• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

NEW here

Guest JUN

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest redhood

HELLO 9339 and redhood

thanks so much.

yes, but i am still waiting for my slk to deliver. around 2 weeks time, cant wait.. ahhaha

so what car do your drive? SLK too? :clap:

mine's an 06' 350. What did you get?

HELLO 9339 and redhood

thanks so much.

yes, but i am still waiting for my slk to deliver. around 2 weeks time, cant wait.. ahhaha

mine's an 06' 350. What did you get?

i get a new facelift SLK 200. totally new to this car. LOL 350 is so powerful on such a small car. able to satisfy you? :D

Guest ladyseals80

JUN ]

HELLO 9339 and redhood

thanks so much.

mine' wrote:

i get a new facelift SLK 200. totally new to this car. LOL 350 is so powerful on such a small car. able to satisfy you? :D

wat color you got?

ladyseals80 ]

HELLO 9339 and redhood

thanks so much.

mine' wrote:

wat color you got?

hi ladyseals80, nice to meet you ;)

i gt a silver one.

so what is your ride? SLK too? ^-^

HELLO 9339 and redhood

thanks so much.

welcome Jun. think you will get your car just in time for our meetup in Nov. do join us :clap:

HELLO 9339 and redhood

thanks so much.

welcome Jun. think you will get your car just in time for our meetup in Nov. do join us :clap:

hi Cblack, thanks, nice to meet you.

i will sure find time to meet your up. all of you are so friendly. ^-^

HI anyone know whether the SLK aerial can be change to a shorter one? will it affect the radio quality?

THANKS!!

we know that the slk aerial can be removed and be used as a cane to "punish" "naughty" ppl... :P

paging for all the slk regulars... wilson, mercy, gerald... who else have i forgotten...?

i think the SL aerial is shorter, but i dunno if we ever had our members exchange them btwn SL and SLK... maybe sarave can enlighten us?

JUN bro/sis(pardon me, I not sure which to use), you sure got your details checked out! :rockon:

From what I can remember from 2 mercie 2 mentioned to me, there isn't any difference, but gotta get the confirmed info from the SLK peeps.

you only getting your TP on friday? So I presume you're 20 (+/- 2 yrs)? hahaha. sorry, this one personal question to satisfy my curiosity. :welcome:

Guest redhood

HI anyone know whether the SLK aerial can be change to a shorter one? will it affect the radio quality?

THANKS!!

we know that the slk aerial can be removed and be used as a cane to "punish" "naughty" ppl... :P

paging for all the slk regulars... wilson, mercy, gerald... who else have i forgotten...?

i think the SL aerial is shorter, but i dunno if we ever had our members exchange them btwn SL and SLK... maybe sarave can enlighten us?

I've seen at least one SLK with a short one. ahem... Owner told me it worked fine. Probably can get from MBM or the like.