• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204: Upgrade or Mod List

Guest ehwwong

Guest ehwwong

Somemore OPC coupon one pop 20 bucks :death:

50 + 50 + 27 +32 +20 +20 =

$192

Wow... damn 'value for money' mod man.... haha!

Never mind la, as long as you're happy end of the day!

eh is $199 haha maths fail.

nvm la. "fake" C&C car hahaha

did you manage to get the C&C sticker too? i heard its control item... anyway, i debadge mine and threw it away.. hehe

Guest NewC180

Got if from diff source.

May help arrange a group buy. It's quite a bit cheaper

Looks great! Can't wait to see it installed! Bro, quick quick go install today/tomorrow, sunday gtg show us and taxi ride us!

Happy for you bro!

Guest NewC180

$192

bo pian la. sometimes modding is like that, one thing leads to another, cannot climb up mountain halfway don't climb one. Go up siong, go back down so bo lian. So bo pian LL continue lor.

Talk about this, i've got so many things to do but bo lui to do, sigh...

haha bro you sell off your 5 series got $$$$$ alr la :clap: :clap: :clap:

ya LLST

Cannot sell the 5. If I sell means I'll need to buy something else to replace it, and that means I will be lagi broke!!!

Guest Cerano

$192

did you manage to get the C&C sticker too? i heard its control item... anyway, i debadge mine and threw it away.. hehe

yes i have the sticker too :happybday:

Guest drift838

I plan to get mine done at Man Exhaust.. which I believe many reputable workshop outsource their exhaust works to.

Believe it's a $150 (need to confirm this), and chop chop, chicken chop work - 8 nuts to secure to engine block + bolt-on to center pipe. In fact Kleemann sent me the instructions in pdf, will try to post it up :)

Guest blackmercs

I plan to get mine done at Man Exhaust.. which I believe many reputable workshop outsource their exhaust works to.

Believe it's a $150 (need to confirm this), and chop chop, chicken chop work - 8 nuts to secure to engine block + bolt-on to center pipe. In fact Kleemann sent me the instructions in pdf, will try to post it up :)

interesting!!! bro can pm me when u going down to chicken chop chop. i wanna kapo too.

Guest CBlack

man exhaust is very popular. must go early. i operate my exhaust for my w203 there :devil2:

Guest ehwwong

the lobang for the header is indeed VERY tempting..

there was a guy over at mbworld selling around the same price, but the claimed that there are no stocks available yet... anyway, very much lowered than the available source today which i think they are trying to :death:

Guest kinky74

brother drift... did you manage to install the header liao?

brother Wong..... got more posion for you soon but you might not like it individual preference i suppose will try to post asap once i get my baby back.....when for liposuction on the lower eye :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1: :tongue1:

Guest ehwwong

hehe...

i done the LED light too.. i am the 3rd one.. accordingly to BL, another SLK doing it on monday... and dunno who booked the last one.. total only 5 pieces.

looks like they are ordering some more if there are enough interest.

Guest kinky74

sure have interest one..... but now have to wait lor.....did you see one ride with full brubus kit and 20 inch rims.... and the carbon Grill???? there is a story for the grill anyway....nice ride as well.