• Join SGMerc for Exclusive Perks!

Welcome to SGMerc - the largest Mercedes-Benz site for Owner and Enthusiasts in Singapore!

SGMerc is the official club for all current & previous owners of Mercedes-Benz cars in Singapore. SIGN UP FOR YOUR FREE ACCOUNT TODAY!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join us today!

2017 E Class

darksaint

1 minute ago, swissfondue said:

I must say the G30 interior looks like shit for a modern car. Cheap looking material everywhere.

Looks very much like the current 7.  I think it is just a different design language but I m not impressed by the sharp plastic at the cup holders area 

Just booked an E250 Avantgarde yesterday. Thanks for all the info shared in this forum and I finally took the plunge. Didn't want to wait for the G30 launch next weekend even though my PML SE told me it will be cheaper than the W213. Just did't feel special with the G30, both inside and out.

8 hours ago, swissfondue said:

Just booked an E250 Avantgarde yesterday. Thanks for all the info shared in this forum and I finally took the plunge. Didn't want to wait for the G30 launch next weekend even though my PML SE told me it will be cheaper than the W213. Just did't feel special with the G30, both inside and out.

Nice. Getting mine soon. Cant wait.☺

On 2/22/2017 at 7:55 AM, swissfondue said:

I must say the G30 interior looks like shit for a modern car. Cheap looking material everywhere.

Expected OMV is quite a bit lower than W213 but pitched at the same price point as W213.

G30 OMV is just slightly higher than the s90 and current A6.

8 hours ago, swissfondue said:

I was told by my SE that CNC  had a very good overtrade this weekend. Just wondering how much overtrade you got for your E250 

28 minutes ago, michaelleongchangliat said:

G30 OMV is just slightly higher than the s90 and current A6.

I was told by my SE that CNC  had a very good overtrade this weekend. Just wondering how much overtrade you got for your E250 

My SE gave me an overtrade of 18k.

14 hours ago, swissfondue said:

Congrats on yr purchase!

Can I just check with you whether its true that C&C has enhanced their Caressential Package for W213 buyers?  I saw in another forum that some buyer claims he was given  the following and i quote: "4x nano paint protection, 4x interior & upholstery cleaning, 4x aircon cleaning & servicing , 1x battery change, 2x front brake & 1x rear brake and $5.8k service credit " amongst other things...

I spoke to my SE about this and he is saying not possible?!

17 minutes ago, steven77 said:

Congrats on yr purchase!

Can I just check with you whether its true that C&C has enhanced their Caressential Package for W213 buyers?  I saw in another forum that some buyer claims he was given  the following and i quote: "4x nano paint protection, 4x interior & upholstery cleaning, 4x aircon cleaning & servicing , 1x battery change, 2x front brake & 1x rear brake and $5.8k service credit " amongst other things...

I spoke to my SE about this and he is saying not possible?!

Thanks, Steven. I think that's the elite package worth $8k that they gave out only during launch. For service credit, C&C has always given out $5k. Never heard of $5.8k service credit, unless the SE comes out of his/her own pocket.

On 2/22/2017 at 5:06 AM, swissfondue said:

I saw the G30 at PML. Not impressed. 

This piece of crap is not G30.... it's actually a F10 facelift plus facelift plus facelift.... they cannot put such a long name at the boot.. so came out with a crap name G30.... 

• Like 1

I'm prepared to meet my Maker...

Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter - Winston Churchill

On 26/02/2017 at 6:34 AM, swissfondue said:

How much did you pay for your E250?

8 hours ago, Merc Lover said:

How much did you pay for your E250?

The RRP for E250 Avantgarde was $275988 over the past weekend I bought. C&C policy does not allow SE's to reduce the RRP. Any "discounts" are through OT and goodies and how well you can negotiate on this. I've sent you a PM on details since I do not want to run the risk of getting my SE into trouble. 

I've heard they just raised the RRP late yesterday by $2000 to reflect the increase in COE.

Congrats on yr purchase of an E250!

Me too booked an E200 Exclusive with my long term SE(this is the 5th E Class purchsed through her) but was given only 15K OT. Would you please PM me the details? Thanks.

17 hours ago, mb8778 said:

Hi bros, just collect my E200 AMG (PI)enjoy the ride,but the engine is not so refine.Cabin insulation is good.

Congrats! Please post pics. What is the specs and how much is the PI price for E200? 

22 minutes ago, chuapc said:

Hi mb8778, Congratulation! how is the new W213 compares to W212 as I will be downgrading from W212 E250 to W213 E200 soon. Thanks 

It's a upgrade la.  W213 is at least 2 generations ahead of the w212. Maybe you can wait for the new m264 engine in the FL w213

On 02/03/2017 at 5:17 PM, swissfondue said:

Congrats! Please post pics. What is the specs and how much is the PI price for E200? 

Hi bro, I paid $227k for the AMG spec.Ride is good and smooth, only different from CnC is no suction door,no 360 camera ,roller blinds but PI got larger cockpit display,sunroof.

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mb8778 said:

Hi bro, I paid $227k for the AMG spec.Ride is good and smooth, only different from CnC is no suction door,no 360 camera ,roller blinds but PI got larger cockpit display,sunroof.

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0181.JPG

Super nice!