• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

Show us your BBK + Rims!

HYM

They actually cater to your rim size.... Cos the rotors could be indented... no fixed sizes.... Vendor has different sized rotors for different sized rims....

• Like 2

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

Wow looks wickedly big. What sizes of rims do we need to clear those bbk u having?? Nice!

I've got a 6pot mini that can clear 17" rims from EuroModz to let go.

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/11345-wts-euromodz-bbk-brake-set/#entry158495

Followed my heart and decision made in a moment of madness.

Congras, nice banana!!

• Like 1

Wow everyone's so helpful. Thks everyone! Actually markcwq I "bio" your bbk sales before already. Lol. Just that I prefer to change rims first to 18" before looking at bbk as my driving style not needing bbk at the moment.

I first posted my WTS thread in Dec, you not yet change rims? Time to visit rims shop! BBK not so much about driving style. Just like most external mods, most people do it for the looks. For fierce driving, stock brakes are more than capable of handling what the car can throw at it. I just lowered the price, can consider. If serious we can talk more privately.

Ya bro I just gt my ride 1 week b4 cny. No time to racky rims ard. Still undecided on the size of rim therefore bbk cannot install first. and dunn wanna buy hastily too thats y drag so long... anyways this euromodz seems like a really bang for buck bbk I feel. I hope u can find a buyer real soon ya.

• Like 1

all the bros on EUROMODZ BBK any review/feedback?

Bro, wanted to drive a bit before responding. So far, except for some intermittent soft noise, I have no complaints about the performance. Like u, I have changed to the ate ceramic brakes before installing the bbk. The bbk are much more quiet than the ate brake pads. Can feel the vast improvement in braking power. Smooth braking during normal drive but can really stop the car fast when required. I cannot compare the performance with other more established brands because this is my first set of bbk. Nevertheless, feels its value for money. Separately, annis and his team provides good service. This is also an important consideration for me.

• Like 1

I've got a 6pot mini that can clear 17" rims from EuroModz to let go.

http://www.sgmerc.com/topic/11345-wts-euromodz-bbk-brake-set/#entry158495

Bro, I must thank u for introducing this bbk to the forum. Euromodz is not active in this forum and I might not have known them if not for your post. A good introductory product for newbie like me.

Bro, I must thank u for introducing this bbk to the forum. Euromodz is not active in this forum and I might not have known them if not for your post. A good introductory product for newbie like me.

Got good deals must share!

What newbie? You've been promoted to serial modder status.

What newbie? You've been promoted to serial modder status.

This is the first car I mod and every thing i mod is a new experience. So considered a newbie mah. Why I mod? Because of all the posion here. Now all of you modding exhaust and body kit.... heng I run out of money already. Lol.

Dun like tat say.... Haha mod liao u also "like" ma rite!? If dun like u also won't carry on doing ma... Hahaha....

This is the first car I mod and every thing i mod is a new experience. So considered a newbie mah. Why I mod? Because of all the posion here. Now all of you modding exhaust and body kit.... heng I run out of money already. Lol.

Bro, rest for 2 weeks lar....then got $$ again liao to MODz......

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...

Mod all u can before somebody (MOF) order detox.... by then... got $$$ oso no use liao. ...

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

My mof allows me to mod so long as I pay for them myself. Only thing is that she likes the stock grille more than the other design. So will keep the grille stock until something we both like come to the market. Maybe something like the diamond grille for the new a-class? But I know my own limit. That's why have to loon when I see you and other bros changing body kit and exhaust. Lol.

My mof allows me to mod so long as I pay for them myself. Only thing is that she likes the stock grille more than the other design. So will keep the grille stock until something we both like come to the market. Maybe something like the diamond grille for the new a-class? But I know my own limit. That's why have to loon when I see you and other bros changing body kit and exhaust. Lol.

Body kit I can understand you loon... But exhaust how to loon?!?!

Bro, your MOF still good....my MOF....my $$ is her $$...... I also damn gian....but no choice Leh....no approval for such big ticket item.....max I have is only 200 a month to spend on mod.....which is damn pathetic..... But then.....I suffer ok liao....as long as MOF happy, I happy liao....

Spoon feeding teaches you nothing....but the shape of the spoon...