• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

E Cabrioans report here!

Guest vincemerz

Guest vincemerz

desmondtoo wrote:

Hi Busdriver, Welcome in...:welcome:

Yes, Please join us at our Lakopi session this coming friday night or Sunday's GTG...:becky:

Use to have a few other E-Cabrios at the GTG..but lately shy shy liao...Right Vincemerc?!:whistle:

So dun shy shy...come join us!:bounce:

Huh not shy la... No time man!

Guest desmondtoo

eugenetoh wrote:

just collected my black e250 cab with red seats from PI 2 weeks ago. loving it!

Hi Eugene, welcome in...:welcome: I'm very sure you're enjoying every moment with your new ride.

Come join us this Friday for our regular Lakopi session, night drive & supper. Also join us at our GTG this Sunday at Kallang Carpark 'F' 4.30-6.30pm. We share our queries and Mod there...:becky:

Guest eugenetoh

desmondtoo wrote:

Hi Eugene, welcome in...:welcome: I'm very sure you're enjoying every moment with your new ride.

Come join us this Friday for our regular Lakopi session, night drive & supper. Also join us at our GTG this Sunday at Kallang Carpark 'F' 4.30-6.30pm. We share our queries and Mod there...:becky:

haha sounds fun.. but shy leh. whats the age group of those at the gathering?

Guest desmondtoo

blackmercs wrote:

Age group from far mostly "18" years old.

:lol::becky::lol:

eugenetoh wrote:

haha sounds fun.. but shy leh. whats the age group of those at the gathering?

We have 20plus to 50plus...Mostly young & young at heart...:lol:

Plus small kiddos...'cos its also a family event too...All age group are welcome!

Dun be shy...we share...dun bite ya...:bounce:

eugenetoh wrote:

just collected my black e250 cab with red seats from PI 2 weeks ago. loving it!

Bro . Welcome to the club and don't be shy . Lose out if you shy . Bro Des mod some interesting stuffs to his E cab . You should check it out . Cheers !

Guest vincemerz

E Cabrioans report here!

Pls give details of your ride. Any Cabrio questions, post here as well!

0. Blackmercs - ex E200 CGI Black on black :)

1. Vincemerz - E250 CGI Diamond white with flamenco red interior + 1 baby seat!

2. desmondtoo - E250 CGI Obisidian Black with Black proliferated seats and 19 inch multispoke Matt black AMG rims! Fitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid( 'cos the lid warps) and SmartTop-no regrets, its a must hv!!!

3. E-cab - E200 CGI AMG kitted Black on Black. 1 booster seat and 1 baby seat (soon).

4. Karilaksa - E250 CGI cabrio calcite white with flamenco red + trapeze exhaust!

5. Joeyttk - E250 CGI Cabrio Tenorite Grey with Flamenco Red interior

6. Merc20 - 250 CGI Diamond White with Black Interior

Guest cmsoh

E Cabrioans report here!

2. desmondtoo - E250 CGI Obisidian Black with Black proliferated seats and 19 inch multispoke Matt black AMG rims! Fitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid( 'cos the lid warps) and SmartTop-no regrets, its a must hv!!!

3. E-cab - E200 CGI AMG kitted Black on Black. 1 booster seat and 1 baby seat (soon).

4. Karilaksa - E250 CGI cabrio calcite white with flamenco red + trapeze exhaust!

7. cmsoh - E200 CGI brown top on Obsidian Black, grey interior. Stock.

Guest busdriver

E Cabrioans report here!

8. busdriver - E250 CGI Diamond White with Red Interior - VAETH ECU, HiFi

Guest MBC200

E Cabrioans report here!

8. busdriver - E250 CGI Diamond White with Red Interior - VAETH ECU, HiFi

9. MBC200 - E250 CGI AMG Kit Diamond white with flamenco red interior

Guest Turbocharged

E Cabrioans report here!

1. Blackmercs - ex E200 CGI Black on black :)

2. Vincemerz - E250 CGI Diamond white with flamenco red interior + 1 baby seat!

3. desmondtoo - E250 CGI Obisidian Black with Black proliferated seats and 19 inch multispoke Matt black AMG rims! Fitted with Lorinser Spoiler Lid( 'cos the lid warps) and SmartTop-no regrets, its a must hv!!!

4. E-cab - E200 CGI AMG kitted Black on Black. 1 booster seat and 1 baby seat (soon).

5. Karilaksa - E250 CGI cabrio calcite white with flamenco red + trapeze exhaust!

6. Joeyttk - E250 CGI Cabrio Tenorite Grey with Flamenco Red interior

7. Merc20 - 250 CGI Diamond White with Black Interior

8. cmsoh - E200 CGI brown top on Obsidian Black, grey interior. Stock.

9. busdriver - E250 CGI Diamond White with Red Interior - VAETH ECU, HiFi

10. MBC200 - E250 CGI AMG Kit Diamond white with flamenco red interior

11. Turbocharged - E250 CGI Avantgarde, Obsidian Black with Beige interior

12. Turbocharged - E200 CGI AMG, Iridium Silver with Beige interior

Updated 2nd Aug 2011

Guest cmsoh

Wah, majority 250 CGI. I thought not much difference, so didn't pay the extra for the higher end model.

But curious, do most of you find the difference a lot?

Now my 200 CGI like so low-end compared to all of you :Cry:

Guest MBC200

cmsoh wrote:

Wah, majority 250 CGI. I thought not much difference, so didn't pay the extra for the higher end model.

another 20bhp should make some diff when you step hard..

Guest Turbocharged

cmsoh wrote:

i have both at home, 200 and 250 CGI. i can safely say the difference is quite substantial. both low end and mid range. mid range less obvious, low end the increase in power is quite significant.

but either car is meant as a boulevard topless cruiser. decent go is good enough for me :D

Guest cmsoh

Turbocharged wrote:

i have both at home, 200 and 250 CGI. i can safely say the difference is quite substantial. both low end and mid range. mid range less obvious, low end the increase in power is quite significant.

but either car is meant as a boulevard topless cruiser. decent go is good enough for me :D

Thanks, yeah, I pretty much cruise along at speed limit anyway.

But technically both are the same engine right? Just a matter of tuning ...:whistle:

Guest eugenetoh

i got question for fellow E-Cabrioans.

bought my PI E250 from PRIME CAR

for those who own PI E250, the warranty is covered by who? Is it still covered by C&C?

if it's covered by C&C, will it be advisable to do servicing at C&C? Heard there's an adoption fee. How much is it?

Guest blackknight

eugenetoh wrote:

for those who own PI E250, the warranty is covered by who? Is it still covered by C&C?

if it's covered by C&C, will it be advisable to do servicing at C&C? Heard there's an adoption fee. How much is it?

of course it will not be covered by Cnc , it will be one of the workshop appointed..did you not ask when you bought the car?

Guest vincemerz

eugenetoh wrote:

Faints.

Btw the adoption fee is 10k. But no point la. Your merc is built to last forever.

Guest vincemerz

Btw also, you can drive your car to c and c to warranty if you want since all merc is covered under international warranty. Just that you pay first and c and c can help you claim back from Daimler but not too sure how the process is.

But don't worry. No chance to use one la.

Merc e250 cgi cab rocks! Quality best!

Guest eugenetoh

blackknight wrote:

of course it will not be covered by Cnc , it will be one of the workshop appointed..did you not ask when you bought the car?

haha. it was an impulse purchase. well, when you are just so dazzled by your dream car, you sign on the dot without asking enough questions.

Guest eugenetoh

vincemerz wrote:

Btw also, you can drive your car to c and c to warranty if you want since all merc is covered under international warranty. Just that you pay first and c and c can help you claim back from Daimler but not too sure how the process is.

But don't worry. No chance to use one la.

Merc e250 cgi cab rocks! Quality best!

agree on that!

Guest blackmercs

eugenetoh wrote:

agree on that!

Things are not that simple!! U got to pay adoption fees of 10k inorder for C&C to take in yr car for repair & servicing. U got to pay upfront for any cost incurred & reimburse after C&C claims from Daimler. Orh!! U will be treated as 2nd class citizen too, meaning u got no priority for all services.