• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

FL W204 FC

jes

out of curiosity after speaking to some guys, what's your fuel consumption like? My ride's a FL C350 66l tank and I'm only averaging 420 km..seems very low

Bro, performance car cannot compare with daily commute lah. Urs a V6 leh!!!

but you guys FC very very gd leh..anyway what performance car? not considered to me

Performance car to me as long as sub 6 secs. To you is normal car, I know u have a few monster rides that will give the C63 a run for the $ hor (shhhhhh) ......

U drive like F1 driver, I drive like a hybrid, of course lah......

i'm averaging 10km per litre after about 2 months of driving.. hoping to squeeze more out of it

wow means 10l/100km mine is avg 13.5l/100km

Performance car to me as long as sub 6 secs. To you is normal car, I know u have a few monster rides that will give the C63 a run for the $ hor (shhhhhh) ......

U drive like F1 driver, I drive like a hybrid, of course lah......

no more monster rides lah told you oredi..I'm really very kuai in spore trust me..you only see the devil in me in NSHW n SIC

out of curiosity after speaking to some guys, what's your fuel consumption like? My ride's a FL C350 66l tank and I'm only averaging 420 km..seems very low

bro, i think that very normal cos my frds c350 aslo 400+++

下定绝心,不怕牺牲, 排出万难, 我一定会成功!!! :lol:

Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out.!!! :ph34r:

wow means 10l/100km mine is avg 13.5l/100km

no more monster rides lah told you oredi..I'm really very kuai in spore trust me..you only see the devil in me in NSHW n SIC

The devil in me gone Liao......now only got tortoise in me. My wife so happy I change to this car.......floor also like that, supercharger make a lot of noise (noise only).......try to be like me lah once in a blue moon RPM above 4k in Singapore.......guarantee ur mileage improve by 100km per tank!!!

He's avg 600..There said it for you :notfair:

Road tax $7xx per annum. Urs $3,xxx? Cannot compare lah. Driving my car for daily commute only, even jap rides push me, I also ll sometimes (of course see what they are driving lah......). Driving Urs like semi-orgasm (semi only hor, but very good Liao)

On my second tank and both have given me about 700km. Averaging 8.9l/100km according to my excel.

I post the results here soon. shd get better after 3-4000km

what's your ride radon39? envy your FC

Im getting about 600km before running in and that was driving like a snail. Now passed 1000Km mark, seems like mileage is coming down a little. It must be due to me driving at lot faster and quicker now!

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

• 4 weeks later...

hi ppl:

i am driving a c200... it's registered 2009, facelift model... sitting on 18inch rims...

just got it early february this year...

i do abt 50% city drive and 50% highway...

i pump shell v-power... i always drive off in c mode...

i am pretty normal a driver in moving off; step on accelerator and abt 3000rpm, the car change gear...

on highways, i maintain abt 100km/hr... this is usually abt 2500rpm...

i usually drive by myself and i dont carry much load in my car...

all 4 of my tires are pumped 250psi...

my fc, as shown on the onboard reading, is always abt 13km/ 100litre, which is only 7.69km!

which means for a full tank of petrol, the reserve light will come on at abt 350-380km!

i read with interest in the forum that some drivers can get 12km/l on their c200...

can anybody tell me why such discrepany even though it's the same car?

and in so saying, how can i improve on my fc?

hi ppl:

i am driving a c200... it's registered 2009, facelift model... sitting on 18inch rims...

just got it early february this year...

i do abt 50% city drive and 50% highway...

i pump shell v-power... i always drive off in c mode...

i am pretty normal a driver in moving off; step on accelerator and abt 3000rpm, the car change gear...

on highways, i maintain abt 100km/hr... this is usually abt 2500rpm...

i usually drive by myself and i dont carry much load in my car...

all 4 of my tires are pumped 250psi...

my fc, as shown on the onboard reading, is always abt 13km/ 100litre, which is only 7.69km!

which means for a full tank of petrol, the reserve light will come on at abt 350-380km!

i read with interest in the forum that some drivers can get 12km/l on their c200...

can anybody tell me why such discrepany even though it's the same car?

and in so saying, how can i improve on my fc?

Main reason of bad fc is due to city driving. Can't really do much about it. Used to clock like at least 620-650 per tank, but now only 550 per tank.

Can try checking your tyre pressure. Higher the better for fc but don't overdo it. 240-250 kpa is fine

Switch to 98 instead. v-power is known for poor fc, though feeling is definitely shiok