• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

For all men who crawled in mud before!!! enjoy!! =)

WhiteMerc

It's not fair to say NS is full of crap. I personally benefitted from the 2.5 years.

I can still strip the M16 and shoot one properly, and this should apply to any rifle too.

Since I was in SIW Pasir Labar Camp, I had the opportunity to learn to teach. Something that helped to eliminate my early days stage fright and improve my presentation in front of a big group.

At least NS let me (not that I love it) sleep under the stars and rough it out in the open, something I won't do now for comfort reasons.

It took up my growing up years but it was worth doing for the experience.

I miss my reservist now because that is the time I can totally switched off from work and bo chup anything....just eat, sleep and train.

I agree with u on this... but if u had realised.. working with top brass is a pain in the ass. .. we often ask why are they holding that position... we used to have this saying. .. SAF is a very good organization... but a lot of time... it's run by morons. .. with huge ego and no common sense...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Heehe the moment you mentioned char boh I had to click.

chunky hunky dude with a bird tattoo on a strategic spot.

I think the veins on a man's abdomen are sooooo sexy.

there are so amny spots to see in the picture... and you have to choose that tiny weenie spot... Veins???? I can see his median basilic veins... and Jugular veins... veins near his little bird??? where???

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I believe you, cos i thought he look like me during my army days too, but i know no one will believe me. Fatty say that too.

Nah... he looks more like a FAG.... BTW he is holding a BB gun... not e real thing...

Ah Bui, you can decipher so much from one photo? :)

I could decipher these...

1) Military stuffs

2) Eggs

3) Gender.... and this guy is either GAY or his makeup artist suck at camouflage painting...

I believe you, cos i thought he look like me during my army days too, but i know no one will believe me. Fatty say that too.

npnt! heehee

there are so amny spots to see in the picture... and you have to choose that tiny weenie spot... Veins???? I can see his median basilic veins... and Jugular veins... veins near his little bird??? where???

lol... don't know what that vein is called la... the veins that lead to the downstairs. cos girls don't have it... exclusive to males only. quite a turn-on for me! haha. but this chap does feel a little gay. he doesn't give that raw, rugged 'I just fought a war' vibes. He's like posing for some gayboy mag... not a boy I'll bring home to my parents. haha.

I can only tell this gay guy is not military because his posing with his finger on the trigger.

The bottom of his magazine looks weird.

The mag is fine .. it's the handgrip that's funny cos that's where the fit the gas for the bb gun...

The mag is fine .. it's the handgrip that's funny cos that's where the fit the gas for the bb gun...

I love guns too but I don't shoot in Singapore. My preference is long range target, so usually use .308 and above caliber.

It looks like a customised Knight's Armament SR-15 with bipod.

kacffrasmre.jpg

SR-15d.jpg

I don't think it is the SR-25 because the mag looks too small for 7.62mm cartridges.

13662SR25s.JPG

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

Did a little research. It seems that the gay guy has a customised pistol grip from the PSG-1. I've never seen it on a AR15 receiver before. Interesting...

Heckler+&+Koch+PSG-12.jpg

- Albert Camus

I love guns too but I don't shoot in Singapore. My preference is long range target, so usually use .308 and above caliber.

It looks like a customised Knight's Armament SR-15 with bipod.

I don't think it is the SR-25 because the mag looks too small for 7.62mm cartridges.

Impressive... Part time assassin or 007?

Impressive... Part time assassin or 007?

007 uses a peashooter.

new-james-bond-skyfall-trailer-0.jpg

Ammo-comparo.jpg

4th from Left is 5.56NATO used in M16.

5th from Left onwards is for long range shooting.

WP_000273.jpg

These are the 3 calibers I prefer. L to R. .338 Lapua Magnum, .300Win Mag, .308Win

- Albert Camus

Did a little research. It seems that the gay guy has a customised pistol grip from the PSG-1. I've never seen it on a AR15 receiver before. Interesting...

I thought it was the SR-25 too at first but the 5.56 mag was a dead giveaway. Apparently there is an M-16 sniper grip:

post-2051-0-57486300-1353667184_thumb.jpg

you shoot the .338?

There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.

Henry A. Kissinger

I thought it was the SR-25 too at first but the 5.56 mag was a dead giveaway. Apparently there is an M-16 sniper grip:

post-2051-0-57486300-1353667184_thumb.jpg

you shoot the .338?

Looks quite bulky. Not much experience with AR15 family in target shooting beyond SAF.

Yes, but it has been almost 10 years since I was at a range. I used to have a Sako TRG-42 for .338, AI for .300Winmag and Remington 700 for .308Win. The AI was a late edition that was meant for hunting and was seldom used. Started off with the 700 then went on to the TRG 42.

You?

- Albert Camus