• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

NEW here

Guest JUN

Noitalogesto ]

ahahah yea!! jus gt home.. have a few round around my house.. very nice ride.. hahaa

nice meeting your today!! hope to see all of you soon!! night drive =) wrote:

:offtopic: lols...

Are you ready for night drive? :ninja:

I suggest u break in your car first..lol

hahaha yea i think i better get used to the car first.. this car is really powerful.. hahaa hmmm anyone know how can i put the probation plate behind when i open top? ahaha

erm... no need to put, if stop(normally they dun stop conti cars) just say u gona topdown or car can topdown so cannot put or just topup so plate drop but the front need

ask Sharman, i nv put the p thing in the SLK for... god know how long

Eh.. dont get him in trouble la..lol...

Atleast put at front...

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUN ]

ahahah yea!! jus gt home.. have a few round around my house.. very nice ride.. hahaa

hahaha yea i think i better get used to the car first.. this car is really powerful.. hahaa hmmm anyone know how can i put the probation plate behind when i open top? ahaha

Put in front, I never used a back plate either, but I almost always drive with the top down, so there wasn't much chance of me being caught with only 1 plate while driving. It's not true that they don't stop conti cars, my friend who drives an m3 got stopped before, after that he put the plates on all his cars.

Haha I guarantee within 1 week you'll discover that your accelerator actually has a button underneath if you push it all the way :P And soon you'll be pushing that button alot!

B33M5R ]

look like u cannot sleep tonight... too exciting about driving it tml right???

i got the same feeling also(last time)

i think Sharman will stop coming sch for 1 week if he get his Z4!!! :surrender:

I will quit school la..lols.. jking.. i will come in my hubble ride to school... unless not driving to school...

No way man! That means that you'll have less time to drive the Z4! Drive it everyday!!! Go army also drive it to camp haha!

Sareve ]

Put in front, I never used a back plate either, but I almost always drive with the top down, so there wasn't much chance of me being caught with only 1 plate while driving. It's not true that they don't stop conti cars, my friend who drives an m3 got stopped before, after that he put the plates on all his cars.

Haha I guarantee within 1 week you'll discover that your accelerator actually has a button underneath if you push it all the way :P And soon you'll be pushing that button alot!

hahaa actually wat is tt button for ah?? LOL cos i try it on my dad car few days ago.. is it the same as flooring the pedal?

JUN ]

Sareve ]

Put in front, I never used a back plate either, but I almost always drive with the top down, so there wasn' wrote:

hahaa actually wat is tt button for ah?? LOL cos i try it on my dad car few days ago.. is it the same as flooring the pedal?

I think its called something like a kick-down button, it will force the car to drop to the most powerful gear(in use) for acceleration, and also, for you to drag the engine to "red-line". in other words, maximise the gears to obtain maximum speed asap. :bboyspin:

someone please correct me if i'm wrong in any way. thanks! :3some:

funng ]

JUN ]

Put in front, I never used a back plate either, but I almost always drive with the top down, so there wasn' wrote:

I think its called something like a kick-down button, it will force the car to drop to the most powerful gear(in use) for acceleration, and also, for you to drag the engine to "red-line". in other words, maximise the gears to obtain maximum speed asap. :bboyspin:

someone please correct me if i'm wrong in any way. thanks! :3some:

hey funng.. thanks =) yea i still have more to find out.. hahaa

Guest 2 Mercie 2

walaos. who gossiping bout me when having my beauty sleep. :-\ i nvr poison him laaa.... pls........ just SUGGESTED not poison... some accessories niaa. relak guys... leave the rest to you peeps :devil2:

Sareve ]

look like u cannot sleep tonight... too exciting about driving it tml right???

i got the same feeling also(last time)

i think Sharman will stop coming sch for 1 week if he get his Z4!!! :surrender:

I will quit school la..lols.. jking.. i will come in my hubble ride to school... unless not driving to school...

No way man! That means that you'll have less time to drive the Z4! Drive it everyday!!! Go army also drive it to camp haha!

Hmmm... hopefully i can find a secure place to park at army..

pls stop talking about button... JUN run in ur engine first

Waaa..wilson y r u not in school? I'm sick so i nvr go.. what happen to you? :la:

im sitting beside our noisy friends...

btw i saw a grey Z4 topdown at a traffic light just now

morning everyone!! hahaa

hey wilson.. i have to run in for the first 1000km right? may i know where do your go for servicing :D

I know i know... wilson goes servicing at Juzz for Carz @ Sin Ming Autocare Lv3.

Noitalogesto ]

pls stop talking about button... JUN run in ur engine first

Waaa..wilson y r u not in school? I' wrote:

im sitting beside our noisy friends...

btw i saw a grey Z4 topdown at a traffic light just now

Haha then i guess u won't be listening to teacher today... Probably u would betalking about bikes today... Damn i can't sleep. Just took medicine.

morning everyone!! hahaa

hey wilson.. i have to run in for the first 1000km right? may i know where do your go for servicing :D

I think First Automobile would have an assigned workshop for servicing of their PI cars. Maybe you might want to check back with bro Kompressor regarding their workshop. most sgmerc bros&sis will probably mention MBM wheelpower, but just check with your PI first better.

but i don't think you need servicing at 1000km. unless you wanan change engine oil.

anyways, if i'm not wrong, merc are already ran in before delivery, well at least thats what i can remember, mine was from C&C ( also remember bro Sy69u) saying he just whacked after delivery). But no harm just driving low revs to "feel" the car first.

JUN, topdown already not? :bboyspin:

No problem, just trying my best to help. but yeah, mercs are a special "breed" to drive, especially for younger(here all members is 20+ only :punk1:) drivers like us. so just enjoy the experience of driving one.

of course got alot to find out. after driving merc for 7 months, i still realise every now and then, got some feature never found before! hahaha. :yumyum:

morning everyone!! hahaa

I think First Automobile would have an assigned workshop for servicing of their PI cars. Maybe you might want to check back with bro Kompressor regarding their workshop. most sgmerc bros&sis will probably mention MBM wheelpower, but just check with your PI first better.

but i don't think you need servicing at 1000km. unless you wanan change engine oil.

anyways, if i'm not wrong, merc are already ran in before delivery, well at least thats what i can remember, mine was from C&C ( also remember bro Sy69u) saying he just whacked after delivery). But no harm just driving low revs to "feel" the car first.

JUN, topdown already not? :bboyspin:

HEY FUNNG,, yea top down this morning to school.. hahah really very shiok.. but alot ppl stare... lol

JUN ]

morning everyone!! hahaa

but i don' wrote:

HEY FUNNG,, yea top down this morning to school.. hahah really very shiok.. but alot ppl stare... lol

I think thats quite normal? will get your fair share of lookers and admirers i suppose? ahahhaa. :3some:

later you realise you suddenly even more popular than before? hahaha. :punk1:

No problem, just trying my best to help. but yeah, mercs are a special "breed" to drive, especially for younger(here all members is 20+ only :punk1:) drivers like us. so just enjoy the experience of driving one.

of course got alot to find out. after driving merc for 7 months, i still realise every now and then, got some feature never found before! hahaha. :yumyum:

Lol fung then teach him the :censored: tire mark... :2guns:

JUN ]

morning everyone!! hahaa

but i don' wrote:

hmmm...later dun topdown back home le... now afternoon sun very hot... will melt

morning everyone!! hahaa

only jap car must servicing at 1000km - 5000Km

u can wait till 10K km then service... every 10K,20k,30k,40k,50k.

ur ride is design for gemany road going 200km/h from 1 conti to another :la:

morning everyone!! hahaa

run in ??? What is that ?

All car are ready to buka.....If not why would you need the 3 years Wty ? Will you keep this for more than 3 Years ?

morning everyone!! hahaa

All car are ready to buka.....If not why would you need the 3 years Wty ? Will you keep this for more than 3 Years ?

lol dun la...

safety first ma(u teach me 1) once skill up liao then buka

car new, driver new, once car ready, driver skill ready then buka

morning everyone!! hahaa

lol dun la...

safety first ma(u teach me 1) once skill up liao then buka

car new, driver new, once car ready, driver skill ready then buka

Ahem! :police:

funng ]

morning everyone!! hahaa

but i don' wrote:

I think thats quite normal? will get your fair share of lookers and admirers i suppose? ahahhaa. :3some:

later you realise you suddenly even more popular than before? hahaha. :punk1:

Haha soon Jun will come to know about the hilarious misconception that nice cars gets you lotsa girls! It's totally untrue! Nice cars only attract other guys who like cars :P But ppl will stare lah, you'll get used to it soon, don't let it stop you from enjoying your car!

Eh I thought all cars must service at 1000km? For jap cars before 1000 km can anyhow push the engine to redline or not?