• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204: Upgrade or Mod List

Guest ehwwong

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest chiaster

Hi folks, I am new here. Was trawling through the forum and didn't manage to find any information as to how I can get the sgmerc decal. Please point me in the right direction? Many thanks! Cheers.

Guest Cerano

chiaster wrote:

Hi folks, I am new here. Was trawling through the forum and didn't manage to find any information as to how I can get the sgmerc decal. Please point me in the right direction? Many thanks! Cheers.

Hi bro

Feel free to approach any of us to look for the mods for the Sgmerc decal at the monthly gtg

Guest chiaster

Thanks, bro. Am I right to say that the GTG is held monthly on the last Sunday, 4.30pm at kallang carpark f? This month's will be on the 29th?

Cerano wrote:

Hi bro

Feel free to approach any of us to look for the mods for the Sgmerc decal at the monthly gtg

Guest Cerano

chiaster wrote:

Thanks, bro. Am I right to say that the GTG is held monthly on the last Sunday, 4.30pm at kallang carpark f? This month's will be on the 29th?

Yes should be

Cheers

Zacc

• 2 months later...
Guest achuafc

A new BRABUS ECO PowerXtra performance kit for W204 CGI models. Understood from BRABUS's website that it was only launched on the 29th Sep10. There are performance kits for each different W204 variants (C180, C200, C230, etc). Plug and play devices.

Reading from the product's pdf brochure available from its website (http://www.brabus.com/en/deliver.php?id=5135) on the increased power makes one drool over it man....

Also saw in Torque mag that Autovox, the local distributor, is retailling it for some S$2900+.

Has anyone installed this?

Since it's plug and play, does it mean that the warranty from C&C would not be void?

Any bros care to share their comments/expriences with this mod?

Guest kepiting1sg

achuafc wrote:

A new BRABUS ECO PowerXtra performance kit for W204 CGI models. Understood from BRABUS's website that it was only launched on the 29th Sep10. There are performance kits for each different W204 variants (C180, C200, C230, etc). Plug and play devices.

Reading from the product's pdf brochure available from its website (http://www.brabus.com/en/deliver.php?id=5135) on the increased power makes one drool over it man....

Also saw in Torque mag that Autovox, the local distributor, is retailling it for some S$2900+.

Has anyone installed this?

Since it's plug and play, does it mean that the warranty from C&C would not be void?

Any bros care to share their comments/expriences with this mod?

Welcome to the forum! :welcome:

IMHO!

Beside Brabus, there's also MKB available from Benzline.

They are piggy back ECU and IMHO, the addtional power is "quite miserable" at the claimed 30 to 35 hp with 30 Nm Torque.

Again, I take this as the Crank HP and not the Wheel Horsepower.

No idea what will be the power band & Torque curve after the mod!

Usually there's a lost in low end Torque and the additional power usually comes at a higher rpm - quite normal for the rpm to be above the Highway crusing speed which make it not really "useful".

The Merc ECU has known to be "very hard to crack" for a tuner to remap it.

Frying a ECU can be very very costly affair!

Engine check light & though not likely your engine will go bust but if any problem arise from such mod to the engine or gear box, C&C will not warrant it.

Saying goes - "Mod dun Scare!" "Scare dun Mod!" :becky:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest kepiting1sg

free2d wrote:

hi,

anyone with Harman Kardon system?

wondering how many speakers are there and where are they located.

Thanks

Here U go!

12 speakers in total (including subwoofer & centre speaker)

For more details:-

http://mercedes.harmankardon.com/en/vehicles/c-class/technical.aspx

Brochure to download:-

http://mercedes.harmankardon.com/brochures/c-class.pdf

c-class-sedan6.jpg

Guest chiaster

jialat... looks like history may repeat itself... :shocked:

arshavin wrote:

can the engine of C180K be tuned to more powerful?

blackmercs wrote:

U didn't look for dr hannson for hp improvement? U didn't get my hint previously?

• 1 month later...