• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

NEW here

Guest JUN

funng ]

but on a personal note, Noitalogesto is the most poisonous bro here. If i do drive a SLK, I would want to stay far far from him! HAHAHAHAA. :sex: :3some: smoking hot 6-4 pot brembos on a SLK350 (I' wrote:

pooo and 2 mercie 2 just as poisonous... they're ride all loaded one... u see outside look "stock" never touch inside... inside is nothing like the original...

I sense some fear, nvm, i help you with the anti poison.

but then, once you get your car, let me know la, we go change K&N filter first. hahahahaa. >:D

kns... havent meet yet already start the poison.. wait our bro JUN collapse at home with the first dose... ;)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jun

Welcome to our club and I am sure you will like it.

Collecting your ride soon? Wow must be very excited hor?

See very very soon

haahhaa thanks kompressor for the welcome....!!

YES hopefully i can collect my ride SOOOOON.. i cant wait... ahahhahaa

remember, update me so we can go change K&N filter, then I help you with anti-poison with them. HAHAHAHA. :thumbsup:

Guest 2 Mercie 2

after you see mercy's, you will ask where to "operate exhaust" and the black roof.

i changed the concept of my car alrd. he wont have to ask..... now it is like a moving advert. hahahaha.

Guest 2 Mercie 2

pooo and 2 mercie 2 just as poisonous... they're ride all loaded one... u see outside look "stock" never touch inside... inside is nothing like the original...

crrrazy. inside is nothing BUT the original. :bboyspin:

2 Mercie 2 ]

after you see mercy' wrote:

i changed the concept of my car alrd. he wont have to ask..... now it is like a moving advert. hahahaha.

hahaha. changed concept? Guess I just haven seen you in awhile! moving advert? thats interesting!

2 Mercie 2 ]

pooo and 2 mercie 2 just as poisonous... they' wrote:

crrrazy. inside is nothing BUT the original. :bboyspin:

Sure not? hahaha. ok. then maybe Poo is the only one, he's on a rampage, he's tempeted to throw in a kompresser/turbo :clap:

remember, update me so we can go change K&N filter, then I help you with anti-poison with them. HAHAHAHA. :thumbsup:

HEY funng... thanks,.. will keep you update once i collect my ride.. thanks man!! hahaa see you soon!

HEY funng... thanks,.. will keep you update once i collect my ride.. thanks man!! hahaa see you soon!

when will u collect ur ride?(can't wait myself) hope its before this coming meetup.

when will u collect ur ride?(can't wait myself) hope its before this coming meetup.

probably this week or nxt week.. hahaa thanks for photo...

the white wan is very chio la.... hahaha i suppose its ur ride? ^-^

JUN ]

when will u collect ur ride?(can' wrote:

probably this week or nxt week.. hahaa thanks for photo...

the white wan is very chio la.... hahaha i suppose its ur ride? ^-^

His is more chio than that one la. you want to find out, must come meetup liao! Hope to see you at meetup and sgmerc youth wing outing. :3some:

Guest 2 Mercie 2

hahaha. changed concept? Guess I just haven seen you in awhile! moving advert? thats interesting!

yes yes. ai ya..... moving advert for 2 days. lol. hmmmmm like not so swee leh... i removed my stickers today. my car like getting more colourful. :snglfk: hahahahahaha

brabussideskirts.jpg

StreetCK35.jpg

now i know where he get his rims idea from... really damn poisonous...

hey i got suggestion - for xmas why dun we decorate Noitalogesto / 2 mercie 2 car? we can add our own design, new bodykit etc... :afro:

i like the white one too..... sweet. drool. :death:

lets wait for JUN ride arrive then we go do the puddle lights together :clap:

yea yea!! hahaa :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What's puddle lights? Those undercarriage lights issit?

ya correct, like cblack's car. they are called puddle lights cuz before u open ur door u can see if theres a puddle near u so u dun step in it. the ones integrated with our doors arnt exactly puddle lights cuz we have to open the door before we can see, and while opening the door we might have already stepped in the puddle.

i think lexus has their form of puddle light on the wing mirror, but its far away from the ground... imho cblack's kind are the best, but it can be improved by shinning the words MERCEDES on the floor instead of the circular lights for a more... LAVISH look... similar to the maybach projector headlamps.

is there a youth wing outing? how come the moderator of SGMerc don't know huh?

no habb outing ley... only our weekly la kopi sessions... i thought u the "president" of sgmerc? ;) hahaha.. jkjk...

haha I am curious if u could tell me who tell u I am the president, how come I dun know? Since well sgmerc appointed someone as president? Willy please clarify

Ya, since when kompressor is the "president"? >:(

relax... i just joking only... :pray: :pray: :pray:

LOL well i cant wait for this.... :pray:

thumb-car_photo_272526_25.jpg

2009_bmw_e89_z4_by_jonsibal-498x366.jpg

:rockon: :bboyspin: :punk1: :clap:

u post this in a merc forum... wah... siao liao...

u say waiting for the new turbo generation of merc can la.. but this... GG liao...

PS *can i have a taxi ride?*

HAHAHAHAAA