• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

For all men who crawled in mud before!!! enjoy!! =)

WhiteMerc

...eh...wad r u guys toking abt ley..... :blink: :blink:

.... :P:)

Talking about the time when Avengers were our disciples.... Only that they got to save the world... While we only managed to save our butts...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

well guys... This is my journey... 89 ITD tekong... 89 Safincos( now called Sispec).. 90 SMM.... 90 Hendon Rd.... 95 ROC Perm staff... 96 retired.... 8 yrs of crap... And all I got was a medal and a body full of injuries... KNN... But lots of memories...

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

It's not fair to say NS is full of crap. I personally benefitted from the 2.5 years.

I can still strip the M16 and shoot one properly, and this should apply to any rifle too.

Since I was in SIW Pasir Labar Camp, I had the opportunity to learn to teach. Something that helped to eliminate my early days stage fright and improve my presentation in front of a big group.

At least NS let me (not that I love it) sleep under the stars and rough it out in the open, something I won't do now for comfort reasons.

It took up my growing up years but it was worth doing for the experience.

I miss my reservist now because that is the time I can totally switched off from work and bo chup anything....just eat, sleep and train.

• Like 4

well guys... This is my journey... 89 ITD tekong... 89 Safincos( now called Sispec).. 90 SMM.... 90 Hendon Rd.... 95 ROC Perm staff... 96 retired.... 8 yrs of crap... And all I got was a medal and a body full of injuries... KNN... But lots of memories...

Ah Bui, you ex regular arr?