• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

HELP! Dilemma!!

I am torn between 2 cars.

The C180 Coupe or the new C180 1600cc turbo.

Help would be appreciated.

Which has a better Resale value if i want to change car in the future?

Which would have a better fuel consumption?

Anyone would recently bought a car can you enlighten me what usually you get?

zzzz

Hi!! Welcome..

If you are okay with either coupe or sedan.. Then you have to see if you are looking at fc or just going for the brand. C180 do provide better fc and Merc do have better resale value.

C180K is super charge. Not turbo charge.

One of c class coupe owner just wrote a review on his C250 coupe. Go n read. Will help u decide

My own feel - if I get to choose again, I will go ahead n get a E class coupe instead of c180K

Has AMG rims, Command online, diamond white, ILS, pano roof, 2 doors coupe nicer than a sedan

Victoria Concordia Crescit

Translation: Victory grows out of harmony.

C coupe, yes i m bias!! Most importantly is you!! Yr lifestyle & personalities etc. C coupe does not comes with 1.6 model. This 1.6 model is a kompressor engine instead of CGI turbo. U need to read up more before decide which model to buy. My advise to that u go to the agent & test drive both car & ask all u want!!

TS could be referring to the new C180 1.6L turbo model expected on our shores sometime August or September. I understand it shares the same engine as the new B-class though CnC can't confirm if it will be 5AT or 7g-tronic. They have started selling it though at 188k - 8k more than the last 3 units of C180k coming in.

Since this is a different engine - I don't anybody will be able to comment on fc yet.

• Like 1

Vinyl Is Sexy!

Single = coupe

With kids = sedan

Planning to have kids in the near future = sedan

In the end, it's what you want and suits your lifestyle the most. Don't make a rash decision now and regret it months later.

future-proof your life with the sedan. the coupe is mighty nice though. had the same dilemma, but went for the 4-door.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Actually hor the rear coupe seats are quite spacious and comfortable. Can fit 2 adults nicely. U put a chio chio sard sard cushion in the middle row and now u can fit another small sized person in the center Liao. *no center seat belt so don't say I teach one*

Even if you are having kids soon also no need to worry cos the best thing is there are no rear doors and windows so young children cannot anyhow play with it unlike sedan car. Safer in many ways.

The deciding factor in my humble 0.30 cents is whether you need to ferry 4 person frequently or not.