• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

NEW here

Guest JUN

Sareve ]

morning everyone!! hahaa

hey wilson.. i have to run in for the first 1000km right? may i know where do your go for servicing :D

I think First Automobile would have an assigned workshop for servicing of their PI cars. Maybe you might want to check back with bro Kompressor regarding their workshop. most sgmerc bros&sis will probably mention MBM wheelpower, but just check with your PI first better.

but i don' wrote:

HEY FUNNG,, yea top down this morning to school.. hahah really very shiok.. but alot ppl stare... lol

I think thats quite normal? will get your fair share of lookers and admirers i suppose? ahahhaa. :3some:

later you realise you suddenly even more popular than before? hahaha. :punk1:

Haha soon Jun will come to know about the hilarious misconception that nice cars gets you lotsa girls! It's totally untrue! Nice cars only attract other guys who like cars :P But ppl will stare lah, you'll get used to it soon, don't let it stop you from enjoying your car!

Eh I thought all cars must service at 1000km? For jap cars before 1000 km can anyhow push the engine to redline or not?

U R SO RIGHT! :banghead: :'( :'( :'(

Dan, u go watch JeremyClarkson thriller(Zonda part)... u will fully understand the reason

erm 4 rotary engine i not very sure le...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha soon Jun will come to know about the hilarious misconception that nice cars gets you lotsa girls!

Dude try top down at Holland V. I guarantee p***y when you blow by. God that sounds awfully wrong but it's 75% truth depending on which night you choose to grace the area.

Haha soon Jun will come to know about the hilarious misconception that nice cars gets you lotsa girls!

Dude try top down at Holland V. I guarantee p***y when you blow by. God that sounds awfully wrong but it's 75% truth depending on which night you choose to grace the area.

Haha I used to go to Holland V almost every night to eat dinner/supper! This never once happened to me!

Maybe there's some hidden skill that I lack :P

morning everyone!! hahaa

hey wilson.. i have to run in for the first 1000km right? may i know where do your go for servicing :D

only jap car must servicing at 1000km - 5000Km

u can wait till 10K km then service... every 10K,20k,30k,40k,50k.

ur ride is design for gemany road going 200km/h from 1 conti to another :la:

run in ??? What is that ?

All car are ready to buka.....If not why would you need the 3 years Wty ? Will you keep this for more than 3 Years ?

Hahaha well said Randy!

morning everyone!! hahaa

I know i know... wilson goes servicing at Juzz for Carz @ Sin Ming Autocare Lv3.

first automobile website states that juzz for cars at sin ming is their authorised workshop....

as for run in, ur car engine run-in in germany already. only ur parts havent run in. u can max the accelerator, but watch ur cornering if u want ur car to last.. about 50kmph max turning speed was advised by my SE...

morning everyone!! hahaa

I know i know... wilson goes servicing at Juzz for Carz @ Sin Ming Autocare Lv3.

first automobile website states that juzz for cars at sin ming is their authorised workshop....

as for run in, ur car engine run-in in germany already. only ur parts havent run in. u can max the accelerator, but watch ur cornering if u want ur car to last.. about 50kmph max turning speed was advised by my SE...

Hahaha I find this hilarious! Most normal drivers don't even corner at above 40! But you car probably could take a normal right turn at up to 70 km/h without any loss of traction.

hahaha hi everyone!! are your goin for the demo session for car polishing tml? :D :D

wah jus now top down in the afternoon... almost melt like what wilson said earlier.... ahhaha

HELLO!!! haha enjoying ur new ride so far? :la: HEHEHE.

chics checking u out already? :bboyspin:

hahaha hi everyone!! are your goin for the demo session for car polishing tml? :D :D

wah jus now top down in the afternoon... almost melt like what wilson said earlier.... ahhaha

hahaa hey hi.. yes i enjoying my ride.. lol no chics lei... u also nv intro chics to me... hahaha :bboyspin:

about 50kmph max turning speed was advised by my SE...

Hahaha I find this hilarious! Most normal drivers don't even corner at above 40! But you car probably could take a normal right turn at up to 70 km/h without any loss of traction.

no la... im talking about those curvy left / right turns... not slow down 90 deg kinda... like " ) " like that kind of turn...

hahaa hey hi.. yes i enjoying my ride.. lol no chics lei... u also nv intro chics to me... hahaha :bboyspin:

what shox87 is trying to say - "the way you drive depend on what chick u get inside, and vice versa..."

what shox87 is trying to say - "the way you drive depend on what chick u get inside, and vice versa..."

Is't this familiar ?

so, technically, violent driving = violent girl? relaxed driving = relaxed girl? then SEXciting driving(willy style) how?

so, technically, violent driving = violent girl? relaxed driving = relaxed girl? then SEXciting driving(willy style) how?

ahahha nice one funng.. hahaa willy is a sex instructor...

sillywilly ]

Is' wrote:

it is familiar cuz it displays from his blue belt everytime he step out of his ride... HAHAHAHHAAHAHA :D :D :D

SEXciting driving = SEXciting girl... u all never see her cuz her head is below window level... :tongue1: :yumyum: C====8

sillywilly ]

Is' wrote:

it is familiar cuz it displays from his blue belt everytime he step out of his ride... HAHAHAHHAAHAHA :D :D :D

SEXciting driving = SEXciting girl... u all never see her cuz her head is below window level... :tongue1: :yumyum: C====8

You mean Shox87's running LED belt? HAHAHA. I think his belt says "I get the hottest chicks all the time"

LOL, willy, indeed, SEXciting girl, stop hiding her below the window please.

funng ]

Is' wrote:

You mean Shox87's running LED belt? HAHAHA. I think his belt says "I get the hottest chicks all the time"

LOL, willy, indeed, SEXciting girl, stop hiding her below the window please.

wahh. thats personal man. hehehe. the belt died already la.

hehehe. :tazzie:

haha. drive top down confirm got chics checking u out wan. guaranteed for sure. :ninja:

enjoying every moment of it? :yumyum:

haha. drive top down confirm got chics checking u out wan. guaranteed for sure. :ninja:

yea enjoying it very much.. thanks.. ahhaa especially when i top down.. really shiok.. hahaha

yea enjoying it very much.. thanks.. ahhaa especially when i top down.. really shiok.. hahaha

Whoa! i also like to top down at low speeds...LOL! (windows down for my car). haha