• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E Cabrioans report here!

Guest vincemerz

My 2 cents.

1. Last heard maybe can purchase parts and install it but not commonly done but heard sponsors have something similar.

2. Brand is reliable. Nothing that normal workshops can't handle.

Can meet up test my car if you want.

Question! on E250 Cabrio

1) If the car comes without 'Keyless' can any workshop install this 'keyless entry' feature?

2) Has anyone face any major problems on their PI rides, that workshops can help or settle?

Cheers!

Dep is about right. Mkt around 20k + per annum.

If it's a C&C car, it's under warranty but service credit can't be transferred to you.

Can send the car for C&C 33 point check or STA for inspection for a piece of mind.

C&C should have service history or was the car claimed before.

Nice colour. Palladium silver? Too bad mine is obsidian black. If you need any advise can pm me, I don't mind tagging along when you go window shopping haha :)

Hi guys,

I am looking to buy a used C&C E200 Cab. What kinda depreciation I should be looking at and what other nitty gritties I should be watching out for too? Thanks.

Actually considering this car... the depre is about $22K \ year.

http://www.sgcarmart...=275578&DL=2101

Guess I'm one of those still lurking around.

7G has the start/stop thingy? Have not tried the new gb so can't comment.

Perhaps the others can help.

New from PI savings still quite substantial and are mostly amg kitted.

Worth looking at it too. But I personally would love to order a full brabus kitted ride. Ya know what I mean? :)

Hope you find your ride soon.

I am currently looking for one too....

Car is new! As long as it is serviced with a reputable workshop or C&C car will be all right.

I am considering the new model which comes with the 7 G tronic and Eco system thingy!

Will you consider NEW PI?

Was in Sg Vxxxxx ( PI ) this morning, they are selling the E250 cabrio.. $24xK

Seems to be the cheapest around!

White with AMG styling... stocks comes in next month.

*No car to see I will not place Deposit $ down! :) never can trust!

• Like 1

At Bt Merah? My experience was pretty pleasant. But there are horror stories about them elsewhere. :)

You are right. No stock no deal.

Check the warranty workshop too.

Was in Sg Vxxxxx ( PI ) this morning, they are selling the E250 cabrio.. $24xK

Seems to be the cheapest around!

White with AMG styling... stocks comes in next month.

*No car to see I will not place Deposit $ down! :) never can trust!

Bro You Are Right......No Car To See No Deposit.....Be Carefull About This PI......They Will Delay And Delay And Delay.....Till Now Still Waiting For My Car....Told Me 3 Weeks Can Get Car But Till Now (5 Week Already) Still No Car And No COE Also......

Bro You Are Right......No Car To See No Deposit.....Be Carefull About This PI......They Will Delay And Delay And Delay.....Till Now Still Waiting For My Car....Told Me 3 Weeks Can Get Car But Till Now (5 Week Already) Still No Car And No COE Also......

OMG! OK! Lucky, I did not place a deposit... she says it is ok to place a deposit and set a date if no car . she will return fully???? :(.

Umm! Hard selling!

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome! SWEET ride! Join us at the meetups if you can. Pls give details of your ride. Any Cabrio questions, post here as well!

1. Blackmercs - ex E200 CGI Black on black :)

2. Vincemerz - EX E250 CGI Diamond white with flamenco red interior + 1 baby seat!

3. desmondtoo - E250 CGI Obisidian Black with Black proliferated seats and 19 inch multispoke Matt black AMG rims! Fitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid( 'cos the lid warps) and SmartTop-no regrets, its a must hv!!!

4. E-cab - E200 CGI AMG kitted Black on Black. 1 booster seat and 1 baby seat (soon).

5. Karilaksa - E250 CGI cabrio calcite white with flamenco red + trapeze exhaust!

6. Joeyttk - E250 CGI Cabrio Tenorite Grey with Flamenco Red interior

7. Merc20 - 250 CGI Diamond White with Black Interior

8. cmsoh - E200 CGI brown top on Obsidian Black, grey interior. Stock.

9. busdriver - E250 CGI Diamond White with Red Interior - VAETH ECU, HiFi

10. MBC200 - E250 CGI AMG Kit Diamond white with flamenco red interior

11. Turbocharged - E250 CGI Avantgarde, Obsidian Black with Beige interior

12. Turbocharged - E200 CGI AMG, Iridium Silver with Beige interior

13. calten E250 CGI White

14. skunky - E200 CGI AMG kitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid

15. kueitutu - E250 AMG kitted 7gtronic calcite white

16. tbone- E250 CGI AMG kit white with flamenco interior

17. devilish8 - E250 CGI AMG kitted Obsidian Black with Flamenco Red Interior - 20' Brabus rims, AMG rear lip, HIFI 2 way speakers + sub upgrade, BMC filter, Upgraded VATH Intercooler, VATH Fuel Cooler, UK Hi-Flow Cat, PIECHA Quad Exhaust System, PIECHA Rear Diffuser, HANSON piggyback, Sprint Booster

18. Ron.T - E200 CGI White on Black

19. Alanlim- E250 7G AMG Kitted calcite White- Piecha front spoiler, Piecha Rear Diffuser, Piecha Quad Exhaust, BC Forged 19" Rim, Original Boot Lip, H & R Sport Spring, AMG BBK

20. Merc.y - E250 7G Eco AMG styling. Diamond White, Red interior...

**Got my ride!

A meetup sounds good before my car gets sold. Lol

You must stand very close to the door before you can use the remote to open the top.

Best is to get smarttop module.

I am looking for this smart top module... called Autoxxxxx amd Benzxxxx they don;t have?

selling your ride? Any stuff to sell off? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Got my 1st mod done! Smart Top... really cool.. love it...

Another thing I got done is the juicebox plus... I swear that without it the car drives better.... There is no mid end power is missing!!!!!

OMG! what is happening! Anyone here tried this Juice thingy! I will be removing it tomorrow!

• 1 month later...

Anyone know the best all in price for a new E250 cabriolet?  7 speed AMG sports version.  PI car

Was offered 259k.  But car is with single disc and single exhaust . No GPS.  With the new E facelift

already announce, not long before the new headlamp design with cool led trimming is carried to the

coupe and cab too.

Anyone know the best all in price for a new E250 cabriolet?  7 speed AMG sports version.  PI car

Was offered 259k.  But car is with single disc and single exhaust . No GPS.  With the new E facelift

already announce, not long before the new headlamp design with cool led trimming is carried to the

coupe and cab too.

I was offered $255K with the following:

Keyless

Dynamic Control

AMG styling

COE 92K (If higher top up)

Black on Red

No GPS add $1k more for it....

I bought a Used 01/12 E250 7 G and Eco function.

$225K

• 4 weeks later...

Abit late uh!
E250 AMG model, Obisidian Black on Black, Trapeze quad tips connected to JANSpeed mufflers. 4 Channel IMPACT amplifier, 9" subwoofer.

• Like 1

Youngest & the most Naive monkey here i guess...