• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

W204: Upgrade or Mod List

Guest ehwwong

Guest NewC180

Unker, me interested in the blinds also leh, please provide more info! Also info on rear side blinds if you have.

I asked CnC before, electronic one for rear cost 2k!!!

Yes! The blinds are manual and they include rear windscreen, both rear side windows and front side windows.

These are originals from MB and have their MB part numbers.

IMHCCO They are cheap but the seller charges helluva lot for shipping.

He said free shipping to Germany, so I bought the 2 items and instructed him

to send to my colleague in Germany and fly in with my company material & components.

U guys go & check with the seller the availability of the blinds & other original MB accessories for your W204.

I paid Eur 70.00 for the rear blind with free shipping in Germany.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=310110970549

Good luck man!

Unker kum sia kum sia.... good lobang! I wanna order the rear and side blinds for w204. Group buy anyone????

Guest kepiting1sg

checked the hitler site lio... alamak no blinds for w204, only have for w203.... sian!

HK lah! Checking site is not good enough.

His site also didn't show any boot drawer for the W211.

He deals with original MB parts.

Go & ask him lah!

This German spiak good England...no comm. problem.

Guest NewC180

checked the hitler site lio... alamak no blinds for w204, only have for w203.... sian!

HK lah! Checking site is not good enough.

His site also didn't show any boot drawer for the W211.

He deals with original MB parts.

Go & ask him lah!

This German spiak good England...no comm. problem.

wrote to him lio, he replied damn fast man... but too bad he said no blinds for w204... sian again.

anyone looking for original c63 grilles? see this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Orig-Mercedes-Grill-Kuehlergrill-C63-AMG-W204-C-Klasse_W0QQitemZ110384912997QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutoteile_Zubeh%C3%B6r?hash=item19b3741a65&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1171%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Guest NewC180
Guest blackmercs
Guest ehwwong

the trouble with original c63 grille is, it is 2 part.. which meant a small portion of the grille is attached to the bonnet.. so when the bonnet opens, it will open together.. do i need c63 hood to install this?

anyway, i will ask the seller... hehe

Guest NewC180

alamak.. how come i always go ebay see see look look, never find such stuffs one???

keke... becos my web browser home page is ebay!!!

my past time is browsing thru items in ebay...

Guest ehwwong

ah wong ah, the one bro newc180 posted one is "c63 original amg rear diffuser, not c63 grille ah

alamak, confused one... ehh bro redie.. why you never kanak poison one har??? car still so stock!?!?! nabei.. come here and poison people?? haha

Guest NewC180

ah wong ah, the one bro newc180 posted one is "c63 original amg rear diffuser, not c63 grille ah

alamak, confused one... ehh bro redie.. why you never kanak poison one har??? car still so stock!?!?! nabei.. come here and poison people?? haha

ah wong, the whole objective of this thread is to poison YOU!!! muahahahahaha...

cos you have been earmarked to be the "Most Potential Modder for the Year" kekekeke....

Keep modding!

Guest east539

I am not those easy kana poison one, more like think first act later, maybe think too much at times....wahahaha.

Yar, the Objective of this thread err...NO!! should be the whole W204 thread is to poison YOU, Just YOU Lor.....muhahahaha

Guest kepiting1sg

I am not those easy kana poison one, more like think first act later, maybe think too much at times....wahahaha.

Paralysis through Analysis.... muahahaha!!! ;D

Guest ehwwong

allo..... i am the OP for this thread loh... it is meant for all W204 owners lah...

anyway, like that red said before.. i will still self-poison myself... don't need to ka jiao me one... :bboyspin:

Guest blackmercs

alamak.. how come i always go ebay see see look look, never find such stuffs one???

keke... becos my web browser home page is ebay!!!

my past time is browsing thru items in ebay...

U think he got the title ebay king from kopi money ah???

Guest kennethloh82

Great buy it seems!!!

I realise and it seems like u all print Money or Mint Coins!! esp ah Wong!!

when are u bringing me to your Coin/Money factory?!?!

Guest ehwwong

just received word that a local company can do CF side mirror housing which is a complete replacement rather than stick-on... pending for prices... :)

Guest 9339

just received word that a local company can do CF side mirror housing which is a complete replacement rather than stick-on... pending for prices... :)

This is great, I have been looking for this and CF grille.

let me know if any news.

Thanks