• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

GLC 250 Owners

Paulromeotan

14 hours ago, Dcky75 said:

I installed at an accessories shop. Easy to install if you know how. The installer took only 15 to 20mins. The clips are the bottom can be difficult to remove if you do it yourself. 

Thanks! Maybe i'll give it a try myself first then see how... ;)

Hi, anyone interested to takeover my original AMG running board GLC coupe type, it is factory fitted, in exchange plus $500 for original side kt. Or anyone interested to sell their spare side kit (Coupe model), please PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎19‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:45 PM, mysticryan said:

You can dekit but make sure the PI return you the side cover.

On ‎20‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:18 PM, M Fan said:

Thanks

Thanks bro

Hi bro, would you know whether the running board for GLC coupe is compatible with GLC SUV?

Hi bros, collected my GLC250d on Oct 10, dekit side step at AF Motorworkz at Kaki Bukit. Went to Bedok North Ave 3 for food and found another bro parked beside me. Mine is the grey unit from PI. They have 1 unit blue colour left. Enjoying my ride :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, M Fan said:

Njoy! 

Hi bros, collected my GLC250d on Oct 10, dekit side step at AF Motorworkz at Kaki Bukit. Went to Bedok North Ave 3 for food and found another bro parked beside me. Mine is the grey unit from PI. They have 1 unit blue colour left. Enjoying my ride :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the appropriate channel to post but I’m looking to purchase my first merc (GLC 250) with CnC. What would be a “standard package” one can expect from CnC and what additional throw-ins one usually ask? I heard $5k overtrade and $5k servicing credits are standard. So is the welcome pack, Huber Optik Solar film. Just wondering how much more can I negotiate for which is on the higher end of “reasonableness” :)

Appreciate any advice from bros here. Thanks!

On 3/1/2018 at 11:21 AM, Thomass said:

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is the appropriate channel to post but I’m looking to purchase my first merc (GLC 250) with CnC. What would be a “standard package” one can expect from CnC and what additional throw-ins one usually ask? I heard $5k overtrade and $5k servicing credits are standard. So is the welcome pack, Huber Optik Solar film. Just wondering how much more can I negotiate for which is on the higher end of “reasonableness” :)

Appreciate any advice from bros here. Thanks!

Welcome Thomas, can try to ask for in car camera or aftermarket GPS, either or, not both. Since prices are fixed, another way to play it is to ask for a better trade in price. What's the current lead time for CnC GLC 250?

12 hours ago, TraserParker said:

Welcome Thomas, can try to ask for in car camera or aftermarket GPS, either or, not both. Since prices are fixed, another way to play it is to ask for a better trade in price. What's the current lead time for CnC GLC 250?

Thanks Traser! To be honest, I haven’t gone down to the showroom yet. Either this weekend or next. I will update here once I have the latest details :)

i’m hoping it will come with Apple CarPlay as standard as well. Gotten very used to it in my current ride. 

12 hours ago, Thomass said:

Thanks Traser! To be honest, I haven’t gone down to the showroom yet. Either this weekend or next. I will update here once I have the latest details :)

i’m hoping it will come with Apple CarPlay as standard as well. Gotten very used to it in my current ride. 

Have fun and enjoy the process! I don't think CarPlay or Android Auto is standard on the GLC, no worries though, Elebest seems to have gotten the solution so you can do it after you get your vehicle.

6 hours ago, mysticryan said:

My suggestion to you is keep your option open. PI cars generally have higher specs and much more value for money IMHO. 

Thanks! I’m keeping my options open but more leaning towards CnC to have a peace of mind and also convenience of one stop servicing - mechanical, electrical and also the interior stuff

8 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Thanks! I’m keeping my options open but more leaning towards CnC to have a peace of mind and also convenience of one stop servicing - mechanical, electrical and also the interior stuff

If you’re concerned, there are PIs that have their own workshops and warranties, usually slightly more expensive than other PIs so they slot somewhere in between CnC and most PIs but the specs are better. Don’t rush, have a look around. Also if you want a sunroof I understand CnC has to specially bring in as neither the 200 Nor 250 have it as standard...

22 hours ago, TraserParker said:

If you’re concerned, there are PIs that have their own workshops and warranties, usually slightly more expensive than other PIs so they slot somewhere in between CnC and most PIs but the specs are better. Don’t rush, have a look around. Also if you want a sunroof I understand CnC has to specially bring in as neither the 200 Nor 250 have it as standard...

Thanks. Will keep a lookout! I’m not optioning for sunroof. Current ride had one and I hardly use it. Over time, the rubber seals tend to harden over time and I think could contribute to rattling. I’m likely to option for AMG line and also air body control. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, 

am new here. Am seriously looking at GLC250 SUV from PIs or AD. 

Visited Vin*** and Coff****, one of them actually quoted me 2$k more than what it has published on sgcarmart. I then asked him what is the "best" price, he reduced $2k which same as sgcarmart.. Zzzz

Can anyone PM or share with me the  deal that you've gotten and which PI? I know different PIs have different specs which I will compared myself. Preferably looking at AMG line. 

AD pricing is quite fixed although with their overtrade, service credits, they still away from PIs of 15K-20K. (yes I am aware of the risks as I used to drive a PI GTI) 

Willing to go AD if price can better but I am bad at bargaining. 

Thanks in advance!

20 hours ago, Peetee said:

Hi all, 

am new here. Am seriously looking at GLC250 SUV from PIs or AD. 

Visited Vin*** and Coff****, one of them actually quoted me 2$k more than what it has published on sgcarmart. I then asked him what is the "best" price, he reduced $2k which same as sgcarmart.. Zzzz

Can anyone PM or share with me the  deal that you've gotten and which PI? I know different PIs have different specs which I will compared myself. Preferably looking at AMG line. 

AD pricing is quite fixed although with their overtrade, service credits, they still away from PIs of 15K-20K. (yes I am aware of the risks as I used to drive a PI GTI) 

Willing to go AD is price can better but I am bad at bargaining. 

Thanks in advance!

HI Peetee, I just bought mine at AD C&C for better resales value and quality presales and post sales services. If you are interested  I  can introduce the car agent that I bought my previous C class and trade in for GLC, pm me at [email protected] for her contact. 

• Like 1

Some PIs’ prices are pretty high due to reputation they’ve built over the years. I got mine from a probably lesser known (but long standing) PI after nearly buying from AD (no available stock) and subsequently a big PI ($20k premium). 

The SE was honest though not very good with the specs.  So a lot of homework is required on buyer’s end, as you would know. After sales service is excellent (“is” coz even after 1 year, I still go back to the SE With questions, etc and response is prompt).  PM me if you need the contact.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hi Guys

Juzz collected a 2017 GLC250d with 62plus kilometres in the clock.

My tyres are stagger

235/55R19        

255/50 R19       

Michelin Latitude Sport 3

Found dat it was veri harsh ride ,when I pick it up,think it was 44psi 300kpa

Then I read somewhere on line ,ppl swear by 36psi 250kpa.

So I adjusted to dat,it’s improve but.....

Dis morning(dunno why)I pump it up to 38psi 260kpa

OMG It’s all over the place!

As we speak,I gotta do sumthing,bring it down to 35psi 240kpa

Calm it down a fair bit.

Reckon to be the best so far.

Than I chance upon my fuel cap door.

The sticker says 32psi 220kpa

I was realli...........so Low.

Any advice,guys?

I have oredi check up on the cost of a new shock which incidentally are from Bilstein.

I even ask a Mechanic to give it a go & he says the suspension is gone.

I was thinking @ 62000!

Try the recommended tire pressure of your ride and for your shock get another workshop for a 2nd opinion.

62k km is not much and your shocks shouldn't be worn out at this mileage 

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)