• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204: Upgrade or Mod List

Guest ehwwong

Guest kinky74

what to do not fated to meet lah.....no worries one day we will......anyway gotten your ride already? swee swee no run water right :punk1: :punk1: :punk1:

Guest eugenemon

Guys, for those who doesn't want to change to HID can consider Philips Diamond Vision 5000K. The colour in the picture is really what you see with your naked eyes. :) Not bad, really.

14042009683.jpg

24032009663.jpg

14042009684.jpg

Sorry, forgot to add. It's around $80 for expensive places. Cheaper ones will be $70-$75. Paya lebar industrial park, along ubi avenue 1. :)

Guest kepiting1sg

Guys, for those who doesn't want to change to HID can consider Philips Diamond Vision 5000K. The colour in the picture is really what you see with your naked eyes. :) Not bad, really.

Sorry to ride on your thread Eugene! :thumbsup:

I've an used pair of the Philips Diamond Vision 5K - used only less than 1 mth on my high beam - $40 for the pair.

I've since upgraded my high beam to H.I.Ds.

[email protected]

Guest eugenemon

Oh, high beam and low beam same bulb type? I didn't change high beam because seldom use. I only know W204 low beam is H7. Maybe that's why more expensive. :D

Anyway why change out? Not bright enough or not white enough?

Guest kepiting1sg

Oh, high beam and low beam same bulb type? I didn't change high beam because seldom use. I only know W204 low beam is H7. Maybe that's why more expensive. :D

Anyway why change out? Not bright enough or not white enough?

My W211 high beam use H7 and for those non Bi-Xenon the low beam also use H7.

I dun like the bluish tint on the Diamond Vision H7 bulb showing up in the lamp assembly of my W211.

HIDs will be brighter than Halogen!

Guest eugenemon

i see. No wonder. The low beam bulbs can hide behind the projector lens. Personally i prefer the whole xenon assembly. However, now get the whole xenon assembly looks just the same as other w204. Similar. So i'll wait for the face lift version which may come with led eyelids considering the current cl that is face lifting will be having leds mascara. :D

Guest glam82

I know that there are some places who can install a GPS, DVD & Reverse Cam into the original audio 20 screen. Cost wise I'm not too sure, have to check.

Bro able to PM me the place where the GPS can be installed into the Audio 2.0 screen?

Guest Cerano

I know that there are some places who can install a GPS, DVD & Reverse Cam into the original audio 20 screen. Cost wise I'm not too sure, have to check.

Bro able to PM me the place where the GPS can be installed into the Audio 2.0 screen?

bro look for bro Newc180. he got kan tao

the base set costs around 900

but you have to pay extra for the functions

eg GPS + 900

TV+ 900

DVD +900

something along those lines.

its called MMI i think.

Can be done at Juzz for Cars in Sin Ming (on top MBM)

Guest ehwwong

edited the 1st post..

including new CF mirror housing, need to trade-in your existing mirror housing... only 2 sets came in, and they are all gone within the day... :evlaugh:

Guest daywalker

edited the 1st post..

including new CF mirror housing, need to trade-in your existing mirror housing... only 2 sets came in, and they are all gone within the day... :evlaugh:

Buy from where?

Anyone has pics?

thx

Guest glam82

bro look for bro Newc180. he got kan tao

the base set costs around 900

but you have to pay extra for the functions

eg GPS + 900

TV+ 900

DVD +900

something along those lines.

its called MMI i think.

Can be done at Juzz for Cars in Sin Ming (on top MBM)

Thanks bro...

• 2 weeks later...