat (soon). 5. Karilaksa - E250 CGI cabrio calcite white with flamenco red + trapeze exhaust! 6. Joeyttk - E250 CGI Cabrio Tenorite Grey with Flamenco Red interior 7. Merc20 - 250 CGI Diamond White with Black Interior 8. cmsoh - E200 CGI brown top on Obsidian Black, grey interior. Stock. 9. busdriver - E250 CGI Diamond White with Red Interior - VAETH ECU, HiFi 10. MBC200 - E250 CGI AMG Kit Diamond white with flamenco red interior 11. Turbocharged - E250 CGI Avantgarde, Obsidian Black with Beige interior 12. Turbocharged - E200 CGI AMG, Iridium Silver with Beige interior 13. calten E250 CGI White 14. skunky - E200 CGI AMG kitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid 15. kueitutu - E250 AMG kitted 7gtronic calcite white 16. tbone- E250 CGI AMG kit white with flamenco interior 17. devilish8 - E250 CGI AMG kitted Obsidian Black with Flamenco Red Interior - 20' Brabus rims, AMG rear lip, HIFI 2 way speakers + sub upgrade, BMC filter, Upgraded VATH Intercooler, VATH Fuel Cooler, UK Hi-Flow Cat, PIECHA Quad Exhaust System, PIECHA Rear Diffuser, HANSON piggyback, Sprint Booster 18. Ron.T - E200 CGI White on Black

Welcome guys!! Do join us our outing & regular monthly gtg.

Welcome! SWEET ride! Join us at the meetups if you can. Pls give details of your ride. Any Cabrio questions, post here as well!

1. Blackmercs - ex E200 CGI Black on black :)

2. Vincemerz - EX E250 CGI Diamond white with flamenco red interior + 1 baby seat!

3. desmondtoo - E250 CGI Obisidian Black with Black proliferated seats and 19 inch multispoke Matt black AMG rims! Fitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid( 'cos the lid warps) and SmartTop-no regrets, its a must hv!!!

4. E-cab - E200 CGI AMG kitted Black on Black. 1 booster seat and 1 baby seat (soon).

5. Karilaksa - E250 CGI cabrio calcite white with flamenco red + trapeze exhaust!

6. Joeyttk - E250 CGI Cabrio Tenorite Grey with Flamenco Red interior

7. Merc20 - 250 CGI Diamond White with Black Interior

8. cmsoh - E200 CGI brown top on Obsidian Black, grey interior. Stock.

9. busdriver - E250 CGI Diamond White with Red Interior - VAETH ECU, HiFi

10. MBC200 - E250 CGI AMG Kit Diamond white with flamenco red interior

11. Turbocharged - E250 CGI Avantgarde, Obsidian Black with Beige interior

12. Turbocharged - E200 CGI AMG, Iridium Silver with Beige interior

13. calten E250 CGI White

14. skunky - E200 CGI AMG kitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid

15. kueitutu - E250 AMG kitted 7gtronic calcite white

16. tbone- E250 CGI AMG kit white with flamenco interior

17. devilish8 - E250 CGI AMG kitted Obsidian Black with Flamenco Red Interior - 20' Brabus rims, AMG rear lip, HIFI 2 way speakers + sub upgrade, BMC filter, Upgraded VATH Intercooler, VATH Fuel Cooler, UK Hi-Flow Cat, PIECHA Quad Exhaust System, PIECHA Rear Diffuser, HANSON piggyback, Sprint Booster

18. Ron.T - E200 CGI White on Black

19. Alanlim- E250 7G AMG Kitted calcite White- Piecha front spoiler, Piecha Rear Diffuser, Piecha Quad Exhaust, BC Forged 19" Rim, Original Boot Lip, H & R Sport Spring, AMG BBK

Hey guys! just took delivery of my E250 Cabrio! Gotta say I'm loving the sheer comfort and smoothness of the drive. Anyway I have 2 qualms about the car now.

1) The front windscreen keeps fogging up due to the aircon on the dash, any idea how to turn it off when in AUTO mode?

2) The rubber seal where the windows snug in when the door is closed keeps creaking and it's getting pretty annoying. Is this normal?

Any response would be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

Oh and last but not least, if its not too much of a request, was wondering if anyone can tell me if its possible to squeeze out maybe at least 260-280bhp the 250cgi engine? ;)

Hey guys! just took delivery of my E250 Cabrio! Gotta say I'm loving the sheer comfort and smoothness of the drive. Anyway I have 2 qualms about the car now.

1) The front windscreen keeps fogging up due to the aircon on the dash, any idea how to turn it off when in AUTO mode?

2) The rubber seal where the windows snug in when the door is closed keeps creaking and it's getting pretty annoying. Is this normal?

Oh and last but not least, if its not too much of a request, was wondering if anyone can tell me if its possible to squeeze out maybe at least 260-280bhp the 250cgi engine? ;)

Welcome!! YOM?

1) apply anti fog onto the windscreen & adjust the air con blowing against tge windscreen.

2) is likely the window is the cause. Clean the edges of the window

3) look for Dr Hannson for hp gain mods

• Like 1

Welcome!! YOM?

1) apply anti fog onto the windscreen & adjust the air con blowing against tge windscreen.

2) is likely the window is the cause. Clean the edges of the window

3) look for Dr Hannson for hp gain mods

Hey!

It's a 2011 model ;). Thanks for the tips thou, will try them out later.

Cheers!

1.try press the air con mode switch till the arrow toward seat.

2. i also having the creaking sound during driving, if use finger press against window then sound will gone for a while.next week i install the solar film hopefully the thickness will stop the creak. its common to have few creaking sound here and there, my previous E46 too had this problem.

3.look for dr hanson he gt piggy for our ride. should be at 240BHP

Lower the aircon temperature too. It works for mine.

Normal. I applied some leather conditioner to give it some moisture and problem solved.

From 204 to 260... Maybe must change big turbo, big intercooler. :P

http://www.worldcarfans.com/110040825567/brabus-cgi-power-upgrade-for-mercedes-blueefficiency-models

http://www.auto-power-girl.com/cars-2010/mercedes-specifications/266hp_vath_turbo_kit_for_mercedes_250_cgi-4307

• 2 weeks later...

anyone here on e250 7g cabrio? any feedback betweem the 5g cabrio and 7g cabrio?

• 1 month later...

Very quiet recently. Bro vincemerc and bro desmondtoo still around? Anyone keen on a mini gtg at the club meet up?

http://www.sgmerc.co...381&qpid=126594

Hi Bro,

will be in motherland Russia on the 24th...once again, i can't make it for the gtg. How about organising an off-top meetup on a separate occasion? This thursday evening or something?

Cheers

Very quiet recently. Bro vincemerc and bro desmondtoo still around? Anyone keen on a mini gtg at the club meet up?

http://www.sgmerc.com/index.php?app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=reply_post&f=28&t=9381&qpid=126594

really kinda busy recently with work.

Quiet on forum as already have asked all the questions in the world world and is now happily enjoying my simple non modded stock ride. Getting smoother each day as reaching 9k soon. ;)

• 1 month later...