• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

NEW here

Guest JUN

Ya, since when kompressor is the "president"?

UncleSamPoster.jpg

No divisions please. We are one SGMERC. Thank you.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :iconsalut: :iconsalut: :iconsalut: :3some: :3some: :3some: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL well i cant wait for this.... :pray:

thumb-car_photo_272526_25.jpg

2009_bmw_e89_z4_by_jonsibal-498x366.jpg

:rockon: :bboyspin: :punk1: :clap:

u post this in a merc forum... wah... siao liao...

u say waiting for the new turbo generation of merc can la.. but this... GG liao...

PS *can i have a taxi ride?*

HAHAHAHAAA

Haha sure.... Prepare to burn some fats during the taxi ride as u might be experiencing great Gs.... Jking...

I'm a safe driver.. :police:

the new Z4 3.0L 6 cylinder Bi-turbo sure makan supercar easily

btw i know BMW are really REALLLLLY a nice handling thing and i am glad my friend getting a Z4 8.)

Lol....Thx...:D I'm glad i have a SLK friend also... :offtopic:

the new Z4 3.0L 6 cylinder Bi-turbo sure makan supercar easily

btw i know BMW are really REALLLLLY a nice handling thing and i am glad my friend getting a Z4 8.)

Lol....Thx...:D I'm glad i have a SLK friend also... :offtopic:

me so horny, me love u long time

Guest Quattro

Another Happy SLK customer from First Automobile

DSC02444.jpg

First Automobile gave me a good impression and i will definitely recommend it to my friend.

- Jun Zhe -

Friends came down to congrat him

DSC02446.jpg

DSC02447.jpg

Another Happy SLK customer from First Automobile

DSC02444.jpg

First Automobile gave me a good impression and i will definitely recommend it to my friend.

- Jun Zhe -

Friends came down to congrat him

DSC02446.jpg

DSC02447.jpg

:welcome: :rockon: :thumbsup: My pic will be up next yr... LOL!

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

thanks alot for coming today! I AM REALLY VERY HAPPY :D :D :D

:rockon: :rockon:

No problem....:D

U nvr go out ar? If it was me.. i would go NSH already...lol..jking.. break in first..

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

:rockon: :rockon:

No problem....:D

U nvr go out ar? If it was me.. i would go NSH already...lol..jking.. break in first..

Congrats JUN! very nice ride you have there! :rockon: :thumbsup:

hope to see you at monthly meetup and maybe la kopi soon, very soon.

Shar, I also want to ask that question, if I'm him, I would be top down driving around Singapore enjoying sound of the merc engine and the kompressor "music". Not to mention the sound system! :3some:

JUN ]

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!

you' wrote:

U nvr go out ar? If it was me.. i would go NSH already...

Shar, I also want to ask that question, if I'm him, I would be top down driving around Singapore enjoying sound of the merc engine and the kompressor "music". Not to mention the sound system! :3some:

guys, the answer is in his posts liao.. he posted.. but the 2 other slk next to him have not... they poison performance and design to him just now, so he kena from both side... end up they 2 must have taken his car for a ride to start the infestation of mods and zhngs... :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

will post the pictures a lil later, perhaps tmr when im done with some post processing... apprentice touched my camera today...

guys, the answer is in his posts liao.. he posted.. but the 2 other slk next to him have not... they poison performance and design to him just now, so he kena from both side... end up they 2 must have taken his car for a ride to start the infestation of mods and zhngs... :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

will post the pictures a lil later, perhaps tmr when im done with some post processing... apprentice touched my camera today...

hahaa. yeah. wah, quite scary, his car haven even left the showroom, kena poison already! mercy and wilson sure got alot of poison to spread! :rockon:

hahaa. yeah. wah, quite scary, his car haven even left the showroom, kena poison already! mercy and wilson sure got alot of poison to spread! :rockon:

Lol probably gone for a spin liao...

i nv say anything lo... *point at Mercy*

ahahah yea!! jus gt home.. have a few round around my house.. very nice ride.. hahaa

nice meeting your today!! hope to see all of you soon!! night drive =) ;D ;D ;D ;D :rockon:

:offtopic: lols...

Are you ready for night drive? :ninja:

I suggest u break in your car first..lol

B33M5R ]

ahahah yea!! jus gt home.. have a few round around my house.. very nice ride.. hahaa

nice meeting your today!! hope to see all of you soon!! night drive =) wrote:

hahaha yea i think i better get used to the car first.. this car is really powerful.. hahaa hmmm anyone know how can i put the probation plate behind when i open top? ahaha

nice meeting your today!! hope to see all of you soon!! night drive =) ;D ;D ;D ;D :rockon:

look like u cannot sleep tonight... too exciting about driving it tml right???

i got the same feeling also(last time)

i think Sharman will stop coming sch for 1 week if he get his Z4!!! :surrender:

JUN ]

hahaha yea i think i better get used to the car first.. this car is really powerful.. hahaa hmmm anyone know how can i put the probation plate behind when i open top? ahaha

erm... no need to put, if stop(normally they dun stop conti cars) just say u gona topdown or car can topdown so cannot put or just topup so plate drop but the front need

ask Sharman, i nv put the p thing in the SLK for... god know how long

JUN ]

Lols u must me joking.... not abt the power... the probation plate.. Maybe u tie rubber band behind ur head and slot it in... :bboyspin:

Noitalogesto ]

look like u cannot sleep tonight... too exciting about driving it tml right???

i got the same feeling also(last time)

i think Sharman will stop coming sch for 1 week if he get his Z4!!! :surrender:

I will quit school la..lols.. jking.. i will come in my hubble ride to school... unless not driving to school...