• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Show us your BBK + Rims!

HYM

Can't really remember bro but if I remember correctly think it was 7.2+-

that's for all four wheels? Or just front?

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

I think 19" is just too for a W204. Nice but not practical.

• Like 2

C63 507 Edition/AMG hybrid kitted | 19" BC forged staggered rims | RAYS Alloy lock nuts | AMG BBK | KW Street Comfort Coilover | NAPEXX Quad exhaust | Exclusive motorsports ECU & Power Pedal | BMC Air filter | AMG Padels | Aftermarket ILS Headlamps | CF Side mirrors | CF Boot spoiler | CF Roof spoiler | Electroplated black chrome C-Coupe front grille | DLS 2-Way Active ICE : Apline PXA-H800 Processor / RUX C800 Contoller | 12" Active Ground Zero Slim Sub Woofer...

I think 19" is just too for a W204. Nice but not practical.

true that. but my FC is no worse than someone on 18" staggered. so stock 17" is about right for underpowered C class models.

"I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by

madness, starving hysterical naked,

dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn

looking for an angry fix... "

Oei, ur talking about my UNDER POWERED C Crass is it? Ai tio pah si boh?

I stated facts only, your honour. happily for you, in a few weeks' time, your ride will not be underpowered. but change rims can please?

the 1.6L one? my father say 1.6L car is really bo lat what

...do you really want to hurt me? do you really want to make me cry?

Yeah.......sibei sart ki.......was watching top gear just now...... S63 full options $100k pounds......

100,000 pounds is more or less about SGD220,000....knnccb. >.< that's the price of a new chery QQ now.

100,000 pounds is more or less about SGD220,000....knnccb. >.< that's the price of a new chery QQ now.

S63 vs 760. No prize for guessing who won......lol Chery QQ not available now. They went back to China......btw, not so expensive lah. Can buy 2 1/2

• 2 weeks later...

haha yeah man...especially the cost of tires!! but i trying to flog off my old AMG 19s though

Hi bro barker,

I love you rims and your brabus setup. How is the ride comfort with those rims? Any rubbing issues ? What tyres are you on ? And can you PM me the rims and tyre prices and the place you got them from . Thank you in advance bro.

• 3 weeks later...

ok upgraded to 19" vertini magic concave. no doubt it is very nice.rear tyre size was 265/35/19. drove for less than 500 m confirm rubbing issues. had to order from tire rack (us based) 255/30/19. still small rubbing issues. for peace of mind ordered amg 18" code 795 from benzline. will upload pics tmr.

Hi Jes,

Am interested the same rim, wonder how much did you pay for them?

Care to PM me?

What tires did they bundle with?

Thanks

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...