• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Any 1 know where to do programming and change headlight for W204?

Hi

Hope you all can help me.

i am driving a c200 FL. recently i bought a pair of c350 head light. now i need to find a programmer and help me to change the headlight.

can any body recommend me where or who can help me change my headlight.

thanks

A FL C350 headlight should be an Intelligent Light System (ILS).

This is the first time I come across someone trying to swap a halogen for ILS.

ILS comes with additional camera for auto high beam. It may be possible to swap but you won't get the auto high beam and auto adjust of light intensity and throw (this is what I think).

Our site sponsors should be able to get into the computer to enable xenon. Try Sonic or MBM.

Let us know the outcome of your mod.

Camping here, probably u r the first modder on this one. Do keep us update is it possible.

Mind sharing whats included in your light package when you purchased? Only the headlights or are there other sensors? Photos?

Camping

Think Benzline will refer to U know who! :)

• Like 1

Cheers

I'm a MB Whore! :)

the spare part in my boot,

this is the list

2 head light

2 module to control the head light

2 ballast for the HID

2 socket for the head light

2 socket for the other light

have to change the wiring and add in a control wire.

i maybe will put the car in a workshop in sep.

sorry i am a not good in say the term for the car.

i will take photos again. thanks

Retrofit for ILS has been discussed many many many times before. The answer is always: it's too complicated and risky to be done." Too many sensors and hardware to be fitted. ILS also comes with headlight washer so bumper has to be cut, besides all the other light sensor. It has to be linked up to the steering system as the lights swivel as the wheels turn. If you don't have all the necessary sensors and hardware, I don't think you have everything needed for this retrofit even if it's possible. Our cars now are all very advance with the ECU controlling everything going on with the car. One hardware missing or faulty coding, you're in trouble. Please be careful with this ILS mod, it's not that simple. If not many of us would have jumped on it.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not sure this info is useful. I just heard Merc is selling their diag notebook in china which allow them to access their server in Germany. The Chinese through a local agent are planning to resell the notebook to our local workshop. In the near future our local ws can bypass c n c.

• 1 year later...

Today went to Sonic Racing to fix the ILS head light conversion.

Good job and thanks to them 

Thanks 

now i have 2 original c350 headlight for sale and 1 old headlight for sale.

if any bro out there wanted to buy can let me know thanks