• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

For all men who crawled in mud before!!! enjoy!! =)

WhiteMerc

MP5 is stil the only weapon not available in the black market.... cos only used by law enforcers... only good for CQB... less others... a M5 carbine will do fine...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

haha.. yeah... i am 84MM... freaking heavy shit...

mortar??? tot they phased them out long long time ago??? dunno what they using now... my time they are changing to Milan....

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

9mm is for shooting hamsters. It won't even penetrate the skin on my face.

No MP5 for me. If it is CQB, I guess it will be M4 or G36, if I am fitter, it will be SCAR-H CQC because no body armor can stop 7.62x51 at that range and it can shoot through walls!

There is but one truly serious philosophical problem and that is suicide.

- Albert Camus

mortar??? tot they phased them out long long time ago??? dunno what they using now... my time they are changing to Milan....

84mm is the recoiless gun right? Mortar is 81mm.

- Albert Camus

9mm is for shooting hamsters. It won't even penetrate the skin on my face.

No MP5 for me. If it is CQB, I guess it will be M4 or G36, if I am fitter, it will be SCAR-H CQC because no body armor can stop 7.62x51 at that range and it can shoot through walls!

wah Tanzy... your skin si beh gao leh.... 9mm oso cannot enter... SAT!!!!!

84mm is the recoiless gun right? Mortar is 81mm.

actually 81mm and 84mm are RR...and 120 is mortar...

muahaha.. recoiless gun... can feel the pain when firing it....

i would love to try out AK 47 though... haha

you'll hate it... recoil like 81... but many times over... ever realise those who use AK never aim... cos you really can't...

you'll hate it... recoil like 81... but many times over... ever realise those who use AK never aim... cos you really can't...

Agreed. Spray and pray.

The gun doesn't feel balanced. I think the 7.62x39 ammo also has a monstrous bullet drop. From a target shooter's point of view, that is how a "good" or "bad" round is evaluated.

- Albert Camus

Agreed. Spray and pray.

The gun doesn't feel balanced. I think the 7.62x39 ammo also has a monstrous bullet drop. From a target shooter's point of view, that is how a "good" or "bad" round is evaluated.

but it's still revered by many cos you can stick it into mud... pull it out and stiil can shoot!!! KNN.... will never happen if its M16A1.... Mikhail Kalashnikov is a genius!!! but I read he designed it by mistake....

Broomstick also very reliable. Stick it in the mud and it can still sweep.

<200m I think got hope for AK47. Beyond that please use RPG or throw rocks.

- Albert Camus

Broomstick also very reliable. Stick it in the mud and it can still sweep.

<200m I think got hope for AK47. Beyond that please use RPG or throw rocks.

Sorry to disappoint u... But it's really less than 100... We tried... 30 round... 100m... Only 4 hits...

Still better accuracy than a stormtrooper.

Hahaha. .. cos their helmet hinder their eyesight lah... but they using laser peashooter... Tanzy say cannot even scratch his face...

Hahaha. .. cos their helmet hinder their eyesight lah... but they using laser peashooter... Tanzy say cannot even scratch his face...

Those marks on my face are not pimple scars, they are leftover battle wounds from the last Interstellar Refusal Wars of 3057. You need at least bullets >150gr to hurt me.

- Albert Camus

Those marks on my face are not pimple scars, they are leftover battle wounds from the last Interstellar Refusal Wars of 3057. You need at least bullets >150gr to hurt me.

You have a very strong shield... who u trained under? Obi wan???

You have a very strong shield... who u trained under? Obi wan???

I use this.

use-your-head.jpg

Next year US Army switching to this helmet. Very good for digging foxhole also.

SAF said no. I think they lack vision.

- Albert Camus

Talking about Helmet, do U guys wear the Kevlar ones for BMT or the WWII Steel type with Inner Liner? I remember during my BMT the damn Steel Helmet cause alot of headaches for many but all recruits in the whole company line must loon.

Mine's the WW II type... remembered how the helmet will fall to one side during SOC.... and wearing the inner liner during guard duty in ITD. .. brings back a smile to my face... fond memories....